Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry pastry trolls I'm totally kate to the party but I've just watched Jim Bob's stories from last night and all I can say is what a total mouth breather 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rose Wonderland sounds like a bleeping brothel masquerading as a lingerie shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Notice how Zoph showed Ronnie eating his lunch (a Piece of broccoli) but didnt show the making of said lunch? she obviously couldnt face the pastry trolls coming after her today 🤣
Pastry trolls and couple goalzzzzz all round from these 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
am I missing something haha ive got a headache today and proper not with it guyszs, when did she say people on tattle have no jobs? 😂
Oh i have just reread it. Did the barmy army say we have no jobs!? Cheeky feckers. Im on maternity leave and if I wanna have a brew and check Tattle while my son is in his jumperoo I will 🤣
Yes it was on a post before mine. In a Hinch group they said tattle posters had no job 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Onslow duck going back to work. Just found this.
He’s basically being pimped out to earn easy money like Hinch.
Just caught up with the joys of yesterday’s posts. They are an odd couple. My husband has a high pressure job and works bloody hard but, when I came home after taking the kids out for the day, he’d cleaned the whole house, bathrooms and all. I have to confess that we have a cleaner (I don’t find cleaning liberating in the least) but she’s away this week so it was lovely to come back to a clean house.
As for the Twin Set montage, words fail me. Not quite sure why they pre-cut fruit up the night before? You’re rushing out to work in the morning or have the chaos of packed lunches for school, I totally get it but they’re both at home all day. Does it take that much time to cut up four strawberries in the morning for brekkie? Mind you, my kids just eat the fruit in its natural state without it being carved and sculpted into the hanging gardens of Babylon or other such weirdness.
Rant over. I’ve unfollowed them both as my sanity can’t take it...
Hanging gardens of Babylon 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes it was on a post before mine. In a Hinch group they said tattle posters had no job 🤣🤣
No job ahahahahahahahaha I fcking wish!!!! Have these people never heard of tea/lunch breaks, I still travel for work but a lot of people are working from home so can have a nose on their breaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No job ahahahahahahahaha I fcking wish!!!! Has these people never heard of tea/lunch breaks, I still travel for work but a lot of people are working from home so can have a nose on their breaks.
The irony here is that her demographic are unemployed women stuck in the 1950s

• Haha
Reactions: 30
04BEAF25-EDF1-46F0-956C-CD55B6D5BB5E.png

Gormless looking twit, do as your told!! We have Mrs Grinches pockets to fill

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
GUUUUYZZZZZZZZ

First time poster and pastry troller

fk me she’s like fking thrush ain’t she....irritating jumped up muppet!

“itshhhhh perfickdt guuyyzzzz I laaaaav it sshoooo maaaaaach”

as I said on the HB FB page....I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than line this duck weasels pockets.

over and out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did that come out of your raspberry cave like Ronzzz and Henzzz did?
Uggghhh she's pathetic. Sheep will be wetting their knickers in anticipation.
She's so bleeping predicable, even us Tattlers always know her crap before she posts even it. *yawn*

Screenshot_20200903_132216.jpg

• Haha
Not a peep from Soapy Solomon! I dunno about you guyssshhh but if my Best friend for life had just released her own scent I’d be bigging the witch up everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That's a bit rich coming from people who, the minute she releases her fabric softener all manage to drop everything and flock to buy it 😂😂 And good luck getting it in B&M as it's exclusive to Home Bargains if they could read 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The irony here is that her demographic are unemployed women stuck in the 1950s
I read that as demonic unemployed women 😂 sorry my eyes are burning I’ve just cleaned my kettle with Zoflora, whacked half a bottle in, switched it on and hey presto ....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.