Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t, not today. She’s bad enough, an absolute knobjockey. But her army are even worse. Rushing out to buy a laundry product because it has her name on it. She didn’t do anything. She didn’t split the atom. Didn’t even design the thing. She sniffed an aroma stick. And then saying folk on tattle have no jobs. I’ll think they’ll find most on here do and a lot kept this country going during lockdown. Whereas a lot of them cannot afford things she peddles. That’s no dig at folk on benefits etc, but to get yourself into debt because Zoflo says so 🤦‍♀️ Stupidity
Oh and this was an early release to deflect from the zoflora debacle. Quick quick look over here. bleeping melts the lot of them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Kate to the party guys, you know, work and all that.

Can we please get a thread going for Mr Inch. He made me rage by talking in the background on Zophs stories thinking he's a bleeping comedian. He's taking over the Hinch household at the minute with his stories. He will have his own fabric softener next... "Willy Hill Breeze" it'll smell of Lambert and Butler, donner kebabs, lynx Africa and turmeric.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Also.....call me old fashioned....BUT ITS F**KING SEPTEMBER. WHY ARE WE MAKING WINTER CHRISTMAS SCENTS NOW. SUMMER IS BARELY OVER.

Rage over ☺
To deflect the damage caused by her Zoflora cock up. Remember guyzzzzzs it’s a limited edition FO

Reactions: 18
Are they thick? Does ‘home bargains exclusive’ not give you a clue it WONT be in Tesco or B&M..? 😂
Aye home bargains exclusive yet the only advertising they’ve done today is repost her insta stories..nothing on their grid, nor on Facebook! Defo seems like a rushed release

• Haha
I know I'm Kate to the party, & I don't know if it's been said but if she really did feel torn apart by her tattle trolls and wracked with anxiety, she really wouldn't be making a joke about pastry trolls, would she? She's a strong confident saleswoman who probably has a bit of a laugh on here (some of the comments would be uncomfortable to read) but I really liked her story yesterday when she was laughing along with us and taking the piss out of her own crap pastry efforts.

The Hinchers must be completely perplexed by her Tattle backchat, but yesterday she showed some upfront sass, it was 🤣🤣 love iTTT

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Am starting to think they are stoners! Would explain the random junk food/snacks they eat and the constant spraying of febreze and wax melts to mask smells 🤔 red eyes, giggles, tiredness 🥴🥴🥴
You've just reminded me of one of Brad Pitt's best line in True Romance "Hey get some beer.......and some cleanin products" could explain a lot 🤣😶
Brad-Pitt-True-Romance.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely her management at Gleam must be 🤦‍♀️ all day every day. Just trying to stay ahead of her constant duck ups!

In other news I’ve just defrosted my freezer - wasn’t so much a Winter Wonderland - more snow plough required. Anyway it’s perfectly acceptable to eat the last Magnum under these circumstances... right? 🙄
Is she still with Gleam? thought she had switched to somewhere run by one of Phil Schofields daughters?

Reactions: 5
Does soph write Mrinch posts? Like what man puts X on end of everything? Lucky if my hubby puts them on my texts never mind posts to the public ha

• Haha
I think Soph hasn’t had much marketing behind the release because her management will know that the cult will think they’re in desperate need of her products and there will probably be queues to get hold of it and they don’t want the back lash of encouraging people to shop as we are still in a pandemic after all, it could also be seen as insensitive to be encouraging people to buy products they don’t need - solely because they have Sophie’s Hinch branding on it, when a lot of people have lost their jobs or are recovering from financial loss due to COVID 😶 The inevitable will also happen soon when they’re sold out in store and being sold on eBay for crazy money 😕 Sophie and her management all know people will go crazy for this so why not donate a percentage of the profits to a BLM organisation or the Yemen crisis etc, she’s just all about financial gain, it’s just a massive marketing scam.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.