Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still with Gleam? thought she had switched to somewhere run by one of Phil Schofields daughters?
She is for management and the other company is for PR stuff. It’s working really well for her I think! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Hinshminion spell definitely correctly but maybe it‘s Verucca Salt and will stomp into Home Bargains demanding it NOW.
Mrs Hinch has only gone and done what exactly!? Such a weird bunch of twats, they’re Defiantly a different breed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loving the fact that the latest post on the Home Bargains Facebook page is an advert for a rival brand of washing capsules 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pahaa I just went on FB to look at the "We love Mrs Hinch" group, fancied a laugh at all the Shoppers wetting their knickers over the new scent and I can't find the group - looks like I've been blocked!😆 I have never posted or commented, they must have noticed I had liked comments that weren't in favour of the Princess! The admin blocking skills are as good as Grinches herself 😅
It’s her sister who runs the group so she makes sure that only people that worship her are allowed on the group. I got blocked for a very very mild comment about a Minky. She is pathetic🙄 Hinch doesn’t advertise the fact her sister has full control over every single comment on there, absolutely no opinion allowed on there so it’s a place of total arse kissing Hinch and purely to promote her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this the cure of Covid in a bottle because that's the way these Hinchers are going on about it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Tried everywhere even youtube!
Thanks I’ll have a look 😊
Just had a look at the last channel I watched last night ( had a few too many so couldn't remember ) I have virgin so the channel I was watching was 110 sky one . Hope that helps atv 😊

Reactions: 2
How many of the lemmings will buy this stuff but never use it so they can keep it in their “Narnias - where cleaning products go to die” FOR EVER! They practically have shrines to Princess Zophlora of Maldonia 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
#thread suggestion

Hinch's eyes have chemical burnzz
Mixing products, when will she learnzz?

Be kond, I'm a scientist, not a poet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I just can’t, not today. She’s bad enough, an absolute knobjockey. But her army are even worse. Rushing out to buy a laundry product because it has her name on it. She didn’t do anything. She didn’t split the atom. Didn’t even design the thing. She sniffed an aroma stick. And then saying folk on tattle have no jobs. I’ll think they’ll find most on here do and a lot kept this country going during lockdown. Whereas a lot of them cannot afford things she peddles. That’s no dig at folk on benefits etc, but to get yourself into debt because Zoflo says so 🤦‍♀️ Stupidity
Oh and this was an early release to deflect from the zoflora debacle. Quick quick look over here. bleeping melts the lot of them
am I missing something haha ive got a headache today and proper not with it guyszs, when did she say people on tattle have no jobs? 😂
Oh i have just reread it. Did the barmy army say we have no jobs!? Cheeky feckers. Im on maternity leave and if I wanna have a brew and check Tattle while my son is in his jumperoo I will 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I laugh reacted the announcement on the Hinch Made me Do It page. Nothing else. And someone I didnt know message requested me calling me a 'troll cow' 🤣 All I did was laugh react!! Bonkers them Hinchers.
New Dictionary Entry - Person who aggressively jumps to a conclusion - Hincher.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s her sister who runs the group so she makes sure that only people that worship her are allowed on the group. I got blocked for a very very mild comment about a Minky. She is pathetic🙄 Hinch doesn’t advertise the fact her sister has full control over every single comment on there, absolutely no opinion allowed on there so it’s a place of total arse kissing Hinch and purely to promote her.
how CULT LIKE

• Wow
Slightly off the topic......
But SS story just brought tears to my eyes 🥺
I know a lot of you have mixed feelings about her, personally I really like her, but she really is a great mom ❤

Hinch could really do with spending more time learning from SS than being on here picking up story content 🤨
I thought exactly the same. She’s there reflecting the thoughts of so many parents up and down the country today - I cried too. And then you flip over to that moron screaming about her new fabric softener. She’s so insensitive it hurts.

• Haha
  • Heart
I just can’t, not today. She’s bad enough, an absolute knobjockey. But her army are even worse. Rushing out to buy a laundry product because it has her name on it. She didn’t do anything. She didn’t split the atom. Didn’t even design the thing. She sniffed an aroma stick. And then saying folk on tattle have no jobs. I’ll think they’ll find most on here do and a lot kept this country going during lockdown. Whereas a lot of them cannot afford things she peddles. That’s no dig at folk on benefits etc, but to get yourself into debt because Zoflo says so 🤦‍♀️ Stupidity
Oh and this was an early release to deflect from the zoflora debacle. Quick quick look over here. bleeping melts the lot of them
Agree. That’s why I had to unfollow because from my personal experience via chatting to most people in my circle (yes i did the research), the people who worship her (I’m talking about my friends and family) and buy most of what she peddles are unemployed or are unable to work, receiving their income via disability benefits etc. Sadly they get sucked in but they see her as a friend, someone to trust and “whose just like us”. They buy everything in bulk, everything. It’s very cult like and they don’t like it when you criticise hinch. Obviously some of my friends who work do follow her and like her but not to the same extent as, say, those who have more time to watch her all day.

I have to say however that most of my working friends/family or financially independent friends/family see Hinch mostly as someone who is a puppet for the big companies, exploiting those with little means.

Reactions: 20
Notice how Zoph showed Ronnie eating his lunch (a Piece of broccoli) but didnt show the making of said lunch? she obviously couldnt face the pastry trolls coming after her today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
how CULT LIKE
In the early days the sister and Ma Jareth used to be absolutely awful to anyone who question the Grinch. It was borderline bullying. Now she’s well known they obviously watch themselves. But at the start they were absolutely vile to people

• Wow
Like everything else she'll just ignore it all. Yesterday stories about tiredness, I think she had spent the morning crying because of the whole zoflora thing and agree that this product is a deflection on whats actually going on
That's what she gets for stealing someone else's idea and trying to pass it off as her own 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.