Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I love how stupid most of these people are. Always getting screamed at to be kind, now that most of us on here don't have a job, yet I find the majority on here have a job and jobs that have kept them away from family during a Pandemic that Sophie seems to of forgotten about!!
Funny how Sophie,
1. Doesnt have a job
2. Is so unkind to everyone that disagrees.
3. Thinks about herself and noone else. Wheres all the giveaways to her amazing fans?? Doesnt happen.
You forgot-

4. The majority of her sheep have rushed out this morning to spend their benefit money on a load of old tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Inspired by Shady.. A bingo suggestion from me. Wonder if she get sent loads of freebies from P&G like balloon sculptures, cupcakes etc? LIKe A PROpeR InFlUeNCeR
I donā€™t think theyā€™ll have time for them today. This is a quick rushed release to deflect from the Zoflora debacle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi all, I stumbled across tattle after it was mentioned by a girl I follow on Insta. I have really had my eyes opened and Iā€™m shocked. I get that Hinch is a brand and a saleswoman. However the level of deceit beggars belief!! The funniest thing for me is the bingos! Something is mentioned on here and lo and behold it is on her stories within 24 hours. The only reason a person would expose themselves to ā€˜trollingā€™ would be if it benefited them in some way. If she does suffer with anxiety (which I wouldnā€™t want to make a judgement on either way) then Iā€™m not sure coming on here would be healthy. However she clearly does for content so it baffles me. Iā€™m not keen on attacking the way she or Jahmeeee look though. I think she would be right in saying that negative comments on her appearance are trolling. Still she doesnā€™t have to look on here.......oh wait, how would she know what to post!?!?!? Some of the stuff on here has me cracking up, so funny! ATV guyyyzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Also.....call me old fashioned....BUT ITS F**KING SEPTEMBER. WHY ARE WE MAKING WINTER CHRISTMAS SCENTS NOW. SUMMER IS BARELY OVER.

Rage over ā˜ŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I really hate the smell of Spring awakening, it stinks like "granny smell " so I have no hope for this Rose Wonderland garbage.. she is trying to tout. šŸ¤®

Reactions: 11
Surely her management at Gleam must be šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø all day every day. Just trying to stay ahead of her constant duck ups!

In other news Iā€™ve just defrosted my freezer - wasnā€™t so much a Winter Wonderland - more snow plough required. Anyway itā€™s perfectly acceptable to eat the last Magnum under these circumstances... right? šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surely she should be selling the product and talking about the notes of the fragrance, the inspiration & benefits!?
Itā€™s known as selling itself in the trade. They could package horse tit and put her name on it and it will sell. .. I bet itā€™s twice the price just because her names on it... hey sheeple she didnā€™t stand there and mix it up you know? Get a bingo pen and write ā€˜ā€™ Mrs Hinchā€™ā€™ on your smartprice conditioner, you will get the same benefits!šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can categorically state that my eyes have NEVER "burned from tiredness". You need to rethink the shite you douse your house in
To be fair to her, mine have defo burned from tiredness. Shift worker.

Reactions: 2
Surely her management at Gleam must be šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø all day every day. Just trying to stay ahead of her constant duck ups!

In other news Iā€™ve just defrosted my freezer - wasnā€™t so much a Winter Wonderland - more snow plough required. Anyway itā€™s perfectly acceptable to eat the last Magnum under these circumstances... right? šŸ™„
I did mine last weekend. It was so bad that I thought Scott of the Antarctic was going to emerge from in there ā„ā›„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iv heard a bit about method
Wheredid you get it from?
Hi got it from amazon it was only Ā£3 per bottle for fabric softener. The laundry detergent was a bit more expensive but Iā€™m going to try this first and see what washing smells like and then order the detergent if I like it

Reactions: 4
Donā€™t want to disappoint! How Bloody rude, ā€˜Be Kindā€™ you say. I have a job thank you very much. Ironically unlike Zoph!!!
Are they thick? Does ā€˜home bargains exclusiveā€™ not give you a clue it WONT be in Tesco or B&M..? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Talking about a reality show has any watched the documentary Stacey Dooley stays over with the jolys , reminded me so much of the Hinch family well worth a watch .
I really want to watch this but cant find it anywhere šŸ˜©

Reactions: 2
She really isnt good at marketing products well at all is she? Just same few words perfikt, I just love it, smells nice!!

If say she was gaining a fair few thousand followers on a daily basis, why isn't she plugging her old "books" until the new arrives? What about the grey tracksuit? Never saw her wear it but she just loved it because it was grey!!

If I was a company I would not want any of these influencers promoting my products, they are just in it for the money whether they like the product or not.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.