Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still hasn’t made a comment about the zoflora thing yet, which is disgusting when she has so many followers copying her. She should own it and tell everyone what she did was wrong, a mistake and that it’s dangerous. Staying silent makes her look really bad. Like she doesn’t care. Great PR for someone about to release a book 🤣

This new product reveal is surely another quick deflection tactic - the Hinch and her management team must have a list of them by now

Reactions: 23
I genuinely think it should have been Winter Rose. Maybe Soph is kicking herself she didn’t think of such a good name. Rose Wonderland just ain’t as classy!
Rose Wonderland actually sounds like someone’s name! Maybe a stripper, matches her tacky life!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m getting a bingo in guys!

She’s going to get dolled up in her finest ebayer polka dress, £1,000 channel boots that she “doesn’t have”. Inch is going to put on his best monogrammed 2 piece. She’ll wedge Ron into his tightest baby grow and bib.
Then they’re off to Home Bargains to loiter around the laundry aisle.
We’ll then get a story of said product saying “guysssshhhhh I just can’t believe it! Little old me!? How did this all happen?? It’s mad guysssshhhh I never went looking for any of this!”
*insert faux gratitude to keep the ferals happy*
Off home to celebrate with a kebab and the kid in bed by 4 because she’s had enough of that for one day thank you very much!
Inspired by Shady.. A bingo suggestion from me. Wonder if she get sent loads of freebies from P&G like balloon sculptures, cupcakes etc? LIKe A PROpeR InFlUeNCeR

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Smarmy! Perfect word for him. He is gross. Really ugly, not well endowed, no personality. Getting him involved will speed up Hinch's downfall, it's going to be glorious.
He’s one of those creepy blokes in the club that tries to chat up girls , stinking of aftershave , wearing some chavvy too-tight top, thinking he’s on TOWIE, and when he gets rejected it’ll be “well you’re butters anyway , you silly cow”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She still hasn’t made a comment about the zoflora thing yet, which is disgusting when she has so many followers copying her. She should own it and tell everyone what she did was wrong, a mistake and that it’s dangerous. Staying silent makes her look really bad. Like she doesn’t care. Great PR for someone about to release a book 🤣

This new product reveal is surely another quick deflection tactic - the Hinch and her management team must have a list of them by now
Like everything else she'll just ignore it all. Yesterday stories about tiredness, I think she had spent the morning crying because of the whole zoflora thing and agree that this product is a deflection on whats actually going on

Reactions: 17
Slightly off the topic......
But SS story just brought tears to my eyes 🥺
I know a lot of you have mixed feelings about her, personally I really like her, but she really is a great mom ❤

Hinch could really do with spending more time learning from SS than being on here picking up story content 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Even her flying monkey minion Mario isn’t pushing her tit fabric softener. He’s banging on about the method stuff 😂 you know when he isn’t crawling up your hole your time is numbered
Just got mine this morning not that it was Mario I don’t follow him at all but somebody on here talked about it the other day. Smells delicious the coconut one anyway got to try it in my laundry and as hinch would say I’m SO EXCITED GUYZZZZZ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so BLOODY excited over her crap smelling laundry liquid.

I did the school run and then popped to do a food shop, I hadn’t seen her stories but saw it on the shelf. Had a whiff. smells like tit

Sophie Rose’s tit smelling Wonderland should of been the name
Did you make sure that everyone in the cleaning aisle was aware that it smelt like tit, by pulling an over-exaggerated disgusted face whilst sniffing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just got mine this morning not that it was Mario I don’t follow him at all but somebody on here talked about it the other day. Smells delicious the coconut one anyway got to try it in my laundry and as hinch would say I’m SO EXCITED GUYZZZZZ
Iv heard a bit about method
Wheredid you get it from?

Reactions: 3
Did you make sure that everyone in the cleaning aisle was aware that it smelt like tit, by pulling an over-exaggerated disgusted face whilst sniffing it?
HahaHa
No but I did go really loudly

“oooooof that’s nasty”
And then a lady behind me went it doesn’t smell great does it I thought maybe it was just me.
I was like nah anything made in collaboration with that Mrs hinch woman is going to be awful.
Hehehehe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She hasn’t told us what it actually smells like or given it the big sell at all really, she knows the army will buy it regardless so why would she bother?
Lazy toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not been on here in ages. Too busy with work family etc and sale of my house fell through so didn’t get my brand new shiny one either. 😭😭😭. Bastard pandemic. Anyway it could be worse it’s hardly a real problem. I’ll move next year. I unfollowed hinch cause she’s an hole but I’ve missed this forum so much.
It’s took me about a week to catch up. You’re all so fuckin funny it’s cheered me up no end. Thanks to you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Rose Wonderland sounds like a service a stripper does with her mouth to a gentleman’s sword for a low price

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t want to disappoint! How Bloody rude, ‘Be Kind’ you say. I have a job thank you very much. Ironically unlike Zoph!!!
Haha I love how stupid most of these people are. Always getting screamed at to be kind, now that most of us on here don't have a job, yet I find the majority on here have a job and jobs that have kept them away from family during a Pandemic that Sophie seems to of forgotten about!!
Funny how Sophie,
1. Doesnt have a job
2. Is so unkind to everyone that disagrees.
3. Thinks about herself and noone else. Wheres all the giveaways to her amazing fans?? Doesnt happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.