Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she genuinely is that tired she needs to get herself properly checked out at the drs and then actually follow the advice given. If she is just playing an act then it’s pathetic and childlike. I suffer from genuine extreme fatigue due to various lovely medical conditions. When I am tired I put myself to bed. Thankfully I don’t have a Mr Inch to put my kitchen to bed, I got rid of him as he didn’t lift a finger to help out in any way. Her priorities are totally arse about face.
Completely agree, I always assume with her she's just playing a game or looking for attention, but I also suffer from extreme fatigue and it is not fun. I can go from 100-0 in 30 seconds and it can be quite dangerous! I'll be completely fine and then it's like someone took my batteries out and I'm hit with such fatigue I can barely blink.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Even if "Rose Winterland" smells like heaven, I wouldn't buy it out of sheer stubbornness 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ate you serious.hes getting "cute" messages for what?cleaning,helping,stepping out of the 1950s you twit.men ate capable of helping,you know they are human too and can work a mop.this praise of a man helping his wife is bleeping degrading and stigmatising to both sexes.anf only highlights what kind of life they have if he's being lorded over for helping tonight.it doesn't make you a good partner.it highlights what a tosser you are then for leaving it to your wife for the test of the time.pat him on the head for doing what he should be doing...duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My eyes are burning not only that hinch your ears should be on bastard fire 🤣 your an absolute drip mate! Just caught up on inche’s story’s and haven’t cringed so much in my entire life “putting the kitchen to bed” you sound like dot bleeping cotton the fags have took its toll these two seriously need to give their heads a wobble never seen something so staged in all my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bingo to whoever suggested she should mention ‘Back To School‘ yesterday!

Reactions: 12
Is this Rose WinterWonderland to go with all in one pods? Or two in one pods? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ These people have more chemicals than sense.

Reactions: 8
It’s actually disgusting if she’s pretending to be tired... bloody disgrace when she’s not actually doing a hardworking job!
if she is tired it’s a bloody joke and she should be embarrassed!! Lazy free insragramers giving me the rage!!!! 😡😡😡

I cant cope with the stupid script- they must think people are stupid!! It’s cringe!!! 😬😬😬

Reactions: 14
GUYYYZZZ HERE IT IS THE BIG REVEAL!

Beat ya to it Soph 🥳🥳
Oh god thats the big reveal. I feel sorry for the tit.its even worse than I thought.and even for a cinic I feel it's such an anticlimax.

GUYYYZZZ HERE IT IS THE BIG REVEAL!

Beat ya to it Soph 🥳🥳
Oh god thats the big reveal. I feel sorry for the tit.its even worse than I thought.and even for a cinc I feel it's such an anticlimax.
Lenor can do better.it looks like cheap tit and that's not lenor at all

Completely agree, I always assume with her she's just playing a game or looking for attention, but I also suffer from extreme fatigue and it is not fun. I can go from 100-0 in 30 seconds and it can be quite dangerous! I'll be completely fine and then it's like someone took my batteries out and I'm hit with such fatigue I can barely blink.
It's playing to her audience.weve got to make her look delicate so tattle only tickles her with feathers and people don't call her out on the tit she's pedalling at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🙈Holy christ lads, I'm still reading through #220 and I log in this morning to see there's 3 more, will yee slow down, I can't keep up 😂
I've only started reading tattle in the last few weeks,, don't think I'll ever catch up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WHY is she making out that coming down to a clean kitchen in the morning is a novelty? Literally two days ago she posted a video before bed cleaning the kitchen saying it was how she had fun. So which one is it? For someone who’s constantly lying she’s not very good at it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Its so nice to come downstairs to a sink that was already clean, and some cut up fruit. Saved her hours this morning and she's just so grateful for Inchy. More like she only just watched his stories and realised he needs some attention.

Ooh... has this ruined her big reveal?! 🤣
Its such a classy photo too

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ron and Hen story this morning - dog outside but did I spy a load of white flowers already hanging by her pergola?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.