Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A product she has been working on for agessssss and she developed, yet still, all she can say about it is she’s obsessed and just LAAAAVVVVVVVSSSSSS ITTTTTTTT!!!!

Also, Bold’s selling point is it’s 2 in 1, so you shouldn’t need the separate softener as well. Money for old rope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
How busy are they for them to ore cut fruit? Like they will be so busy in the morning running around crazed shouting quick get ron his fruit he’s having a melt down and we’ve no time to cut it up 😂

Or is it for their packed lunch out whilst the cleaners in. The sad thing is Jamie actually did seem more genuine than she’s ever cane across even if it was planned. Like when he said he loves Ron just sounded more heartfelt than when screamy McGee says luvvvvv im!!
Yes it’s killing me to agree, he sounded much more genuine about his love for his son. Not like Zoph who only cares for herself.

Reactions: 6
Co-create? Are you sure you didn’t sniff a few sticks Soph, say yes or no to them and then they put your face on the box!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s done 4 wash loads with the new scent already and yet the seal is unbroken and unopened on the box?!? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I see the post on the mrs Hinch made me do it about Zoflora warning people not to copy her seems to have been deleted, can’t see it anywhere😛

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bingo for tattler on rose wonderland! So boringly predictable! Use lenor after a 2in 1 ? Muggers usually wear a mask dont they!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She sounds like Pa bleeping Larkin off the Darling Buds of May. Everything is PERFIK!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For someone who was supposedly such a good salewoman she is rubbish at promoting the benefits of anything. What are the scents? What inspired her? I used to work in sales and quite frankly she wouldn’t last 5 minutes in retail sales. All she can say is she loves it, she is excited and it’s perfect 🤦🏼‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ok.
In the kitchen last night, inch left her hoover sponge sitting.
In hers this morning, there is no hoover sponge. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Rose wonderland just doesnt have a ring to it!! Winter wonderland rose maybe or winter rose. Just me being picky or anyone else agree

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Someone should reply to that story and say yeah you missed the launch love we have all seen it now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she did a countdown to the big reveal, I'm sure it was set to midnight. Now we all know poor Soph gets very tired (duck knows why as she does buggar all).
Well done you guyz for revealing it first, bet she is well pissed off 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ma barker will be round with a cooked dinner later for all of sophs hard work. Also cant wait for the reposts of her sheep with the new scent and blowing smoke up her arse. Id rather wash my clothes in tit than line her pockets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Rose wonderland just doesnt have a ring to it!! Winter wonderland rose maybe or winter rose. Just me being picky or anyone else agree
Don't know if I'm having a tattle tantrum cos I was so close on a bingo, but I definitely agree it should be called Winter Rose

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.