Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good lord she is now working with Garnier...I'm glad i don't use this product and if i did i would immediately stop buying!! Is there any end to her teaming up with everybody and now bug eyed Onslow will be probably on the next Garnier mens add, glaring at us with his puffy face and Simon Cowell nashers.
I've recently started buying their masks and now she's bleeping promoting them! 😡 Still going to use them as I think they're good, she just needs to get to duck 😑

Reactions: 4
If she genuinely is that tired she needs to get herself properly checked out at the drs and then actually follow the advice given. If she is just playing an act then it’s pathetic and childlike. I suffer from genuine extreme fatigue due to various lovely medical conditions. When I am tired I put myself to bed. Thankfully I don’t have a Mr Inch to put my kitchen to bed, I got rid of him as he didn’t lift a finger to help out in any way. Her priorities are totally arse about face.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
yep the sheep are going to go crazy for this 🙄
That explains the sudden introduction of a rose in her kitchen 🙄
I beg that when she explains why rose had to be in the name, that shes picked up on how its possibly not even her legal name and that she tells people to go ask the registrar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How does she always mess up these reveals?
They must have given her the date it would be in shops, it won’t have just appeared there out of the blue.
I’m sure she does it on purpose to get the army on side ‘poor me, people have spoilt my big moment’.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ohh rose wonderland 🤮

Wow 830 and no posts of either of them!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Zophie Rose.... her nan was called rose wasn’t she? Or something like that. And the wonderland for the princess she clearly thinks she is. Bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought old Henners was going to knock Ron flying when he got in the way of his food bowl for a minute! The dog is not impressed with him at all.

Reactions: 13
Mind you, she does think she lives in wonderland and she’s the fairest of them all...🙄

• Haha
So is it a Hincher that has spoiled her big reveal this time? It's usually someone from here like with the mememe-oir cover photo 😂😂

She really is crap at this insta malarkey isn't she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Zophie Rose.... her nan was called rose wasn’t she? Or something like that. And the wonderland for the princess she clearly thinks she is. Bless her.
I thought someone very close to the teeny, tiny, miniature Lego village of Maldon said the Rose thing isn’t her actual name, she’s just added it to be more marketable. I’m happy to be corrected but wouldn’t it be great if her birth certificate had her as Sophie Doreen? 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has anyone ever googled the meaning of Castle Greyskull? I seen it on FB last night and it is an eye opener 🤣

Anyway, Soph will be waking up from her staged, Hincher forced sleep, realise the date and be like 'oh tit!! JAAYMEHH it was reveal day again them bastards have beat me to it'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she hasn’t acknowledged inch’s story yet hopefully she will realise what a idiot he looked and hope to sweep it under the carpet

Reactions: 5
And you would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for us meddling tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omfg inch is asking for help getting her to go to bed it’s 8pm ffs 🙄
She has done duck all all day....week..... wow his carrying on like she has just finished a hard stint of nights!
I think she had been up most the night after being warned by management that newspapers are issuing a warning to others about her zofloragate and being that only last week she mixed chemicals to an insensitive sing I think she had quite a telling off and maybe the home bargains Facebook comments too she had plenty to think about

Rose wonderland-
Top notes of pine, talc and Silk Cut Purple
Base notes of egg farts, bleach, wet dog and Jaymay’s skiddy pants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Guuuyyyysss my eyes are burning, no one messaged me to go bed so I'm still up 🥴😏 Seriously though how much of a thick can one person be to duck up reveals/release dates??! You'd think with all her lists she'd be all over it. As for Inch oh my God what a melt. Man up, get your balls back and go out and get a real job

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see ronthehulk's kitchen has disappeared from behind the sofa, probably banished to the garage to be never seen again till the next tip run 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.