Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the reveal fail and her bad press I’m sensing a day off very soon from exhaustion. Got to get that sympathy up. Such a shame only a few weeks from her big book release!

You’d think she would of been on her best behaviour on the run up to her MEEEEmwah. She is her own worst enemy!

Reactions: 21
Haha she’s been waiting so long for the big reveal and the shop spoilt the surprise. I would feel sorry for her but I really can’t be bothered to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it true that she smokes?
I don’t think we have seen her smoke, BUT in one of the posts on Henry’s insta Theres a Packet of cigarettes on the table. If she did it may explain the massive jars of mint imperials on show😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pahaa I just went on FB to look at the "We love Mrs Hinch" group, fancied a laugh at all the Shoppers wetting their knickers over the new scent and I can't find the group - looks like I've been blocked!😆 I have never posted or commented, they must have noticed I had liked comments that weren't in favour of the Princess! The admin blocking skills are as good as Grinches herself 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What a bit of a tit morning for Soph, firstly someone has spoiled her reveal AGAIN then her stupidity with Zoflora has landed her in the papers! It's made my day though. Off to work now, so please don't write too much whilst I'm gone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.