Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as if he said ‘ I don’t know how she does it with one hand’

like she had one blown off? Or is playing the piano with one hand? Or climbing Everest one handed?

she’s pulling a god damn tiny plastic spray leaver? I mean I don’t know how you guys do it but I’m wondering if I’m some sort of pro as I do it with one damn finger...
My 18 month old needs to use two hands. Maybe he has the fine motor skills of a toddler. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
as if he said ‘ I don’t know how she does it with one hand’

like she had one blown off? Or is playing the piano with one hand? Or climbing Everest one handed?

she’s pulling a god damn tiny plastic spray leaver? I mean I don’t know how you guys do it but I’m wondering if I’m some sort of pro as I do it with one damn finger...
I did realise is took two hands to wipe a sink anyway. I usually spray it all down and wipe with one hand. Using two would be like wax on wax off wouldn’t it? 🤣

I do apologise if I’ve offended anyone on here with my last post, that wasn’t my intention. There is a lot of debate around breast milk or formula which I can appreciate but I’m an advocate for breastfeeding (BF). Before I had my child I was undecided but after attending antenatal classes and doing research on what was best for my baby, the easy choice was BF. I learnt that there are so many more benefits to BF so why wouldn’t I want the best and healthiest start for my baby? A lot of research has been done on breast milk and the discoveries are rather remarkable. One example is that breast milk helps fight off viruses. A baby’s immune system isn’t fully developed and if they have a cold/flu, by BF you are giving your baby some of your antibodies to help combat the cold/flu and he or she recovers quicker. Why wouldn’t you want that for your child?
I’m so sorry to hear of your struggles with BF, but I hope you know that you are not alone. So many mothers struggled at the beginning and deciding to BF in the first place makes you a brilliant mother because you want the very best for your child. TV and films portray breastfeeding as simple and just comes naturally which definitely isn’t. I struggled too. My baby wasn’t latching and sucking properly and ended up losing too much weight in his first week so I was topping up his feeds with formula. Using formula isn’t a bad thing by no means because the most important thing is that s/he is being fed, and some mothers have no choice due to physical or mental health issues. However, I didn’t want to give up. There were many tears from both me and my baby and I dreaded the next feed. Even the stress was affecting my milk production so I looked for help. I had the BF response team come to my house three times before I was able to get it so please don’t be afraid to ask for help if you struggle, and know that help is always out there. I applaud Lucy Meck (?) for going into detail about her breastfeeding journey. It makes her more relatable and her story helps and encourages new mothers. She should be allowed to celebrate her accomplishment after a very tough start.
The issue I have with Sophie is that she is very influential. Her account is branching out to advertise her gifted baby items and she’s affiliated to Pampers. In her grid posts, 4 out of the last 5 pictures are of Ronnie, so it’s possible that followers are there for the motherhood side of her. I think she mentioned the TT prep machine as a ‘must-have’ item, and as someone of her calibre on social media, expectant parents will have one in their house for the sake of this. If decided to BF but going through the initial struggle, give yourself and baby a chance before fully switching to formula. Having the machine in the house puts people in the mindset to easily give up because it’s there so you may as well use it. If Sophie talked more about her struggles on her account instead of just advertising her free gifts she would come across as more human and relatable. A lot of people look up to her so she needs to make wise choices with her IG content.
Sorry for another very long post. I will stop now!

You’re saying that, but I have a friend Who solely breastfed her children and preached at me when I stopped with mine because I physically couldn’t do it anymore saying they’d get ill etc etc. And her children are constantly in and out of the doctors with illnesses.
#fedisbest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping pathetic the pair of them

she’s again trying to make everything all about her when she does duck all and has duck all to worry about

and as for her stupid boiling water Zoflora combo I saw it got into the papers as to how dangerous it is.... she just don’t care

Reactions: 10
And Jaymeee is “getting the kitchen ready for HER”!!! What a sexist tosspot that lazy fat arse is!! I may have been blocked for telling him that!!! Oopsie 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I do apologise if I’ve offended anyone on here with my last post, that wasn’t my intention. There is a lot of debate around breast milk or formula which I can appreciate but I’m an advocate for breastfeeding (BF). Before I had my child I was undecided but after attending antenatal classes and doing research on what was best for my baby, the easy choice was BF. I learnt that there are so many more benefits to BF so why wouldn’t I want the best and healthiest start for my baby? A lot of research has been done on breast milk and the discoveries are rather remarkable. One example is that breast milk helps fight off viruses. A baby’s immune system isn’t fully developed and if they have a cold/flu, by BF you are giving your baby some of your antibodies to help combat the cold/flu and he or she recovers quicker. Why wouldn’t you want that for your child?
I’m so sorry to hear of your struggles with BF, but I hope you know that you are not alone. So many mothers struggled at the beginning and deciding to BF in the first place makes you a brilliant mother because you want the very best for your child. TV and films portray breastfeeding as simple and just comes naturally which definitely isn’t. I struggled too. My baby wasn’t latching and sucking properly and ended up losing too much weight in his first week so I was topping up his feeds with formula. Using formula isn’t a bad thing by no means because the most important thing is that s/he is being fed, and some mothers have no choice due to physical or mental health issues. However, I didn’t want to give up. There were many tears from both me and my baby and I dreaded the next feed. Even the stress was affecting my milk production so I looked for help. I had the BF response team come to my house three times before I was able to get it so please don’t be afraid to ask for help if you struggle, and know that help is always out there. I applaud Lucy Meck (?) for going into detail about her breastfeeding journey. It makes her more relatable and her story helps and encourages new mothers. She should be allowed to celebrate her accomplishment after a very tough start.
The issue I have with Sophie is that she is very influential. Her account is branching out to advertise her gifted baby items and she’s affiliated to Pampers. In her grid posts, 4 out of the last 5 pictures are of Ronnie, so it’s possible that followers are there for the motherhood side of her. I think she mentioned the TT prep machine as a ‘must-have’ item, and as someone of her calibre on social media, expectant parents will have one in their house for the sake of this. If decided to BF but going through the initial struggle, give yourself and baby a chance before fully switching to formula. Having the machine in the house puts people in the mindset to easily give up because it’s there so you may as well use it. If Sophie talked more about her struggles on her account instead of just advertising her free gifts she would come across as more human and relatable. A lot of people look up to her so she needs to make wise choices with her IG content.
I would count the TT perfect prep as a must have, I tell most friends about what a god send it is, my csection
Am I going nuts(I am so tired guysssss my eyes burn) or did she not have on pink pjs and then later a dark outfit. I’m willing to be corrected of course unlike some...
I noticed that! I scrolled back said she was in PJ's all day and that was a wooly jumper not PJ's!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t want to breastfeed. End of. My children are all loved and healthy. This shouldn’t still be a debate.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Not sure what to say really , either about her being so bloody tired he asked the sheep to message her to tell her to go to bed or him fannying around shining the sink. It beggars belief that over 3 million idiots take all this in! My mam had 7 of us kids and dad worked down the pit. She had no washing machine, no hoover and no help with us lot. We had a good home cooked meal every night, the house was tidy and god knows how but at night instead of putting her feet up she knitted all our jumpers and cardigans. Never, ever did I hear dad say "go to bed lass" and if he had have done she would have answered "don't be daft, I've got to finish this knitting, mending etc?". She wasn't much different from other mothers of that era, they just got on with it and yet that scraggy half wit is worn out after cleaning a hoover!!!!!! God give me strength and please let these two twats soon earn enough to piss off and retire. Sorry for the rant and please stay safe x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So let me get the right.... IF his stories last night wasn’t set up/planned.... she was just sitting there with her face covered, pulling on her hair, talking/mumbling about painting a fairy house, and he’s filmed that and put it on the internet???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wouldn't really see it that way, to be fair to her it's a cleaning account, not mum blogging, I cant really rem back when Ron was born, but I don't see it as shes pushed one over the other, she chose formula and just so happens there is a machine. It's not setting people up to fail, make your own minds up!
Does it matter of she formula fed or breastfed? It's none of our business. As long as Ronnie was fed, it doesn't matter how. I formula fed my daughter and had personal reasons for doing so, it doesn't make me a tit mum. If formula was bad for baby, they wouldn't sell it. For all we know, she might have tried breast feeding but it didn't work - it doesn't work for everyone. As for the prep machine - best thing we bought. Everyone said it's "laziness" is it laziness or just making things easier for yourself? Why would I want to wait for the kettle at 3am and then need to cool the bottle down with a screaming baby.

PS sorry for quoting your post 😂 I just saw all the preachers about formula feeding and it pissed me off! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Good for you breastfeeding but not everyone wants to or can. This is a gossip forum to talk about celebrities not for someone to lecture people about how they feed their children. Plus some of us don’t have kids and don’t care 😂 Hope that helps ATV! @Savitar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Who cares how you feed your baby, as long as its healthy what's the problem?
Don't belittle someone if they choose a different method to you.

Anyway back to Mrs Hinch thread...........

Ronnie looks healthy and happy, ok his mother could dress him in clothes that actually fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just caught up with the joys of yesterday’s posts. They are an odd couple. My husband has a high pressure job and works bloody hard but, when I came home after taking the kids out for the day, he’d cleaned the whole house, bathrooms and all. I have to confess that we have a cleaner (I don’t find cleaning liberating in the least) but she’s away this week so it was lovely to come back to a clean house.
As for the Twin Set montage, words fail me. Not quite sure why they pre-cut fruit up the night before? You’re rushing out to work in the morning or have the chaos of packed lunches for school, I totally get it but they’re both at home all day. Does it take that much time to cut up four strawberries in the morning for brekkie? Mind you, my kids just eat the fruit in its natural state without it being carved and sculpted into the hanging gardens of Babylon or other such weirdness.
Rant over. I’ve unfollowed them both as my sanity can’t take it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Let's turn mumsnet back to Tattle. We'll start slowly branching out....

I wonder if I could add turmeric to my TT Prep Machine for mini tattler when he/she is here?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let's turn mumsnet back to Tattle. We'll start slowly branching out....

I wonder if I could add turmeric to my TT Prep Machine for mini tattler when he/she is here?
I think you should just scrap the milk and give your unborn Tattler tumeric smoothies instead

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not to mention, her fake friendship with Stacey Solomon???? I find it all very strange. I’ve never been able to stand her or Mrs hinch there’s something weird there. Also anyone ever noticed- Sophie-Stacey
Jamie-Joe
Ronnie-Rex

weird, weird people
One of the sheep noticed and said it was a destined friendship because of it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
I think you should just scrap the milk and give your unborn Tattler tumeric smoothies instead
What a fab idea. It'll make him/her nice and tanned. Might add an egg that looks like it's been cooked in the tumble dryer as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just caught up with the joys of yesterday’s posts. They are an odd couple. My husband has a high pressure job and works bloody hard but, when I came home after taking the kids out for the day, he’d cleaned the whole house, bathrooms and all. I have to confess that we have a cleaner (I don’t find cleaning liberating in the least) but she’s away this week so it was lovely to come back to a clean house.
As for the Twin Set montage, words fail me. Not quite sure why they pre-cut fruit up the night before? You’re rushing out to work in the morning or have the chaos of packed lunches for school, I totally get it but they’re both at home all day. Does it take that much time to cut up four strawberries in the morning for brekkie? Mind you, my kids just eat the fruit in its natural state without it being carved and sculpted into the hanging gardens of Babylon or other such weirdness.
Rant over. I’ve unfollowed them both as my sanity can’t take it...
"carved and sculpted into the hanging gardens of Babylon" got me bad! hahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the need to cut up Ronnie’s fruit night before?! NEITHER OF YOU ARE RUSHING OUT TO WORK IN THE MORNING, poor exhausted Zoph.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.