Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention, her fake friendship with Stacey Solomon???? I find it all very strange. I’ve never been able to stand her or Mrs hinch there’s something weird there. Also anyone ever noticed- Sophie-Stacey
Jamie-Joe
Ronnie-Rex

weird, weird people

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she just wanted to formula feed 🤷🏻‍♀️ i dont see an issue with whether she formula or breast fed
I have to agree with this, not sticking up for her or anything but I dont see an issue with it either.

Honestly speechless at the stories from last night both from vestlife and zoph, what does she actually do all day to make her so tired? She wants to try getting a real job, infact they both do so they can both see what its like to actually be tired after a day at work. And what did she look like flopping about on the sofa like some kind of demented giraffe and pulling at her hair like that? I genuinely reckon she's had some kind of meltdown over all this Zoflora stuff that's been going on! Either that or its all been very well planned to get everyone on side now the release of her book is less than a month away! We all know how she ramps up the "feel sorry for me, the trolls are so nasty'' tit right before a launch!
What kind of 30 year old woman needs random people on the Internet to tell her to go to bed though?! She needs to get a bloody grip.

Last edited:
“Mrs hinch’s house is so clean”
I don’t think I’ve laughed out loud this early before reading that 🤣
Naa it isn’t you dutty pig ... at least the cleaners got an unclogged hoover for her clean today 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god I just caught up the stories from last night. Couldn’t bear to put the sound on. I’m cringing so hard I almost turned inside out!
The pair of them need to spend time with other people. Inch needs to find his balls and his mates and go out to the pub once in a while. Zoph needs to get out of the house and see people who aren’t her Mum or SS.
They’ve lost all perspective of real life and it’s getting freaky now!

Reactions: 19
Those garnier face masks are a good £3.50 plus. I normally buy them as a treat and she's got a good 20 of them sat there 😳
Not sticking up for her, but you can buy them in Hone Bargains for a quid, plus Boots often have 2for1 offers on them:

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t know how she does it with one hand 🙄 all hail queen cuntchops of Maldon! Jesus Christ they both need to get a life! And Jamie, get a job you lowlife layabout! 😡 what an asshole!
He's a wanker. Not sure why he doesn't know how to film with one hand. One would have it would be natural for him! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I going nuts(I am so tired guysssss my eyes burn) or did she not have on pink pjs and then later a dark outfit. I’m willing to be corrected of course unlike some...

Reactions: 8
His stories were so fake and forced. “Cutting the the fruit. Which soph does every night.”
You don’t need to tell us! It’s jus what they think we want to hear. Also. If you are tired, go to bed. You don’t need strangers to tell you on the internet. I honestly think people are starting to see them for the real fakers that they are.

Reactions: 14
As long as a baby is a fed baby then it dont matter if its breast fed or formula fed!!! a fed baby is best!!!!
How can this still be a debate? And why does anybody care? I breastfed both my kids it doesn't make me superior to any other mother.
Plus it was mostly because I'm a lazy f*cker and the idea of making bottles in the middle of the night filled me with dread.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Am I going nuts(I am so tired guysssss my eyes burn) or did she not have on pink pjs and then later a dark outfit. I’m willing to be corrected of course unlike some...
that’s the new gretal filter. It gives her clothes x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can this still be a debate? And why does anybody care? I breastfed both my kids it doesn't make me superior to any other mother.
Plus it was mostly because I'm a lazy f*cker and the idea of making bottles in the middle of the night filled me with dread.
Because it’s turned into mums net! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🤢🤢🤢 Just caught up on Vestys stories from last night 🤢🤢🤢 come on this isnt the 1950's and the majority of men do clean their own homes. Just go get an actual job Jaymeeehhh.
Maybe 4 for a paaand ya gas ligghtaaas down the market... In fact nah jog on Del Boy.
As for the "love story" things... Not for me, I canae be doing with pretty boys, give me a proper grafter in rigger boots and ripped jeans with a few days stubble any day over the magic Mike wannabes 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
QUOTE="RogueRey, post: 2273218, member: 111593"]
Longtime lurker ; First Time Poster.

J dawgs stories tonight seemed like pre records.
He cleans the kitchen sink with Cif and minkeh which he leaves on the sink BUT when he goes to turn off the light , minkeh is out of the way and a spray bottle is on the sink with a bottle of washing up liquid. 🤔
[/QUOTE]
Well spotted! 🕵️‍♂️

Reactions: 17
If she’s that tired from doing nothing and he’s now posting telling her to go to bed, I think she’s pregnant

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Same...I didn’t make one bottle through 2 kids. it’s really the icing on the cake of breastfeeding. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Greedy Jaymeh, give him an 'inch' and he's takes a mile. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god that nasal voice of his last night. There is definitely something going down, she is maybe going to swap roles with him and spend some more time with her son and let that old bollocks do the cleaning FML

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.