Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just YESTERDAY she said she liked to do the kitchen before she settled down for the night but not tonight hey instead she could leave it all night and then let Mr grinch do it then use an old pre used finished photo 👌

Reactions: 11
I dunno about you lot but my circle of friends (and a few people I know) use the word minky to describe something as dirty or disgusting. So to say you’re cleaning with a minky means to say you’re using something dirty to clean.

Also, what’s with Vest upping his content?

Plus.... she’s had ALL day to rest have a nap etc. So the ‘inbox her everyone and tell her to get to bed’ really annoyed me.
Poor angel Sophie is tired. Boohoo

Reactions: 15
How is their sink so scratched!? They've not had it long. Mine is about 20 years old and no where near as scratched as theirs.
Also,I'm going for a BINGO of an OK magazine at home shoot with the pair of them around the time of the memoirs release. They feature all sorts of Z list celebs so Grinch and Inch will fit right in.
I was just about to comment on the scratches and say she hasn't had it long.

Reactions: 8
He sent her to bed so he could slide out the credit card from her purse and put a decent deposit on the willy hill app 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m calling bullshit on this being a one off for Jaymeyyyy. Bet she goes off to bed just after Ron every night and he clears up all the tit and prepares everything for the next day. Cutting up the fruit that we NEVER see on stories apart from today. She wakes up at 5am every morning cause she’s fell asleep that early while Jaymeyyyy does all the parenting and preparing.

Reactions: 22
If shes so tired why doesn't she just have a nap! They have NOTHING better to do. Pair of nobzzzz

Reactions: 14
God, how many times did I write that?! Didn't realise it has posted so many times 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Lol. I didn't finish my first sentence before posting should have said bank holidays always confuse me. We're just learning 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So yeah I’m so mad about that twit’s post still. Just watched the whole thing. He is gross. I’ve met so many versions of him down the pub. He reminds me of a vile guy that my former best friend married. That post was patronising and almost mocking. Grinch has made more money than you ever did you silverback, twin-set wearing, wannabe celebrity, veneered BELLEND. I’m astounded that anyone would want to marry such a caveman , let alone bang on about how great they are. Marriage is a partnership. It should be anyway. How will things ever change for women, when this kind of tit is being looked up to. Grown women posting “couple goals” because some minger has sprayed a bit of antibacterial in the sink and told his wife she should go to bed if she’s tired. I’m tired. Tired of this tit. Any Hinchers here lurking: YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THAT. This should not be your goal, to find someone who doesn’t do their share when they do less work than you. It should not be your goal to rejoice at scraps of attention when you deserve respect and to be treated like a grown up. Hinchliffe is not a princess. She’s an advert. And her husband thinks the whole thing is hilarious.

Truly it makes me so sad that we have got to this point. And people say we don’t need feminism.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I was just about to comment on the scratches and say she hasn't had it long.
How is their sink so scratched!? They've not had it long. Mine is about 20 years old and no where near as scratched as theirs.
Also,I'm going for a BINGO of an OK magazine at home shoot with the pair of them around the time of the memoirs release. They feature all sorts of Z list celebs so Grinch and Inch will fit right in.

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t know how she does it with one hand 🙄 all hail queen cuntchops of Maldon! Jesus Christ they both need to get a life! And Jamie, get a job you lowlife layabout! 😡 what an asshole!
as if he said ‘ I don’t know how she does it with one hand’

like she had one blown off? Or is playing the piano with one hand? Or climbing Everest one handed?

she’s pulling a god damn tiny plastic spray leaver? I mean I don’t know how you guys do it but I’m wondering if I’m some sort of pro as I do it with one damn finger...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Never cleaned mine either but i chuck a few of them scented laundry balls in sometimes and a bit of zoflora, not just to make it smell nice, but also in the hope it will explode and blow my ears off so i dont have to hear hinches god awful screaching anymore. Atv.
🤣🤣 you've just given me a fit of the giggles 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never cleaned mine either but i chuck a few of them scented laundry balls in sometimes and a bit of zoflora, not just to make it smell nice, but also in the hope it will explode and blow my ears off so i dont have to hear hinches god awful screaching anymore. Atv.
That’s another thing she’s not used in ages, haven’t seen her do a baggy of scent balls in ages, thought she loved some unstoppables

Reactions: 4
I habe been to the pub this eve with my bestie who dropped her daughter at mine on the way to see my daughter while my husband cooked tea for the kids, him and me when I returned. we didn’t even ask just said me and C are off to pub and I is here ok! See you later. He’s gone to bed without shining sink and I’m watching supermarket sweep with a wine and contemplating crackers and cheese. I have a utility room full of washing and my sink isnt shiny but I’m so happy and content right now with no swipe ups

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s clearly lying about being tired. Probably crying after bleeping up the zoflora thing. I feel it’s a set up with the plan of him cleaning before bed!! Bloody fake shite!! Haha look how funny he is.. couple goals 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.