Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie Sophie Sophie! Even after all this time you still forget that Tattle see’s and archives everything! Are even the sheep starting to notice the pre records now? Is that why you deleted it? Naughty girl. At least earn your money you lazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way she has worded this has made me even more suspicious of all his outfits she has shown throughout lockdown! Why say the outfit is FROM so and so but that she BOUGHT the trainers from Nike? Or is that an indirect begging post to Nike to be noticed for further gifting/collab opportunities.

Also, I thought the cupboard of joy had always previously be known as the Narnia??!! Or was that just the one in the garage? Funny she hasn’t mentioned it, in forever! Was she finally called out on the dangers of promoting the stockpiling of chemicals, but as normal is just going to gloss over it? 😡

is it just me or do the runners look photoshopped on to Ronnie???:unsure:

Reactions: 3
you’d think in her media training they’d teach her how to correctly tag her gifted material!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is he dressed in such a crap outfit but more so where is his jacket?
Where I am it’s pouring down and cold and has been for days, the weather in Malden looks pretty similar.
Why can’t she dress him like a normal one year old and not like something from a period drama

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hoovering is back on - wow so many crumbs on her sofa 🤣 wonder how they got there?? 🤔 #paprikagate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your stories were “blocked”. Sure. You’ve only re loaded them because we’ve noticed. Silly moo!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she's going to refill and stock the space tidy? Are they not the same thing?

• Haha
Course the stories were blocked!!!! Do you think she’s sitting with her feet up saying to Henry oh ffs tattlers are on to me I’m actually going to have to do something!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stories all mixed up I’m sure she posted the same video an hour or so about the upstairs narnia. I BLOODY LOVE IT. To be a good liar you need a good memory Sophie and you obvs don’t cause your just learning to be the biggest fraud on Instagram

Reactions: 10
She can’t be trusted, and I don’t think she trusts herself. All the family are doing is enabling it and making it worse. They will have no kind of relationship when he’s older, I mean he is indifferent already to her at the age of one!
Exactly this 👆🏽
Ive always thought she suffers with pnd but even then it’s normally the mum who isn’t attached to the kid, with her it’s the other way round, it’s like he doesn’t even know her, respond to her or nothing
Big freda has been doing way to much for her, she needs to man up and deal with ALL aspects of mothering not just film it and pass him on when it gets hard. Making a big rod for her back there!

Reactions: 13
Why is it fresh n up Friday when she pre records on the Thursday should be twit about Thursday 😂 I’m not watching her but has she got gloves on that’s usually when the cleaners doing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah so that’s why the kid is with Freda. Jaymay is out. She can’t be left alone with it. How could your kid get to 14 months old and you’ve never been left alone with it?! Worrying
I've just realised who she is, she's Denise Royle!! She couldn't cook, didn't look after her own baby and never alone with him 😂
20200828_123937.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Oh she does make me LOL. As I always say 'you've got to get up very early to catch me out'.
We see EVERYTHING 👀.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she tanning that baby? U never see her bumming about suncream for him. Have thought she has pnd from the start. The story she posted with the dog and Ronnie touched him and he jumped jusy shows how uncomfortable that dog is in the house he doesn't even look at Ronnie poor things terrified of him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.