Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she is NOT A CLEANER! In fact she is an insult to an actual professional cleaner. She's proper taking the piss with this. When you think the witch can't stoop any lower. Just waiting on the messages from the sheep 'oh guyzzzzz you's are all cracking me up'. I just love ittttttttt 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Imagine when HRH Ronnie of Maldon goes to school and they have a lesson talking about jobs people do.

‘My Mum’s a Doctor, she helps sick people’
‘My Daddy’s a Teacher, he helps children learn’

‘Ronnie?’
’Er, my Mum films stuff for the internet and my Dad mows the grass”

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Omfg what the duck! Can I ask what will she even put in the bad part 🤣

Reactions: 6
Let's assume she has a cleaner (that's not a hard assumption seeing she's, at best, a surface cleaner 🥴), maybe she's bought the trolley for her cleaner.... 🤔

But it's probably just for her because she's an absolute twit who fancies playing at grown up jobs, but instead, she's taking the piss out of hard-working cleaners everywhere. 🤬

Reactions: 11
But she is NOT A CLEANER! In fact she is an insult to an actual professional cleaner. She's proper taking the piss with this. When you think the witch can't stoop any lower. Just waiting on the messages from the sheep 'oh guyzzzzz you's are all cracking me up'. I just love ittttttttt 🙄
She’s bleeping tragic, I hope this backfires and offends a tit ton of her followers and they actually wake up to her shite... we can only ever hope!

Reactions: 22
More plastic tat for the landfill. It's harmful for the planet, makes her followers think they need whatever shes buying and therefore encourages wasteful behaviour!!! As others have pointed out she doesn't need a cleaning trolly, designed for hotels and offices, for a bloody new build home - this just smacks of gimmicky nonsense in order to boost her engagement.

It also reeks of privilege and makes a mockery of people who actually have to cart one of these about cleaning for their ACTUAL JOBS. Meanwhile she gets the luxury of playing cleaning lady because she's made a mint ripping people off for swipe ups on insta and poorly written "books".

No wonder she has trouble sleeping at night because deep down she is clearly bloody miserable and knows shes a robbing charleton who doesn't deserve the lifestyle she has.
Spot on!!!! You've hit the nail on the head!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I swear to god if any of her hinchers actually comment oh you deserve it soo much it’s amazing I will lose it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why the duck does she need a bloody cleaning trolly for her house! How much of her tit has ended up in landfill. How much money is wasted? WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS WRONG WITH HER I can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Early Christmas present, lets see if its still around by Christmas. My bet is Ma Barker thought it was such a good idea that Hinch gifted it to her, along with half empty bottles of cleaning stuff and a used Minky.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously?? I have one of these for my job, its not a joke or fun!

Thread suggestion
Cleaning trolley... .what the f**k??!! Soph get in the bin you piece of trash!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine having that sort of money that you can just piss it up the wall buying a cleaning trolley!!! SO insensitive given the current state of the world just now!

Reactions: 24
I wonder how she'll deal with promoting/selling all those barrrrrskets she uses/ used to use, because she doesn't really need them now! 🙄

Reactions: 12
What on Earth was she thinking buying that?
And shipping ron off to grandmas while she does her fresh n up Friday, whilst most working mums struggle to get jobs done, she palms her son off so she can get some stuff for her instagram, she’s all alone in the house no distractions at all, she shuts getting worse by the day! Come on sheep open your eyes to the real Mrs hinch

Reactions: 13
She is an embarrassment, how does she still have friends?!? Mine would take the absolute piss out of me if I bought anything like that, what an hole!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.