Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she shares all the messages people have sent her I can't read them because I think I would actually cringe so hard my heart would stop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg you've just given me the shivers, I absolutely hated those judderman ads and now I can't unsee the resemblance. Scarred for life here 😂😂
Haha! Rancid weren’t they! I must of been about 10 when they were on. Scared the tit out of me! Beware the judderman 😩😩😩😩 deffo got the Hinch about him though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry, I’m a month kate to the party.....
So she’s bought a big fook off cleaning trolley for a house where nobody can fart without her sponging them down with Zoflo. The poor kid plays behind the sofa and the pooch just skids his arse across the couch, what’s the need for it then???? And what about when RonRon thinks he can play with it like he does his own cleaning trolley?
“Funny story guyyyyysszzz been at Maldons very own hospital today with Ron, found him sucking a Minky while I had my back turned making him tumeric laced slop for breakfast. It’s ok though guuuyyyyssss he’s fine, he smells like Country Garden little mannnzzzz 🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The other duck up was when she was filling out the Disney Paris memory book and under “this book belongs too” she put her name, rather than putting her child’s name and it be his little keepsake. Selfish brat!!
Omg she never?! That’s so spiteful to your own baby. She’s an actual cretin.

Reactions: 7
Has she actually gone and paid money for a hotel cleaning trolley?? Jesus Christ she has lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's with the most idiotic buy...she can only carry that trolley around her ground floor or is Jaimeeeey going to carry it for her up the stairs? duck me some people tit money!

Reactions: 5
I think JAAYYMEEEE actually asked Ma Barker to come round with the tranq gun and a few valiums, he left you for a few hours and you buy a cleaning trolly.....happy hunting freda 🏹🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That trolley is totally useless to her. She’s put her cordless hoovers on there.... they’d have to go back inside to be charged wouldn’t they?
Can you imagine her going out to the garage everyday to collect everything.... even in the pissing down rain.

People who use those trolleys actually know how to clean and paid measly pennies for it. She’s a joke, she really is!

Reactions: 16
Has she actually gone and paid money for a hotel cleaning trolley?? Jesus Christ she has lost it.
They use them at work and they are an hole to manoeuvre about but let's face it she won't actually use it, just another prop

Reactions: 15
With that useless contraption she looks like someone who cleans out the bogs in the London Underground.
Imagine her actually doing that, she wouldn't last 2 minutes.

Reactions: 12
How many real life jobs has she belittled now in a round about way?

Retail - “Guyzzzzz I really want to work in B&M for the day begind the little till”

Hospitality - “This is so cute guyzzzz” whilst posing inside a food van

Office workers - “I’d love a little desk where I could put my stationary guyzzzzz”

NHS workers - the pathetic laughing and general piss taking during the Thursday clapping and Vest mans “Lauuuuddddaaar ah can’t ear yaaaaa”. So disrespectful.

And now this cleaning trolley...

The ironic thing is, she hasn’t even got a job. She can big Instagram up all she wants. It’s social networking. She wouldn’t last one hour in any of these real jobs. In the real World. Without Vest or mad Barker to prop her up.

I honestly don’t get how she doesn’t get pulled up for stuff like this. I assume it’s because she isn’t famous enough to be honest. She’s only known on insta and stories on The Scum and Daily Fail online don’t count for anything it’s just interns pulling stories off social media 🤷🏻‍♀️
My husband works for B&M and they offered her the opportunity to come and work in a store for couple hours and she didn’t even have the decency to reply to the emails just completely ignored them. Was so rude they even said they would help to promote her book at the time and she just fucked them off .She says “oh I would love to work in a store “but it’s all BS 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Pollys In the garage
Inch has gone AWOL
Ma Barker fed Ron Cheetos
Whilst Hinch bought more Jus Roll

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine having enough time in the day to worry about this...
Cannot understand the hype about turmeric all of a sudden.
Just because Grinch uses it in her slop meals, the sheep have to be seen using it too.
If she tit in her garden and made a sandwich out of it they'd do it too,
"just because Mrs Hinch does it".

Reactions: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.