Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, the woman will do anything for a bit of content. What a waste of money and so patronising.

Btw, why has fat dog got food down? Is it like a grazing table for him and he can eat when he likes. No wonder he's the size of a house. Feed him what he needs and he'll eat it.

Reactions: 16
Bit weird she didn’t know how long Jamie was going out for. He wasn’t going to be long 6 hours ago 🤔 I’m calling that he’s taken delivery of that trolley and gone on a bender! At least if he spews everywhere when he gets home she can clean it up with her new trolley. Winning all round.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion: She’s bought an actual cleaning trolly, no words. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I can’t believe Ronster is in size 6 nappy pants! He can’t seriously be 15kg can he?? For comparison my son is older and 75th centile for weight but is still in size 4 nappy pants.
Do we suspect that she wants more absorbency so she doesn’t have to bother changing him so much?? She has made it clear that she gives into him for everything else.
My two and a half year old is in size 7

Reactions: 3
Omg as if she has bought a bleeding cleaning trolley. Is this a joke!! Woman clearly has more money than sense 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The cleaning trolley is actually sad. She needs to have a word with herself. She’s not a f*cking cleaner, she’s a jumped up saleswoman. It’s really infuriated me. I know cleaners in schools who push these AS THEIR JOB, NOT TO PLAY ‘CLEANING LADY’. Sophie if you’re reading this, you are pathetic and voyeuristic.
Its the exact one i use at work. Im burning mine

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God she really does read the threads! Sudden reappearance of shark just like I said!
Also that trolley is bloody huge! Like she is really going to drag that round her house!

Reactions: 13
Honestly she reaches a whole new level of ‘what the actual duck’ everyday. Could she fill her house with anymore tit if she actually tried.. of course she could, she’s now got a cleaning trolley. I wish she’d just put herself in the bin.

Reactions: 13
Shes a whole picnic short of a bloody picnic! Shes actually lost it, I hope the really pisses the sheep off.

Actually gutted with myself and having to rush out without commenting before, because I knew she'd bloody label it!

Reactions: 19
Why has the daft bint got herself a cleaning trolley, she lives in an extended semi not a hospital wing.
Get a proper job now Soph, it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
For me there’s two options, either she genuinely thinks she needs a trolley in which case she’s delusional. Or she’s taking the piss, which is despicable. Caught between a rock and a hard place there.

Reactions: 25
She said the trolley will "live in the garage", which will be because its too large and impractical to wheel about the house. So if it just sits static in the garage what's the point? She's already got her Narnia cupboard out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.