Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cbawts90

I look at this and think
a) staged as fuck to show poor vulnerable soph. So tired and weak. Poor thing
B) how desperately sad that we’ve never seen her cradle her actual ducking child like that.
Such a staged photo! What dog lays there like that naturally. It must be a nightmare living your life to the gram... Plus you know she has to sign off anything he posts...

Reactions: 37

under the ivy

VIP Member
If she’s bought a cleaning trolley than that is a piss-take for the low-paid overworked cleaners who work in this country

• Angry
She’s such a tosser. Sat in Ron Rons grey room thinking how it’s what she’s always dreamed off. But minus the actual baby as he’s been palmed off on Freda. She could have had a lovey day with Ronstar on her own bonding with him. But instead the carers have stepped in again, while she films herself running a duster around the house. Most woman manage to do this while working full time and child caring. She really is a poor excuse for a woman 🙄

• Heart

Hollybush

Chatty Member
Why is poor Ronnie dressed in long johns!! They’re some beautiful baby clothes out there and he’s dressed as an old man from the 1800s!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She has the kids outfits arranged into sets? What outfits? He lives in one pieces and a bib??? The only time I’ve seen you make kind of an effort is when you put that £2 flammable eBay waistcoat on him for his birthday?

• Haha
  • Wow

Be creative

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa a fucking cleaning trolly. She’s outdone herself. What a fucking bellend👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Assume the in-house lift will get it upstairs yeah? Oh.. wait....

hahahahahahahahhhaaaaa

I can’t

• Haha

Girl10

Hi FairyLightsAndPixieDust 👋 I’ve not figured out how to quote yet 😂 but in response to your very very kind offer, no no no! It was not a begging post (I’m not sure Zoph understands that statement!), it was just anger 😂 we have very generous family and friends who I know will spoil him, especially as he lives in a different country so they haven’t seen him since Christmas! If he has to wait an extra 2 weeks to payday to receive our present he can. It’s not like he has any idea what is going on anyway! 😂 But thank you so so so much, you are very kind ❤

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Shes a whole picnic short of a bloody picnic! Shes actually lost it, I hope the really pisses the sheep off.

Actually gutted with myself and having to rush out without commenting before, because I knew she'd bloody label it!
I think she’ll lose a fair few sheep over this. A few of them will be cleaners as an actual real life job, and this just seems like a piss take.

I’m trying to work out if this is worse than when she said she wanted to pretend to play shops for the day in B&M

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Fuck off. Just fuck off. Why has she bought that? Was she fucking jealous of Ronnie having one or something? How patronising for people who clean as a job.
“Look at me with my very own trolley I can push round and be a twat with and get paid £40,000 everytime I’m seen with it.” When there’s people out there who use one of those every day in their actual jobs, are working twice as hard because of COVID and who are getting minimum wage and struggling to make ends meet. She’s tone fucking deaf and should be ashamed of herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 35

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I think she’s actually a pathological liar, it makes no sense for her to lie about most of these things.
It’s just bizarre.
I’ve said this before. I genuinely think she has deep seated mental issues. She lies for the sake of lying. As if to see if she’ll get away with it. She must get fanny flutters when she lies, so she just keeps on doing it. Not even little ones either. Some are massive whoppers!

• Haha
  • Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. She's been annoying me for awhile now but that cleaning trolley has given me rage.
I'm a cleaner. I don't 'play' at my role and I believe I do my job well. I've also got one of these trolleys (living the dream I know) there meant for cleaning large spaces, offices, toilets etc. NOT for twatting about in your home. Read the room Sophie. Some people clean to earn a living, provide for their families. This recent 'ebayer' is just fucking patronising and I'd love you to do a DAY doing what we do
Welcome @Colonel Musturd, while you're here, any chance you could bump off Hinch in the library with the candlestick? ;)

• Haha

Lilograce

VIP Member
Seriously?? I have one of these for my job, its not a joke or fun!

Thread suggestion
Cleaning trolley... .what the f**k??!! Soph get in the bin you piece of trash!

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Does anyone have a screenshot of this? Not because I don’t think it’s true or anything. I’d just love to see it in real life 😆
My mum and dad sent my sister a card last year and wrote from their real names and not mum and dad by accident. It was then I told her the secret about her adoption 🤣 (joke)
365B46C5-E77A-4F05-A126-2EA70F00BF98.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

SRD

What's in the box? What could it be?
What's in the box? Let's look and see!

It's....a build your own coffin! For that dead ass career of yours Zoph. Have fun building it, us Tattlers will nail it down nice and tight for you! 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
How many real life jobs has she belittled now in a round about way?

Retail - “Guyzzzzz I really want to work in B&M for the day begind the little till”

Hospitality - “This is so cute guyzzzz” whilst posing inside a food van

Office workers - “I’d love a little desk where I could put my stationary guyzzzzz”

NHS workers - the pathetic laughing and general piss taking during the Thursday clapping and Vest mans “Lauuuuddddaaar ah can’t ear yaaaaa”. So disrespectful.

And now this cleaning trolley...

The ironic thing is, she hasn’t even got a job. She can big Instagram up all she wants. It’s social networking. She wouldn’t last one hour in any of these real jobs. In the real World. Without Vest or mad Barker to prop her up.

I honestly don’t get how she doesn’t get pulled up for stuff like this. I assume it’s because she isn’t famous enough to be honest. She’s only known on insta and stories on The Scum and Daily Fail online don’t count for anything it’s just interns pulling stories off social media 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow