Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Ronnie not allowed in side the house anymore? I mean yeah it looked okay-ish weather wise at 6:30am but surely the grass was damp? And surely a little chilly? Why can’t he push his walker inside the house? Is he not allowed inside now he’s walking? Poor kid. That woman is in for a right shock now he’s fully up and at ‘em. Not that she will show any of the bad bits at all.

Reactions: 9
Is Ronnie not allowed in side the house anymore? I mean yeah it looked okay-ish weather wise at 6:30am but surely the grass was damp? And surely a little chilly? Why can’t he push his walker inside the house? Is he not allowed inside now he’s walking? Poor kid. That woman is in for a right shock now he’s fully up and at ‘em. Not that she will show any of the bad bits at all.
She's probably paranoid that he'll start exploring and wrecking her stuff now he's on the move.

Reactions: 12
Good grief , what if he chipped the skirting boards, she'd have the whole house rebuilt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wondered if that was the deal, onslow is in his 40s wanted a child, she's not the slightest bit maternal, all this "love him so much " is so forced. She's far to selfish to put someone else first so agreed she'd have a child providing he gave up work and looked after it, leaving her free to focus on what's most important ME ME ME.
This could be an accurate analysis. Time will tell if they expand their family.
I’ve always thought something like that has happened. I think it started when she was Pregnant and she was mysteriously in Hospital for a while, she was stick thin and never really gave a reason for the hospital stay. There is definitely a reason why she’s never on her own with him and why Jamie gave up work after he was born.
There is something off about their whole situation. They have made enough money from brand “Mrs Hinch” to allow them the flexibility to stay at home. I’m in the same situation but without the money 😂 and it’s killing me. I could never be that dependent on my partner, they are like an old retired couple. Pottering around garden centres & having days out.

Reactions: 12
I swear all her "fans" have worms for brains. Fawning over a thicko with a sponge and bottle of cif.

Reactions: 8
I've always thought the way she portrays Jamie it makes her look like she does nearly everything in the house, whilst Jamie gets to spend the quality time with Ronnie. Sophie's the one who always gets up early with Ronnie, complains she's tired and quite often says Jamie is still sleeping, so it never sounds like he ever let's her have a sleep in. She always seems to be the one that takes a big chunk out the middle of the day to cook a whole meal from scratch, it's always her that does the cleaning, plus she's got the behind the scenes meetings, book writing, planning her merch, accounts meetings, Gleam and PR meetings etc. It does make me think that Jamie is the hands on parent but the one doing the fun side of parenting, whilst Sophie runs her business empire and the house. I know her Insta is staged, lots pre-recorded so she can appear she's just little old Soph, cleaning on the 'Gram, whilst being so blessed to have the odd book out, but I really think she could portray herself better, more as a team, maybe that's why Jamie is on Insta more, he gets more exposure and known in his own right, then they can get more mainstream work as a family.
Theyll be training to become the next MOD & FOD of Instagram considering they are both MIA atm.

Reactions: 2
I cannot stand small children that scream for no reason and parents who don’t nip it in the bud early. And I say this as a parent!
Oh god me too. My neighbours at the back have their kids out all.day.long and literally they just squeal all day. We have a Facebook group for our estate and someone had said something about it and it was just immediately BE KOND YOU DON’T KNOW IF THEYRE (sic) AUSTISTIC.

I mean, I teach, I get autism. It doesn’t present in exactly the same way with all children, and I hate the excuse culture of it anyway, does a disservice to these wonderful children.

My other bugbear is people making out that my child is going to trash my home. No, no she isn’t...

Reactions: 9
Let’s be clear on the “Jamie at home all day but poor little Zoph can’t even get a shower” situation.
I can guarantee you that Jamie gets up with Ronnie mate first thing. Changes his nappy. Gets him his milk. Takes him downstairs and whacks cbeebies on.
Zoph lies in bed catching up on tattle, the gram, her DMs etc. Presses send on her pre records. Drags her matted hair out of bed and goes downstairs to have her slop in a jug all still glued to her phone. Jamie gives Ronnie his pouch for breakfast whilst Zoph lies on the sofa keeping up with her gram stuff. Sends a few emails. Checks her schedule etc.
Jamie gets Ronnie dressed for the day. Zoph can you watch him whilst I have a shower? Zoph springs into action with the Whitney. Then Ronnie starts to play up and whine. She can’t cope. Jammmiieee whats wrong with him??? She delivers him back upstairs to Jamie so Jamie doesn’t have a chance to put his pants away properly.
zophs turn for a shower and to get dressed and to do her makeup. Almost 2 hours later she’s ready and it’s time for Ronnies nap. Jamie pushes Ronnie to sleep in the pushchair and takes Henry for a walk. Zoph films some content.
ronnie wakes up.She films some lunch content whilst Jamie plays with Ronnie in the garden.
lunch is ready so Ronnie is filmed and then promptly handed back to Jamie so she can edit her content and work out which day it should be shown.
time for zophs lunch of more slop and scraps. She lies on the sofa to email her team and edit more content. Jamie brings her a chocolate milkshake. Cheers babe. Ronnie babe you’re being too loud mummaz is working.
the afternoon is spent filming content whilst Ronnie and Jamie play together.Jamie has changed all the nappies, given all the snacks, dealt with all the fussy behaviour.
Early evening Ma Barker comes over or they go over to hers. Time for a beer Jamie. Don’t mind if I do. Ma Barker takes over. Cooks dinner or delivers dinner. Sometimes Ronnie is left there for a sleepover so Zoph and Jamie can play cluedo. Jamie does bath and pyjamas and gets Ronnies bottle ready for bedtime. Zoph gives him his bottle and cuddles him - the first time she’s done that all day. She passes him to Jamie who puts him to bed.
jamie is knackered. Shall we get a take away babe?
Zoph barely looks up from her phone. Yeah babe.

You get my drift.
Wow Jamie is that you?? Hahha
I think this is how the day goes too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she ever feed that poor child anything other than eggs, ham, pasta and pastry? Poor kid will live off them until he's 20

Reactions: 10
Something has happened. I just have a gut feeling that early on in Ronnies life she had a big break down and now she’s not trusted to be alone with him.
I've been thinking this too. I follow a weaning account and the mummy had bad PND after her twins. Things got so bad for her that she's now not allowed to look after the twins on her own, which is really sad.

Regardless of what you think of Hinch, being a first time mum is terrifying, let alone when you have so many people watching, critiquing etc and if she does have any mental health issues (I've seen eating disorders mentioned) then it's quite possible she's had PND.

What I would say though is that the other lady I mentioned shared her story to help others and is giving a % of profits from her businesses to the mental health charities that have helped her. Sadly I can't imagine Hinch doing either of those things.

Reactions: 17
It's the "sad" music she plays while she makes his lunch that irritates me. Like all the clicking, flicking, spinning - she must take an hour to make a simple pasta dish for a 1 year old? Is that what really passes as content nowadays? Whenever I mind my niece and nephews, they're happy out with a sandwich and a piece of fruit for lunch. None of this fancy pantomime business.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.