Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was woken up this morning by the grass being cut outside my house...if I had been woken up by my neighbours kid playing in the garden at 6:30am and then the neighbour screeching “morning!!” to her dog, they would have known about it!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ron isn’t allowed in the house now he can walk. He’ll be gifted a caged run to go in the garden soon.
Him using the walker to go up and down gave me prison exercise vibes. Looks like he’s being drilled to get that walking up to insta standards quick smart!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What an absolute ball bag of a bleeping selfish prick she really is.
tells her kid to be quiet and screeches ENREEEEE !
I'd be screaming out the window * shut the duck up !!*
Her mother has a lot to answer for raising a spoilt specimen like that

Reactions: 26
I’ve never commented on a Hinch thread as to be honest, I neither like her nor dislike her. HOWEVER, the time has come. How bleeping DISRESPECTFUL to be out in your garden from half 6 when Ronnie is squealing/screaming like that. My toddlers squeals carry down the street in the middle of the afternoon never mind at half 7 in the morning. Just because she doesn’t work 9-5 doesn’t mean other people aren’t. I’m sure her neighbours LOVE her this morning. Also, where’s Jamie?! I’m sure it’s been said before but she always posts stuff like ‘Rons been awake since 5:30 I’m exhausted’ right, so leave him with Jamie and go back to bed! Clearly she lets Jamie have a lie in, which I’d wholeheartedly agree with if he worked, but he’s taken time out of work so.... but yeah, why you out in the bleeping garden at half 6, do what most of us do if he’s been awake since the crack of dawn, get him some breakfast and let him play in the house until a respectable time 🙄 my toddler doesn’t play outside until after 10!
I've always thought the way she portrays Jamie it makes her look like she does nearly everything in the house, whilst Jamie gets to spend the quality time with Ronnie. Sophie's the one who always gets up early with Ronnie, complains she's tired and quite often says Jamie is still sleeping, so it never sounds like he ever let's her have a sleep in. She always seems to be the one that takes a big chunk out the middle of the day to cook a whole meal from scratch, it's always her that does the cleaning, plus she's got the behind the scenes meetings, book writing, planning her merch, accounts meetings, Gleam and PR meetings etc. It does make me think that Jamie is the hands on parent but the one doing the fun side of parenting, whilst Sophie runs her business empire and the house. I know her Insta is staged, lots pre-recorded so she can appear she's just little old Soph, cleaning on the 'Gram, whilst being so blessed to have the odd book out, but I really think she could portray herself better, more as a team, maybe that's why Jamie is on Insta more, he gets more exposure and known in his own right, then they can get more mainstream work as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All the devoted sheep that pre ordered and paid for her new book I hope they realise they have all contributed to buying her 4k rug. Now let that sink in 4 fooking k for a scabby rug.

Who doesn't empty their bath after using it, the mind boggles. It's an accident waiting to happen. Filthy witch leaving it in. Perhaps she should write 'Pull the plug out in bath after use' on her hinch list..
I've added it to her list as Soph had forgotten.🤦‍♀️🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God, she is a disrespectful brat 😡
Who takes a toddler out into the garden at 6.30am? If you are up and awake sit on the sofa and watch the telly together, read a book, play with his toys. Do not take him out to scream in the garden and disturb the neighbours.

My neighbour lets her boys out to play from 8am, they are noisy boys and I will groan at that time in the morning even though they are just playing in their own garden, I would be furious if they were out at 6.30am.

Reactions: 17
Thing with Hinch is i feel i would like her more if she spoke more softly, is it just me yhat listens to her and thinks she talks with a ‘telling off tone’ even when explaining things - like this morning clip when she said ‘a tick is a tick’ it just had such a forceful, telling off style tone 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And then she slams the pen down at the end, meds wearing off zoph ?

Reactions: 6
It’s nearly 9am been up since 6 2 kids, up dressed fed, beds made, washing machine on, breakfast stuff in the dishwasher, several coffees (cold as I didn’t drink them quick enough) answered a load of business messages, paid a few bills and kids are now going to the garden after 9 so not to annoy the neighbours. She’s up at 630 doing nothing but annoying her neighbours selfish mare!

Reactions: 8
Ugh child how dare you wake me, how dare you make noise ugh it wasn’t meant to be like this OMG IT’S HENREEEEEEE

Reactions: 7
I've always thought the way she portrays Jamie it makes her look like she does nearly everything in the house, whilst Jamie gets to spend the quality time with Ronnie. Sophie's the one who always gets up early with Ronnie, complains she's tired and quite often says Jamie is still sleeping, so it never sounds like he ever let's her have a sleep in. She always seems to be the one that takes a big chunk out the middle of the day to cook a whole meal from scratch, it's always her that does the cleaning, plus she's got the behind the scenes meetings, book writing, planning her merch, accounts meetings, Gleam and PR meetings etc. It does make me think that Jamie is the hands on parent but the one doing the fun side of parenting, whilst Sophie runs her business empire and the house. I know her Insta is staged, lots pre-recorded so she can appear she's just little old Soph, cleaning on the 'Gram, whilst being so blessed to have the odd book out, but I really think she could portray herself better, more as a team, maybe that's why Jamie is on Insta more, he gets more exposure and known in his own right, then they can get more mainstream work as a family.
Jesus you almost made her sound hard working 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wondered if that was the deal, onslow is in his 40s wanted a child, she's not the slightest bit maternal, all this "love him so much " is so forced. She's far to selfish to put someone else first so agreed she'd have a child providing he gave up work and looked after it, leaving her free to focus on what's most important ME ME ME.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
SS has posted about Beirut so cue Hinch’s insincere message about it in the next hour, even though she couldn’t point it out on a map.

Reactions: 24
Thing with Hinch is i feel i would like her more if she spoke more softly, is it just me yhat listens to her and thinks she talks with a ‘telling off tone’ even when explaining things - like this morning clip when she said ‘a tick is a tick’ it just had such a forceful, telling off style tone 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
It's her screeching I can't stand. Screeching and her weird laugh..the breathless ah ah ah ah and shriek at the end of it 😳
Very strange woman. She is a terrible communicator. Her body language speaks volumes too. She lives for the gram. Every angle, shot, words .it's all for show, all a facade. She is so transparent

Here we go again.. we’ve been up since 5.. bleeping let bugeyes get up and you have a lie in babes, you work so hard remember. If he’s slept all night that’s 10 hours, how much more sleep does this kid need? Has at least two naps a day.. No wonder he looks so bored of life most days, completely lethargic. I’m still learning though guysssss.

Reactions: 10
Is it me or is buying a whole load of unnecessary tat the antithesis of your house looking clean and tidy? She has so much clutter to store somewhere. We’re fortunate in having a big house and triple garage but still have far too many things we’ve accumulated over the years.

In the last few years, I’ve stopped buying things for the sake of buying them or because they were good value or in the sale. It makes me feel sick wasting my money, having full cupboards and the environmental impact of throwing things out that haven’t been sufficiently used or worn.

Marie Kondo’s book focuses on keeping possessions to a minimum and I think she has a point if we want to live in houses that aren’t bulging with possessions that take time to keep tidy.

Sorry for a long post but the concept of regular “hauls”makes me cringe.

Reactions: 16
I’m so angry we had to move house because our neighbours let their brats out at 6am every day and they wouldn’t stop. She thinks it’s funny, she’s got the intelligence of a gnat!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would it not be better for him not to use the dead dog?! Just feel like he could master walking better now he’s basically going for it. To be fair I just hate the dead dog

Reactions: 6
God, she is a disrespectful brat 😡
Who takes a toddler out into the garden at 6.30am? If you are up and awake sit on the sofa and watch the telly together, read a book, play with his toys. Do not take him out to scream in the garden and disturb the neighbours.

My neighbour lets her boys out to play from 8am, they are noisy boys and I will groan at that time in the morning even though they are just playing in their own garden, I would be furious if they were out at 6.30am.
Her next door neighbour must hate them

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine getting home from a long shift at work, getting into bed, just dozing off and all of the sudden AHHHHH. AHHHHH. AHHHHH. HENRY

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.