Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand if Jamie is at home every day why she can’t have a shower, brush her hair and have a change of clothes? Us Mum’s who’s partners are at work (mine actually works away for long periods!) somehow manage it??? It’s just a bit slobby, especially for CLEANING SENSATION MRS HINCHHHHHHH

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand if Jamie is at home every day why she can’t have a shower, brush her hair and have a change of clothes? Us Mum’s who’s partners are at work (mine actually works away for long periods!) somehow manage it??? It’s just a bit slobby, especially for CLEANING SENSATION MRS HINCHHHHHHH
She's lying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who takes their child outside at 6:30am? I was sat with a cup of coffee while my daughter was sat watching pj mask at 6:30 this morning (while my partner was leaving for work, cause someone needs to fund her a free, gifted lifestyle) silly cow really doesn’t care about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 13
Here we go again.. we’ve been up since 5.. bleeping let bugeyes get up and you have a lie in babes, you work so hard remember. If he’s slept all night that’s 10 hours, how much more sleep does this kid need? Has at least two naps a day.. No wonder he looks so bored of life most days, completely lethargic. I’m still learning though guysssss.
I'm sure if she went on the landing and sprayed her usual febreze, detol, fabulosa, Mr sheen, zoflora etc he'd soon go off again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Which is it... were you up at half 6 or 5?! Tells so many lies she can’t remember what shes said 😂😂 head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tells Ronnie not to scream while he is playing in the garden at 06.30 because people are still asleep - and he totally understands this!- and then shrieks and screams "oh it's Henry" loud enough to wake the street up! Bloody gonk!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I cannot stand small children that scream for no reason and parents who don’t nip it in the bud early. And I say this as a parent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
And then she slams the pen down at the end, meds wearing off zoph ?
I think she’s always just about controlling her aggression it always seems right near the surface. She’s not the sweet little girl next door. Especially when she’s screeching at 6.30 am 😡

Reactions: 11
I've added it to her list as Soph had forgotten.🤦‍♀️🤭
I've just noticed that 'garage door' is on her list, but I thought that was a random spur of the moment clean? 🤔 unless she added after she did it, in which case shouldn't it have gone on her ta-da list or whatever it is! She makes no sense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
SS has posted about Beirut so cue Hinch’s insincere message about it in the next hour, even though she couldn’t point it out on a map.
Can imagine the conversation 🤦‍♀️

Soph: "Oh Jamie, its awful what's happened in beetroot".

Jamie: "Babes, whatcha talkin about?"

Soph: "Staceeeyyyyyy has put it on her stories about beetroot"

Jamie goes off and check Staceys account

Jamie: " Babes, you mean Beirut, not beetroot".

Soph: " Oh darlin Im gettin confused aint i?"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
"I honestly didn't know how to word this today"
What?! You express your condolences and how awful of a situation it is. It's not rocket science.

Reactions: 19
#prayforlebanon I feel doesn't really work if you're not religious, I would never pray for anything because I am not a believer 🤷 is Sophie suddenly a good Christian girl?

Reactions: 15
Not entirely a criticism of Zoph as I know she didn’t start it but I hate stuff like #prayforLebanon - it’s so meaningless. They don’t need prayers, they need actual help.

Reactions: 32
Copying SS with her memorandum to Beirut. The fake tan and attempt to be an ambassador for Dove had to come first though. Priorities. So bloody false

Reactions: 12
Yeaaaaah Soph thing is with disaster relief prayers don’t work. As an atheist I don’t believe they ever work but that’s only my opinion as someone who doesn’t have a faith. Money though...money is needed. So donate some of your own and find a reputable link for your followers to donate to as well. Over 3 million of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.