Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok the relationship with that mutt is absolutely weird! I genuinely think she loves the dog more than her own son.....I'm totally against animal cruelty but I so want to give the dog a swift kick (sorry) his face totally annoys the crap out of me. 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she get her own access to b&m ... I swear I have been to so many and I have never 1... seen the shelves so stacked and 2... the shops be so empty !!
I bet she phones ahead to say Queen Soph is coming so they better get the shelves sorted!

View attachment 202998
Anyone else notice how he pushes her hand off his and carries on to look for Jamie? Gosh that would kill me if my 1 year old pushed me away.
"Get off me ya fecker" 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Apologies if this has already been said but can I call tattle bingo on some fake grass!! Surely that can be the only reason she keeps showing us that hideous dehydrated lawn she has at the moment in the hope of a reach out for some fake stuff to match her life!
Maybe someone will send her some artificial grass in Silver Corpse guyyyyzzzz

Reactions: 3
Does she get her own access to b&m ... I swear I have been to so many and I have never 1... seen the shelves so stacked and 2... the shops be so empty !!
My !local B&M looks nothing like that! For a start there's always other customers there and the shelves are never that full. Where are all these deserted, fully stocked shops she goes to?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's really trying plug this Ron & Hen thing isn't she? Henrys like don't touch me peasant 🙄

Reactions: 7
‘The adventures of Ron and Hen’ I spy a children’s book coming on ala Gregory Shepherd.

Reactions: 7
She's really trying plug this Ron & Hen thing isn't she? Henrys like don't touch me peasant 🙄
That horrid dog, how he turned his head in disgust at poor Ronnie. Slightly disturbing I thought.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear... now Ronnie is walking and grabbing on Henry like that..I can only think of a potential disaster happening. 😬

‘The adventures of Ron and Hen’ I spy a children’s book coming on ala Gregory Shepherd.
100% !!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.