Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, like when she said she was gonna educate herself on the BLM movement then never mentioned it again
Oh give her some credit, she left a kid's book in the background of Ronnie playing a couple of times, what more do you vultures want? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her tributes feel empty because they are done for show! To prove she does care and by posting she believes she has helped. Soph if you care donate some of the money you are sat on. You have no problem chucking money into the hands of people that benefit you 🙄 telling your sheep to do what they can when you haven't yourself is not helping!
The people in Beirut in this morning are waking up to loss, and devastation and here is this self entitled cow squealing in her garden at 6:30am.

She annoys me so much!

Reactions: 20
She must be advertising for b&m just not disclosed as usual. So she pretends to buy things.
Those lunch bags have fucked me off irrationally! My girlfriend has the grey one, she bought it ages ago for work and used to use it every day (she's working from home now and will be for at least the rest of the year so it's not getting any action!). She had it long before old Grinchy so I was annoyed she'd bought one, I don't want anyone thinking my mrs is a Hincher 😂 now she's bought another even though they never bleeping go anywhere, or when they do, they buy lunch out somewhere. Yet another pointless purchase to be stashed away in a barsket at Castle Greyskull 🙄

Reactions: 17
Mine was up at 6.30 we got into bed to try squeeze an extra hour sleep in 😂

Surely the grass was damp at that time and reading everyone re in act OH UTS HENRRRRRRYYYYY cracked me up each time it’s up there with carefullllzzzz pastaaas mans 😂

Reactions: 9
Something has happened. I just have a gut feeling that early on in Ronnies life she had a big break down and now she’s not trusted to be alone with him.
I’ve always thought something like that has happened. I think it started when she was Pregnant and she was mysteriously in Hospital for a while, she was stick thin and never really gave a reason for the hospital stay. There is definitely a reason why she’s never on her own with him and why Jamie gave up work after he was born.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She must be advertising for b&m just not disclosed as usual. So she pretends to buy things.
Goi

Those lunch bags have fucked me off irrationally! My girlfriend has the grey one, she bought it ages ago for work and used to use it every day (she's working from home now and will be for at least the rest of the year so it's not getting any action!). She had it long before old Grinchy so I was annoyed she'd bought one, I don't want anyone thinking my mrs is a Hincher 😂 now she's bought another even though they never bleeping go anywhere, or when they do, they buy lunch out somewhere. Yet another pointless purchase to be stashed away in a barsket at Castle Greyskull 🙄
Perhaps she can't get the smell of egg out of the first one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or do her tributes always feel so insincere?
It’s not just you, I always think they seem insincere too. It feels like she’s just paying lip service.
Please do anything you can guyssss! Well all those bleeping bots aren’t going to donate are they?

That B&M tat haul really irritated me yesterday. She didn’t need another lunch bag, she doesn’t need two pairs of oven gloves. duck knows how many pairs of bloody gardening gloves she must have by now! She just goes out and buys tat, upon tat, upon tat, seemingly just for the sake of it. It’s like it’s some sort of compulsion.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I cannot stand small children that scream for no reason and parents who don’t nip it in the bud early. And I say this as a parent!
Not defending anyone here, but there have been several criticisms that we never hear Ronnie making any noises. He was probably excited about a bit of outdoor freedom and a change of view that he squealed. Just she chose to let that all happen at 6.30am!

Reactions: 14
Apologies if this has already been said but can I call tattle bingo on some fake grass!! Surely that can be the only reason she keeps showing us that hideous dehydrated lawn she has at the moment in the hope of a reach out for some fake stuff to match her life!

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she knows how to put it into words as she doesn’t know what’s happened. As a lapsed Christian, surely actions speak louder than words. Yes pray but back it up with actually doing something.

Reactions: 8
Let’s be clear on the “Jamie at home all day but poor little Zoph can’t even get a shower” situation.
I can guarantee you that Jamie gets up with Ronnie mate first thing. Changes his nappy. Gets him his milk. TaOTE]
Let’s be clear on the “Jamie at home all day but poor little Zoph can’t even get a shower” situation.
I can guarantee you that Jamie gets up with Ronnie mate first thing. Changes his nappy. Gets him his milk. Takes him downstairs and whacks cbeebies on.
Zoph lies in bed catching up on tattle, the gram, her DMs etc. Presses send on her pre records. Drags her matted hair out of bed and goes downstairs to have her slop in a jug all still glued to her phone. Jamie gives Ronnie his pouch for breakfast whilst Zoph lies on the sofa keeping up with her gram stuff. Sends a few emails. Checks her schedule etc.
Jamie gets Ronnie dressed for the day. Zoph can you watch him whilst I have a shower? Zoph springs into action with the Whitney. Then Ronnie starts to play up and whine. She can’t cope. Jammmiieee whats wrong with him??? She delivers him back upstairs to Jamie so Jamie doesn’t have a chance to put his pants away properly.
zophs turn for a shower and to get dressed and to do her makeup. Almost 2 hours later she’s ready and it’s time for Ronnies nap. Jamie pushes Ronnie to sleep in the pushchair and takes Henry for a walk. Zoph films some content.
ronnie wakes up.She films some lunch content whilst Jamie plays with Ronnie in the garden.
lunch is ready so Ronnie is filmed and then promptly handed back to Jamie so she can edit her content and work out which day it should be shown.
time for zophs lunch of more slop and scraps. She lies on the sofa to email her team and edit more content. Jamie brings her a chocolate milkshake. Cheers babe. Ronnie babe you’re being too loud mummaz is working.
the afternoon is spent filming content whilst Ronnie and Jamie play together.Jamie has changed all the nappies, given all the snacks, dealt with all the fussy behaviour.
Early evening Ma Barker comes over or they go over to hers. Time for a beer Jamie. Don’t mind if I do. Ma Barker takes over. Cooks dinner or delivers dinner. Sometimes Ronnie is left there for a sleepover so Zoph and Jamie can play cluedo. Jamie does bath and pyjamas and gets Ronnies bottle ready for bedtime. Zoph gives him his bottle and cuddles him - the first time she’s done that all day. She passes him to Jamie who puts him to bed.
jamie is knackered. Shall we get a take away babe?
Zoph barely looks up from her phone. Yeah babe.

You get my drift.
👏👏👏 Absolutely brilliant , I wish it could be sent to each of her followers
Will you write the memoirs for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can guarantee you that Jamie gets up with Ronnie mate first thing. Changes his nappy. Gets him his milk. Takes him downstairs and whacks cbeebies on.
Zoph lies in bed catching up on tattle, the gram, her DMs etc. Presses send on her pre records. Drags her matted hair out of bed and goes downstairs to have her slop in a jug all still glued to her phone. Jamie gives Ronnie his pouch for breakfast whilst Zoph lies on the sofa keeping up with her gram stuff. Sends a few emails. Checks her schedule etc.
Jamie gets Ronnie dressed for the day. Zoph can you watch him whilst I have a shower? Zoph springs into action with the Whitney. Then Ronnie starts to play up and whine. She can’t cope. Jammmiieee whats wrong with him??? She delivers him back upstairs to Jamie so Jamie doesn’t have a chance to put his pants away properly.
zophs turn for a shower and to get dressed and to do her makeup. Almost 2 hours later she’s ready and it’s time for Ronnies nap. Jamie pushes Ronnie to sleep in the pushchair and takes Henry for a walk. Zoph films some content.
ronnie wakes up.She films some lunch content whilst Jamie plays with Ronnie in the garden.
lunch is ready so Ronnie is filmed and then promptly handed back to Jamie so she can edit her content and work out which day it should be shown.
time for zophs lunch of more slop and scraps. She lies on the sofa to email her team and edit more content. Jamie brings her a chocolate milkshake. Cheers babe. Ronnie babe you’re being too loud mummaz is working.
the afternoon is spent filming content whilst Ronnie and Jamie play together.Jamie has changed all the nappies, given all the snacks, dealt with all the fussy behaviour.
Early evening Ma Barker comes over or they go over to hers. Time for a beer Jamie. Don’t mind if I do. Ma Barker takes over. Cooks dinner or delivers dinner. Sometimes Ronnie is left there for a sleepover so Zoph and Jamie can play cluedo. Jamie does bath and pyjamas and gets Ronnies bottle ready for bedtime. Zoph gives him his bottle and cuddles him - the first time she’s done that all day. She passes him to Jamie who puts him to bed.
jamie is knackered. Shall we get a take away babe?
Zoph barely looks up from her phone. Yeah babe.

You get my drift.
💯 this but she comes straight down and out for a fag!

Like this morning at 5am straight out for a fag before Jaymeee gets up and takes over for the day

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.