Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB
At £275 for the parasol, a lot of hinchers will be trying to copy their leader, and maybe like the fake flowers be putting themselves in debt to obtain one.

Sad really.
Ahhhh I didn’t spot the price on theirs. Ours was £150 which is still a stupid amount of money but our daughter had no 21st party etc and we had the money. so it’s fine under those circumstances. But yeah she buys OTT stuff just for the sake of it and knows her sheep will get in debt for it: Those £180 flower displays blow my mind.

Reactions: 7
How many times do people have to watch her cleaning her dishwasher? Strip her bed and wash the sheets? It’s Getting so boring now, so boring, nothing is new, nothing.

Reactions: 15
It’s been ages and Fresh’n up Friday still grinds my gears. Just say FRESHEN you illiterate freak. Fresh’n implies “fresh and” 😩😩
Isn’t it spelt like that in her book too? How did her publishers and management allow it to be spelt like that 😭

Reactions: 12
Looks like the bathroom shelves she replaced with yet more grey were chucked at the tip as well... there were two very uniform-looking planks with holes in either end 🙄
Stacey will be pissed at her ! She’d have had them for her junk store

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That cleaning list for today has got to be a pre record. Why would you write a list on the right hand page of the book when you have an empty list on the left? Sounds petty but just obvious that it’s not recorded today

EDIT - Was trying to go through her highlights to see but got bored with in 0.05 seconds. However I did notice her ‘dishwasher’ highlight has now moved to the front page so it must have been edited. Randomly the shower plug clean is in there. I might be thinking into it but reckon she removed a dishwasher clean to use in the pre record then added something random in there because she knew it would be obvious
Don’t think she’s that clever 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything really is just disposable to her. His walker, the baby gate, so on. Were they really broken beyond fixing, I doubt it 🙄

Also that febreze bottle she "sprayed" her bed with was definitely empty the way it bounced on the bed after being thrown 😂
That has made me absolutely fuming. That is so incredibly wasteful. Why couldn’t she even charity shop it? Or make contact with a local nursery to see if they privately want her extras/grown out of items???

Also I don’t mean this hurtfully - I know it’s not a nice topic - but this is exactly why I believe she is one and done. She gets rid of everything of his each time he out grows it. If she had any intention of more she would be keeping it up in the loft for the next child. My second born has barely had anything new!

I reckon most of the stuff in that skip came from her house.

Reactions: 16
I notice she's using Astonish on the mirror, looks like all that begging she did for Auto Glym when she didn't buy an Audi never resulted in any freebies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That has made me absolutely fuming. That is so incredibly wasteful. Why couldn’t she even charity shop it? Or make contact with a local nursery to see if they privately want her extras/grown out of items???

Also I don’t mean this hurtfully - I know it’s not a nice topic - but this is exactly why I believe she is one and done. She gets rid of everything of his each time he out grows it. If she had any intention of more she would be keeping it up in the loft for the next child. My second born has barely had anything new!

If she has another baby she will have all brand new stuff again, probably #gifted. When you don't have to pay for things they hold no value, most people either keep things in case they have another baby or sell/charity/pass on to friends etc, because they've bought them and know how much they cost. Sophie has no concept and gives no shits about waste. And she won't want a subsequent baby having to have hand me downs, that would never do 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Anyone notice how the bottle of Fabulosa she used on her kitchen cabinets today seemed a lot more full than it was her story the other day when she said she would have to “buy” some more & that ‘Electrify’ was her fave fragrance? Proved to me that today was def pre-recorded and the bottle had less in it the other day because she used most of it spraying the cupboards on the story she posted today....you’re really not clever enough for this game Soph 🙄

Reactions: 12
If she has another baby she will have all brand new stuff again, probably #gifted. When you don't have to pay for things they hold no value, most people either keep things in case they have another baby or sell/charity/pass on to friends etc, because they've bought them and know how much they cost. Sophie has no concept and gives no shits about waste. And she won't want a subsequent baby having to have hand me downs, that would never do 🙄
Most of her stuff that she shows us seems to be 'ebayers' so they cant be passed on anyway because they were tit quality when she purchased them

Reactions: 8

I vaguely remember her saying she was going to put his jumperoo up in the loft for the next one. Although it was around the time she was getting a daily boner about her new loft, so it could have even been an excuse just to go up there.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m wondering if they’ve been to the beach and she’s finally let ronnieblesshim play with sand

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.