Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to believe that she had avocado pasta and fudge cake for lunch and then fish and chips for dinner yesterday. This is a woman who eats carefully measured portions of spaghetti and mugshots from a Pyrex jug. duck right off you arsewipe!

So so kate to the party. i haven’t bared to read or look at hinch but today I did and my god it’s ruined me.
Prerecorded tit on the “tabs”
Perfect date night
Last night my sister bless her the kindest Kate to be party so sadly and awfully lost her life and also sadly my little baby niece too
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry
I’ve had to delete SM because whilst she swans around with no cares in the world other people are really affected.

my sister went to home bargains (the irony) got symptoms after she pranked me with the kitchen minky. She’s gone

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
I cannot imagine how you're feeling. Much love to you today and always xxx

Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry if this has been stated but I’m about 2000 posts behind..

DID ANYONE ALREADY SUGGEST THAT HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN BUYING THE MORNING AFTER PILL FOR ANOTHER WOMAN??

Once a cheater always a cheater.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Tattlers forgive me, I have sinned! I’ve just had spaghetti hoops on my crumpets. Because I had no bread, or beans and really fancied beans on toast 😂 worst thing is... I actually enjoyed it 🙈 I’m sorry I’ll close the door on my way out.

Edited to add, I didn’t cook them in a Pyrex jug and I ate it off a plate if that helps redeem myself

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whenever she says pergoala I need to remind myself of how it should be pronounced. I fear that the Hinchopaths (they walk among us) may start copying their Queen and that their combined illiteracy will change the English language as we know it.
The wise ones (who can read and speak) will be ostracised and will need to start meeting secretly in libraries, using full sentences not punctuated with random zzzzz sounds.
It’s a bleak future folks but we can make it!!
hinchopaths 😂😂😂😂 dead 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so sorry if this has been stated but I’m about 2000 posts behind..

DID ANYONE ALREADY SUGGEST THAT HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN BUYING THE MORNING AFTER PILL FOR ANOTHER WOMAN??

Once a cheater always a cheater.
Always a possibility, but as he's not allowed out on his own zoph and tufters must have been sat on the end of the bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.