Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her gardens looking so dull and morbid it’s depressing.

Imagine spending days catching up with “work” planning content and the best she came up with was a tip run 😂

If she loves the tip do much why haven’t I ever seen her mention it before? Such silly tit.
Do you think if they made artificial grass in grey she would match it to her pergoallla
Oi Stig! The sign clearly says flatten yr cardboard and most people leave reusable toys in a separate area for folk to take or ask the workers if they want them 🤷‍♀️
Ps.it's a beautiful day in Maldon but I still don't see any turquoise skies.
Haha stig lol I loved that program lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think if they made artificial grass in grey she would match it to her pergoallla

Haha stig lol I loved that program lol
🤦‍♀️Showing my age,I read the books,didn't know there was a program.I'm gonna call her Stig ..or better still Madam Cholet & Uncle Bulgaria 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That trip to the tip was AMAZING guys!

Ronnie is AMAZING guys!

She might want to think about regulating her feelings
And improving her vocabulary. If a TV show is in the offing she can’t repeat ‘AMAZING’, ‘I love itttt’ and ‘all the best’ constantly. The viewers will turn off in droves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Anyone see her getting a bit annoyed with her list (all the best) 😂 I mean come on he’s a baby!! He’s going to rip it apart it’s paper

Reactions: 12
That cleaning list for today has got to be a pre record. Why would you write a list on the right hand page of the book when you have an empty list on the left? Sounds petty but just obvious that it’s not recorded today

EDIT - Was trying to go through her highlights to see but got bored with in 0.05 seconds. However I did notice her ‘dishwasher’ highlight has now moved to the front page so it must have been edited. Randomly the shower plug clean is in there. I might be thinking into it but reckon she removed a dishwasher clean to use in the pre record then added something random in there because she knew it would be obvious

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Anyone see her getting a bit annoyed with her list (all the best) 😂 I mean come on he’s a baby!! He’s going to rip it apart it’s paper
I reckon she was trying to set up a cutesy story "oh look guyzzzzzzz Rondog Superstar just looooooves Mummaazzzzzz lists (swipe up to buy!)", instead he went for it like babies do 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
🤦‍♀️Showing my age,I read the books,didn't know there was a program.I'm gonna call her Stig ..or better still Madam Cholet & Uncle Bulgaria 🤣
Stig of the dump was on ITV in the early 80s I think
Thats a disgusting waste. I've had toys go through 3 kids and still pass them on. They might be chipped, scratched ect, but they can still be played with.
Charity shops are open now and taking donations, she could have easy left it on their doorstep.

Also thats a tit tip. I didnt think they even had ones like that anymore where you had to go up ladders! How primitive for the princess😂
She really is a fuckwit for filming herself throwing stuff away. I mean she advocates this terracycle ( which we haven’t heard a thing about in a while)
She’s really showed herself up!

Reactions: 6
It’s been ages and Fresh’n up Friday still grinds my gears. Just say FRESHEN you illiterate freak. Fresh’n implies “fresh and” 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.