Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It's defintley a stair gate extension that she chucked into the skip as we needed one for our stair gate. Also looks like a stair gate is in the skip already. Imagine not even using it and chucking it! She could have returned it or even better donated it! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Why does Henry wind me up so much? I have a dog, I am a dog person but I am not drawn to him at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve noticed that we’ve not had any Shark Vacuum lines pictured on her Instagram or any Shark adverts etc!!!
You’ll be able to call bingo on this soon as she’s running out of ideas and will come here to get some...

Ahhhh I didn’t spot the price on theirs. Ours was £150 which is still a stupid amount of money but our daughter had no 21st party etc and we had the money. so it’s fine under those circumstances. But yeah she buys OTT stuff just for the sake of it and knows her sheep will get in debt for it: Those £180 flower displays blow my mind.
Those VERY expensive hanging baskets had disappeared from the fence in a story the other day...🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think Henry is trying to say "thank God you're home. I've been left alone AGAIN in this scorching hot weather whilst you went on another pointless outing. Take me out now, you bone idle cow!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do influencers never get embarrassed standing filming themselves in the street/supermarket/airport/dump?

I would be dying with embarrassment to do that.
I see fashionbugblog videoing herself doing a slow walk/trot down posh streets in London and prancing like a show pony to show her latest chanel handbag or shoes etc. She looks like a complete dick. Now we have sophie prancing about like someone not wise at the dump.
I wish someone passing would do a huge comedy snigger or laugh hard
I’m sure there is a page on Instagram somewhere of someone who catches people doing ridiculous things in public for the gram! I will have to find it, but it’s really funny

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What the hell is all the “mumma” business about. It’s like she has Tourette’s and uses it to punctuate a sentence. Eg. So I went to the shop today and bought some cake mumma henry just won’t get out of my sleepers guys mumma”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I spy 2 potential stargates buried in that lot someone circled in their screen shot and one to the right of the screen as another commented 😬

Reactions: 7
Hello troll friends. I’m Kate to the party as ha e been at the coast with no internet, no kids, no husband just me my friend my dog and lots of wine 😁😁😁😁
lve just met with husband for a quick drink and had 3 pints 😊😊😊 so I’m catching up and ordering a curry 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Cannot believe she has thrown that stair gate and extension when it’s not even been used. She could have even put it to one side and someone would have picked it up. Just goes goes to show that nothing has any value to her anymore. I bet there was so much more that went into that skip that she didn’t show.

Just to make you aware when you’re catching up here Soph, you can donate unwanted baby items to women’s refuge charities. There are women who have to flee their houses with absolutely nothing and start again from scratch with their children and they rely on donations to furnish their new accommodation. That unused stair gate would have meant the world to someone even though it was worthless to you. Same with that lovely baby walker. For once do the right thing and raise awareness of that on your page instead of promoting donations to landfill

Reactions: 33
She wonders what the dogs saying well let me tell you he’s saying “Please take me for a walk everyday you grey old crow I’m fed up being stuck in this chemical filled house” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's defintley a stair gate extension that she chucked into the skip as we needed one for our stair gate. Also looks like a stair gate is in the skip already. Imagine not even using it and chucking it! She could have returned it or even better donated it! 😡
It’s bleeping shocking really! She must have someone who could have listed it didn’t need to know it was hers. I don’t get her at all! So many so many ppl so hard up right now! I know a lot of charity shops are saying no to
Donations, but surely someone in maldon and surrounding areas would have had it. Who she bleeping this she is! Some might fall over themselves to own something hinch owned fair enough. Just bleeping wasteful.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice that the wood that went in the tip looked just like it could of been the new shelf she didn’t like which made her not want to be in her bathroom?!
what a waste if it was....give it away or find other uses for it!
That would of been in SS junk box ready to be made into something! 😂
Cannot believe a perfectly good shelf was thrown in the tip because it didn’t give her the feels - bloody wasteful and selfish. I cannot believe her today (or any day actually) but that trip to the tip to throw perfectly good items which could be donated has REALLY got to me. 🤬

Reactions: 22
Oh and I would absolutely buy her book if she actually got juicy and it was a reveal about being a lying sales woman playing a character 😆 admitted to having a lock down bbq and hates cleaning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.