Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion @Duchesspink with 88 votes.

Changed as admin will remove the rude ending.

The original was -: 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think sophies a knob?

Last thread catch up

Continuation of the last thread, #flipflopgate.
She showed her “messy house” then spied onslows flip flops Next thing she was throwing them out of the house.
Onslow did a story as well. They are so on-trend as a couple. Not
After this laugh along a measly food shop was put into the fridge.
She has a new front door, highlighted when she threw out the flip flops.
Tuesday, she was up early and put up a post stating that even though she was at home her life was hard – boo hoo.
She then went to meetings all day, no more stories posted.
Someone screenshot a post allegedly about Jamie trying to obtain the morning after pill – see post 514.
She then showed a pic of a field and wanted to go home to smell Ron.
Wednesday, Ron was dancing to Whitney again, and then she logged off stating she had 7.5 hrs before a deadline and was using the home office i.e. her sofa.
Mummy ‘mad as a fruit bat’ Barker cooked her a roast dinner and brought it around to the Grinchs house, bless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper but she has never denied/confirmed it.
covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So vague about this ‘deadline’.
If she’s checking page proofs why not say that, she could actually give an interesting insight into publishing a book. She treats her followers like children most of the time, so condescending.

Reactions: 39
A meal to celebrate meeting deadlines! Soph that's called adulting welcome to the working world! God if I had a meal for every work deadline I made I would be the size of a house. She really does live in her own little world, stupid bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
She's probably been screenshotting remarks off here for the troll section of her MEmoir lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New here 👋🏼

I’ve now seen the light. Hinch is a grade A knobber. Can’t follow her anymore for my own sanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 119
My bets are on her hard days work being choosing a cover shot for her book 😂😂 7.5 hours of Soph staring at photos of herself, decisions decisions

• Haha
Reactions: 50
As I said on last post mummy did not bring that burning hot pan from her house to zophs that was cooked there n probably by her! But she wrote on it about veg n tatoes.clearly can do them can make a roast, her lies are becoming unbelievable and contradictory to previous ones that are now coming undone

Reactions: 21
Given that her sister balances parenting with training to become a paramedic, you’ll excuse me for wondering whether she also gets the Ma Barker meals on wheels treatment.. Somehow I think not!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Why does everyone around her baby her so much? She’s a 30 year old mother ffs! Not saying mums shouldn’t or don’t do nice things like make a meal if their adult child has been working hard etc but Hinch has not been working hard in fact she’s never worked hard at anything, she doesn’t even leave the house on her bleeping own! Her lifestyle is due to actual idiots and dumb luck not honest hard work! And you can bet your arse her mum has been looking after Ronnie, making her a roast, walking the dog and probably doing wash loads as well, I just don’t get why every one around her seems to be at here very beck and call!

Reactions: 49
Why does everyone around her baby her so much? She’s a 30 year old mother ffs! Not saying mums shouldn’t or don’t do nice things like make a meal if their adult child has been working hard etc but Hinch has not been working hard in fact she’s never worked hard at anything, she doesn’t even leave the house on her bleeping own! Her lifestyle is due to actual idiots and dumb luck not honest hard work! And you can bet your arse her mum has been looking after Ronnie, making her a roast, walking the dog and probably doing wash loads as well, I just don’t get why every one around her seems to be at here very beck and call!
She will always be a spoilt woman child. She keeps ma Baker in her finery

Reactions: 27
She’s forgotten to facetune & heavily filter her “sleepy cuddles with Henryhandsomes” story. The quarter of her face on show looks like a real person :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've not long got home from work and had to make do with a sandwich! I also have to get up in 6 hours to do it all again!! If i don't come home to my mum delivering me dinner im selling her on ebay!!! With a swipe up

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Probably took her 7.5hrs to reach a 500 word count. Spent 2.5hrs typing ‘perfikt’ and wondered why it was highlighting red with ‘No matches found’.
That chicken looks grim. And erm aren’t you meant to remove the string from the chickens legs for it to cook properly? 😂
She’ll be pining the loo all day tomorrow with the squits.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ll try again with this one, god only knows what happened with my last post 😂😂

What fresh bleeping hell is this? Why is she being asked to provide comments for a book cover which is about ‘Mum Life’ when she knows precisely ZERO about being a mum???

Knobber.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Samantha

If you aren't aware she may not be Pa Barkers and he has 2 other (older) daughters as well.

Reactions: 13

What fresh bleeping hell is this? Why is she being asked to provide comments for a book cover which is about ‘Mum Life’ when she knows precisely ZERO about being a mum???

Knobber.
Mrs Hinch: “child abuse, it’s perfickt” 🙄🙄

Of course she couldn’t opt for another word could she? Her vocab is so limited 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Knobber.
‘Just perfick!’
Bloody hell, nothing would make me less likely to pick up a book than having Hinch’s seal of approval.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.