Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IhateZoflora

New here 👋🏼

I’ve now seen the light. Hinch is a grade A knobber. Can’t follow her anymore for my own sanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 119

super grateful

Fuming! Just got in from work, started at 07:15. Had to transfer a patient from my ICU to an ICU up north. 4hr journey non stop with an intubated and ventilated, comatose patient. Administering drugs non stop, listening to the Dr snore the whole way, sweating in full PPE and bursting for a wee! Journey back was even longer as it wasn’t on lights and sirens. Anyway, got in and my partner is deployed with the Army so no dinner from him, rude. And mum hasn’t popped round with dinner either - she only lives literally an hour away too, the lazy cow! 🤷🏼‍♀️ How does everyone manage to work a job and cater to their own basic needs at the same time guys? Seems impossible to me! Off to bed starving it is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103

lah1019

Is anyone else curious to see what the Mrs Hinch brand consumer profile looks like? 🤣

My background is in social media / branding / PR so I’m quite sure this document will exist. In case you’re not aware, it will show what the ideal customer would be for the Mrs Hinch brand and her content will be strategically planned to target it. My guess would be female, age 18-35, mother of young children, lower socioeconomic status, tech savvy etc.

I’ve worked for global brands who will even predict the daily routine of the ideal customer I.e she wakes up at 6am and goes to the gym, heads straight to the train station for work at 7:30am, she will read XYZ magazines on her Kindle on the way, etc. 😬. I’m not implying that Mrs Hinch profiles customers as specific as this. It’s more of an insight into how we’re all being profiled without realising it 😬

Next time you watch her stories, try to think WHY is Sophie sharing this? Every story will have a reason and a way to target her ideal customer. Using EBay & her love for bargains (socioeconomic), the focus on skincare & make-up (female) showing her meals for Ronnie (mother), the trolling (Tech savvy) - everything targets her ideal customer. I don’t necessarily think she does these things to appear relatable, it’s strategic.

I’m not interested in discussing Sophie as a person, only the Mrs Hinch brand because I find it interesting. Everything will be extremely calculated and strategic. I would be surprised if she doesn’t have a content calendar, which is why we see so much pre-recorded content.

If you take a step back and view her Instagram as a brand, rather than a person, then you will notice that she’s no different to any other brand. She’s just doing it in a unique way. You have to hand it to her, she is very good at what she does 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
I’ve never understood why a roast dinner is regarded as the gold standard of cooking. As far as I can understand it it’s a piece of piss!

1.Get meat and bung it in the oven and ignore it for a couple of hours.
2.Stick veg on a tray and bung it in the oven some time later
3.With any luck everything is ready at roughly the same time. Carve, serve and eat the fucker.

What’s the challenge?

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Heard an absolute classic dance track on the radio this morning on my way into work. I hear Ronnie is collaborating with them. Here is his new song, to the tune of "Insomnia" by Faithless

I only eat mummaz slop when I need to,
I don't want to eat the rest,
Where's Hen and Vest?
I must confess,
I shit in the sleepers,
Yes, yes, it was me,
I don't feel guilty.

At the count of three, I escape from the sofa,
Make my way to the refrigerator,
No meat or fish inside, no lie,
Only dog ham,
And jam
BAM
The grey light above my head went BANG

I won't dance, mummaz all over me,
Screechy
Hen and Vest please release me,
Let me dream about eating normal food in peace,
Eating a bag of wotsits with my teeth

I need to get some peace,
I can't get no peace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Astonishing

VIP Member
So so kate to the party. i haven’t bared to read or look at hinch but today I did and my god it’s ruined me.
Prerecorded shit on the “tabs”
Perfect date night
Last night my sister bless her the kindest Kate to be party so sadly and awfully lost her life and also sadly my little baby niece too
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry
I’ve had to delete SM because whilst she swans around with no cares in the world other people are really affected.

my sister went to home bargains (the irony) got symptoms after she pranked me with the kitchen minky. She’s gone

Gone from the world
I wish it was me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
A meal to celebrate meeting deadlines! Soph that's called adulting welcome to the working world! God if I had a meal for every work deadline I made I would be the size of a house. She really does live in her own little world, stupid bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 67

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Given that her sister balances parenting with training to become a paramedic, you’ll excuse me for wondering whether she also gets the Ma Barker meals on wheels treatment.. Somehow I think not!

• Haha
Reactions: 64

dollypumpkin

Did she just say she loves the air fresheners so much especially now when hygiene in the home is so important? A fucking air freshener ain’t gonna kill Covid love! What the fuck is she on about? They make the air smell nice they don’t kill any germs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Elledoc82

VIP Member
I can just imagine it round swipe up towers today. Soph on the sofa with her jug of spaghetti reading tattle to get content for next weeks insta stories. Onslow flip flopping his way down to Willy Hill for a cheeky bet with her book advance ££. Feisty Freda in the kitchen with Ron on her hip destroying a chicken with a fag hanging out of her mouth and that fat fuck Henry laying in bed with his cock out eating sweet chilli nachos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Kate to the party I know but I can’t believe what a twat my mum is because she has never brought me a fully cooked roast dinner round after I’ve done a full days work and I’ve done literally thousands of them. I can’t believe I’ve had to endure that when all over the country, people who do 7.5 hours work a day and meet their deadlines are treated to a home cooked meal, straight to their door. It’s just not fair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Iv unfollowed her. Her content is boring and frustrating! Since joining tattle I have had my eyes opened, and sorry I can’t remember the ladies name, but the whole brand, planning, pre records and everything has hit the nail on the head for me.
She planned to clean her sink plug last night, clearly this was also pre recorded which is why she knew she was going to do it the next day! Apart from her shining the sink, it’s the most boring piece of cleaning I have ever seen her do. You could tell she didn’t enjoy doing it, she didn’t want to, she didn’t have time and was just doing it like one of those meaningless things you have to do on your work list that is mind numbingly boring but you just get it done so its over and done with. It was actually painful to watch.
then the dreaded predictable “perfect lunch” then that bloody pergola and vegetable patch, clearly pre recorded as we expected.
she is killing me off, her content is shockingly boring, she is definitely struggling with the planning, because she isn’t all that intelligent! if you watch her older highlights they are worlds apart from the ones they are now! if she wants this kind of fame I think she needs to move away from social media where she is trying to fool everybody, to getting a series on the TV called the hinches, because it is just not working anymore. She has her fingers in too many pies and she’s trying to branch out to far too many different markets.
are you a cleaner?
are you someone with anxiety and trying to help others?
Are you an interior designer?
are you a stay at home mum?
Are you a chef?
make up your mind!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
There is nothing ‘random’ about being plonked in the same place every morning to dance to the same piece of music. The word you are looking for is ‘conditioned’.

• Sad
Reactions: 52

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
My bets are on her hard days work being choosing a cover shot for her book 😂😂 7.5 hours of Soph staring at photos of herself, decisions decisions

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Loopyloo22

Why does everyone around her baby her so much? She’s a 30 year old mother ffs! Not saying mums shouldn’t or don’t do nice things like make a meal if their adult child has been working hard etc but Hinch has not been working hard in fact she’s never worked hard at anything, she doesn’t even leave the house on her fucking own! Her lifestyle is due to actual idiots and dumb luck not honest hard work! And you can bet your arse her mum has been looking after Ronnie, making her a roast, walking the dog and probably doing wash loads as well, I just don’t get why every one around her seems to be at here very beck and call!

Reactions: 49

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Awww mummy brought round her din dins. Fed her on a spoon, choo choo here comes the train. Does she wipe her arse too? What exactly did she do today that warranted Freda of the high plains rushing round to mop her fevered brow? She’s a 30yr old baby ffs. And everyone enables it. Useless baggage. Next time 1 of my daughters manages to breathe properly I shall run up the A9 with a nacho surprise and a barrrrrrsket

• Haha
Reactions: 48

chrissieXo

Hi, newbie here who has been lurking for a while! I finally unfollowed her today. As someone who is still working from home and has been since mid March with constant high pressure deadlines, this week has been the final straw. Used to like her but eyes have truly been opened, she should be ashamed of herself for recent posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 48