Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice that the wood that went in the tip looked just like it could of been the new shelf she didn’t like which made her not want to be in her bathroom?!
what a waste if it was....give it away or find other uses for it!
That would of been in SS junk box ready to be made into something! 😂

Reactions: 12
To be fair we were giving her grief the last few weeks for not going out. We can’t give her grief now for actually going out!
We can however speculate that she’s only going out all the time because she’s read it here when we said about poor Ronnie being stuck at castle greyskull
She said herself in the voice notes that she hadn't been out, yet days before she had videoed being out for a walk and collecting pissy sticks for her short lived arts and crafts obsession. I'm not arsed whether she's been out or not (although I wouldn't be taking a baby round B&M unless I had no option), it's the fact that she contradicts herself all the time and her shoppers never pick up on it!

Reactions: 16
Everything really is just disposable to her. His walker, the baby gate, so on. Were they really broken beyond fixing, I doubt it 🙄

Also that febreze bottle she "sprayed" her bed with was definitely empty the way it bounced on the bed after being thrown 😂
I didn’t notice the baby walker! Well spotted! What a waste!

Reactions: 11
Ah she's so boring, who gets excited about a tip run and then films throwing away what seems to be some perfectly fine items?
The panic in her voice when Ronnie grabbed her tick list book 🤣 wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her gardens looking so dull and morbid it’s depressing.

Imagine spending days catching up with “work” planning content and the best she came up with was a tip run 😂

If she loves the tip so much why haven’t I ever seen her mention it before? Such silly tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I clicked all the stories, cleaning the shhhinkkkk, boring.... boring.... boring .... boring... come on tattle lol
Same tit different dayyy guyyyyzz
And when she does venture out into a new world guyzzz she takes us to the dump! All the offcuts of grey flooring in the skip as dull as the life she chooses to share with 3.6 mil haha

Reactions: 8
Exactly this! Without any fuss she could discretely give away unwanted baby stuff (unless it’s got Ronnie’s name on it🙄). Where I live there’s a charity called Baby Basics that provides baby equipment and clothes to people who have a baby and no money to buy even the basics. Actually, I’ve realised me saying ‘without any fuss/discretely is precisely why she doesn’t do that. It would all have to be done with a big fanfare ‘St Zowf of Maldonia’.
She really does have the ability to help out so many people. At the moment it’s clear she’s trying to wriggle her way into the ‘Mummy Market’ so why doesn’t she contact some local Womens refuges that kind of thing. It would absolutely make someone’s day if they received a little something 💖

Reactions: 11
Oi Stig! The sign clearly says flatten yr cardboard and most people leave reusable toys in a separate area for folk to take or ask the workers if they want them 🤷‍♀️
Ps.it's a beautiful day in Maldon but I still don't see any turquoise skies.

Reactions: 29
I’m not a mum so feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but, shouldn’t RonRon be wearing shoes if he’s out pushing his little car around the garden? Or at least little sandals? I think with the amount of building work that’s gone on there lately, I’d be worried about him treading on something sharp like a nail or bit of wood etc.
She can't afford them this month due to the amount of garden tat they have bought so will have to wait till his child allowance comes in next month.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else noticed that in all her pre records lately she is wearing her pink gloves? Obviously trying to stop us twattle bastards from picking up on missing nails, bracelets etc

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oi Stig! The sign clearly says flatten yr cardboard and most people leave reusable toys in a separate area for folk to take or ask the workers if they want them 🤷‍♀️
Ps.it's a beautiful day in Maldon but I still don't see any turquoise skies.
“Stig” I just LOVE ITTTTT 🤣

Reactions: 5
Heading out for the afternoon too guyysss, will be sure to film every minute rather than enjoy myself but needed to share some random thoughts before I go.
Why is she the only influencer who never does giveaways or competitions for her sheeple? I know the answer (cos she’s too selfish) but it really does show.
Why is she excited about going to the tip and why is she dumping stuff that could be reused? Again I know the answer but honestly!
Why does she use so many pointless products and so much of them? Not just the chemical ones but that sonic scrubber. CC having a dig this morning, showing his sonic scrubber; an old toothbrush which is what most normal people use!
And who predicts that whatever she is doing this afternoon when we hear about it, it will be the bessst day ever and she will have lurrrved it.
And I’m done...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything really is just disposable to her. His walker, the baby gate, so on. Were they really broken beyond fixing, I doubt it 🙄

Also that febreze bottle she "sprayed" her bed with was definitely empty the way it bounced on the bed after being thrown 😂
Thats a disgusting waste. I've had toys go through 3 kids and still pass them on. They might be chipped, scratched ect, but they can still be played with.
Charity shops are open now and taking donations, she could have easy left it on their doorstep.

Also thats a tit tip. I didnt think they even had ones like that anymore where you had to go up ladders! How primitive for the princess😂

Reactions: 9
Anyone else wishing she’d drop her bleeping phone in that bin at the dump??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Me too, lazy fucker doesn’t give a tit about anyone else or the planet. Takes a minute to break down a cardboard box.

She could have donated that gate extension to a children’s centre to be passed on.

The staff at my local recycling centre are great for helping get stuff out of the car etc. They remember whose a good un. Take nothing to pop a packet of biscuits in on a visit there .
How hilarious would it be if she woke up tomorrow morning and all that stuff she brought to the tip was at her front door 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 with a note saying "break down these boxes and donate this, you lazy cow" 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.