Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a lovely day and all’s she arsed about it going to the tip and doing that freshen up Friday dog tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a sneak at the first few photos, but couldn’t look anymore, sorry but it’s vomit worthy and far too much acted out for me, nothing natural about it. The bridesmaid in this photo must be mortified of the terrible angle the photographer caught of her, when everything taken of Bridezilla Sophie was probably perfect and heavily edited afterwards. And who made that sign, it’s a bit of a mess actually, I’ve seen some that are so lovely and quirky but this is a squashed and looks like a half hearted effort, you would have thought she would have given her once over with this before it was included in her film show of a wedding, I find the of and & squashed together incredibly annoying and basically tit 😂🤣
Her Dad looks like he belongs in the Sopranos 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it me or is "all the best" what you write in an office leaving card when you don't really like the person it's addressed to? SUCH a weird thing to clumsily shoe horn into everyday parlance.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just seen Fred Vests stories about the parasol last night, what an absolute loser that man is 😂😂
He sounds like Danny Dyer reading a passage from Zophs mem-wah.
Criiiiiiiiiinge

• Haha
Reactions: 16
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA at Ronnie trying to tear her list up, go on lad! He's thinking "sack this off mum, it's a load of bollocks. Dad take me and Jabba out for a walk, lazy bastard!"
She sounded like she was getting pissed off at poor Ron! God forbid he should damage something of hers 😢

Reactions: 11
I shouldn’t be annoyed at the small fact that not a single one of those boxes was even broken down! It should not annoy me this much. However, Jesus Christ it takes 2 minutes! Also would be able to get more in tip if we didn’t film every single piece!

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been discussed, I've got a busy day and not time to flick through the previous comments yet.
Does everyone who gets married at Gosfield hall get a special feature like that? It's like they are celebrities with that big feature. Do you think they paid for that feature? Or do you think they got a discount on the wedding in return for the place to use their wedding as publicity? Almost makes you think brand Hinch was already under way and this was part of the prep....
If they do, I hope they find another writer. My partner is a journalist and I dabble with writing and it’s seriously shocking! Not the most important thing to get worked up about I know but it really grated on me!

Reactions: 6
That tip story really peed me off. Lazy arsed cow, why couldn’t she break the boxes down like most people would instead of taking up far more room than necessary. It’s common tip courtesy, just cos she can’t be arsed and as she’s got a Range Rover and she can just chuck the boxes in there as there so much room 😡😡
Me too, lazy fucker doesn’t give a tit about anyone else or the planet. Takes a minute to break down a cardboard box.

She could have donated that gate extension to a children’s centre to be passed on.

The staff at my local recycling centre are great for helping get stuff out of the car etc. They remember whose a good un. Take nothing to pop a packet of biscuits in on a visit there .

Reactions: 8
Just shows she can't be left on her own with tufters, I'm sure any normal persons husband would have gone to the tip alone, it's not exactly a fun family trip

Reactions: 17
You can tell what kind of person someone is how they display their bog roll lol

It’s a tit post sorry lol
I just put one on the holder - no stamp or folded over either - and the rest in the cupboard where no-one can see them. Maybe I should change and make a holder out of leftover random stuff? What do you think guyysss? Still just learning

Reactions: 8
Hi guuyysss
I haven’t been on in yonks because she bored the life out of me... but today I thought I’d have a nosey. I feel like I’ve seen her clean her shower plug before like exactly the same with her sonic thing because I remember thinking use a bleeping cloffff. Did anyone else remember her doing it? Also sorry if it’s already been discussed just tell me to piss off 🤣🤣

She has cleaned her mucky plug before but that one had her complaining about trolls slating her before and after pics, so definitely not from before

Reactions: 4
Even Ronnie is sick of her tit and thinks Fresh'n up Friday is a load of bullshit 🤣🤣🤣 and who the duck says "all the best" randomly to their own bleeping BABY?
I watched that back about 5 times trying yo see if i had heard it right and that was what she said! I'm embarrassed for her 😳 All the best 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a sneak at the first few photos, but couldn’t look anymore, sorry but it’s vomit worthy and far too much acted out for me, nothing natural about it. The bridesmaid in this photo must be mortified of the terrible angle the photographer caught of her, when everything taken of Bridezilla Sophie was probably perfect and heavily edited afterwards. And who made that sign, it’s a bit of a mess actually, I’ve seen some that are so lovely and quirky but this is a squashed and looks like a half hearted effort, you would have thought she would have given her once over with this before it was included in her film show of a wedding, I find the of and & squashed together incredibly annoying and basically tit 😂🤣
I wonder if Daddy gets paid for plugging Just For Men hair dye?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.