Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in thinking what she’s just thrown in the tip is the extention to a baby gate? So did she literally just buy it, never use it and now has thrown it in the tip in stead of giving it to someone who might need it? bleeping awful. View attachment 197630

That certainly looks like the box for a baby gate so it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s chucked it all. If she has, that’s me out, I want off this planet if this vile human exists. bleeping gift it to someone less fortunate than you, witch.

Also, winds me up people that can’t flatten a box, but Princess couldn’t possibly be expected to do that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Guyzzzz I was away last week (camping - I bloody LOVE ITTTT!) Sorry; don’t know what came over me then! 🤭 Came back to 25 gazillion pages 🥵
Anyway - I couldn’t watch Onslow’s stories with the sound on. Just reading about the sound of him gives me the skeevies- I don’t need to actually listen!
I noticed today that she’s looking forward to seeing friends. Umm... what friends? The kids? Urgh ok whatever. And does Onslow have friends? Thought not!
On another point - all this going out lately; not a single tagged “fan” pic anywhere? Surely people must see her. There were quite a few tagged photos at Disney. Maybe no one cares anymore?
Sorry this is really rambly. I forget half the stuff I want to say as I’m trying to catch up!

Reactions: 14
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA at Ronnie trying to tear her list up, go on lad! He's thinking "sack this off mum, it's a load of bollocks. Dad take me and Jabba out for a walk, lazy bastard!"
And the way Onslow shouted at him for screwing up a piece of bleeping paper.. is the poor kid allowed to touch or do anything? I'm on one today sorry guyzzzz

• Sad
Reactions: 20
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA at Ronnie trying to tear her list up, go on lad! He's thinking "sack this off mum, it's a load of bollocks. Dad take me and Jabba out for a walk, lazy bastard!"
Even Ronnie is sick of her tit and thinks Fresh'n up Friday is a load of bullshit 🤣🤣🤣 and who the duck says "all the best" randomly to their own bleeping BABY?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aw bless her she’s such a sweetie. I remember getting that excited over going to the dumpit site. My dad let me help him and it was just the best day helping unload the car and throwing it into that big metal skip. It made me feel like a was a proper big girl. I WAS 6 YEARS OLD. 6 Not 30.

il admit someone who gets excited over silly little things. And appreciate daft little things in life that others probably just take for granted. I lost my mum when I was 20 and it was very sudden. It made me realise how precious life is and how quick it can be taken away. That doesn’t mean every day is all sunshine and happiness.
But really to me her happiness and excitement is fake. Her obsession with fields. I love reservoirs, lakes, rivers to me I find them calming. But I don’t see a puddle and get all emotional 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Mrs Hinch does Christmas 😭😭. Slow mo of her decorating with her free tat, Mariah Carey in the background, RonJonChrimbo dressed as an elf, Jabba the mutt as Santa and Jamie faffing about in the background grinning like a psycho while knocking back the eggnog. Ahhhh I can see it now. Cut to scenes of them ice skating and soft focus montages of sledging, snowball fights and wrapping pressies. RonJonChrimbo atop the tree like an angel. Each week she will show us how to have a wonderful planned Christmas....by getting caterers in and interior chrimbo designers. End of the day, she’s knackered cos it was such hard work. But she luuurrvveess it guyzzzzz. Fade to talc
Oops went off on a tangent there 🤣🤣🤣. I bloody hope not ffs
Have yourself a Merry little Hinchmas?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah, the car will have been loaded to the brim with ebay tit she has bought and stuff they have been gifted but she wont show that lot going in the general waste skips. Just the bits that can be recycled. And I bet that cardboard box arrived full of tat, you would flatten empty boxes so you can fit more in the car
The wood she chucked in was that the eBayer shelf she took down in the en-suite. Replaced with bespoke shelves from Daddy (who made them in minutes).

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Looks like the bathroom shelves she replaced with yet more grey were chucked at the tip as well... there were two very uniform-looking planks with holes in either end 🙄

Reactions: 13
Luv the fact Ronrontuftymanzhandsnomes grabbed the pad😂guess what that’s called Hinch, it’s called learning and exploring but then it’s something you wouldn’t know as you don’t allow him to. Stuck behind a sofa or sometimes allowed to walk barefoot on the grass with the stuffed dog walking aid. The more you surpress the stimulation of your child the more there’ll become inquisitive which often leads to dangerous situations. So ffs put the f’ing phone down and spend time doing everyday things whilst he’s still young enough. What’s your priority Zoph a bank balance or your child? Because sadly you portray it to be the former. Take a leaf out your bestie SS book, because she’s nailing it (oh and she goes OUT to work)

Reactions: 16
Even Ronnie is sick of her tit and thinks Fresh'n up Friday is a load of bullshit 🤣🤣🤣 and who the duck says "all the best" randomly to their own bleeping BABY?
It would’ve been funnier if they’d just let him rip it up, he’s just a toddler.

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 just watched the ronron grabbing the fresssshn up Friday book a few times wtf 🙈😂😂😂😂😂 oooh look handsoooommmmmmesss oooh no uh duck uh no no no ! Poor baby don’t give him the book to grab ( product placement ) and not expect him to play with it - pair of wankers and that ATB at the end ??? She is a weirdo 😡

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.