Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know about you lot but it’s a gorgeous day here today. I feel for the kids whose parents are so busy doing their “Fresh And Up” (🙄) Fridays so they can tag Zoph instead of maybe taking them to play somewhere. Urgh!

Reactions: 17
Also looks like one of Ronnie old baby walkers in the skip ..... hope it was actually broken and not just that she didn’t want it any more 🧐

Reactions: 7
Has she just thrown away the baby gate extension?? That’s awful, she can’t have had that any longer than 2-3 months. Donate it to charity for fucks sake. Or, here’s a thought. Ask if any of your army, who don’t get literally everything gifted to them, could use it. You could even offer to pay postage and be even more saint-like.
It would be great if she did this kind of thing! She should do little random acts of kindness. For example, passing on the stair gate extension, passing on the bathroom shelves she’s just dumped. She could even send a copy of one of her books out.
Or if she really wanted to push the boat out, why not order a second item on a random eBay purchase or one of her many shopping trips and send the extra out randomly!
It’s amazing to do little acts of kindness. I do them now and then when I can. I know that if I experience an act of kindness no matter how small (even a compliment from a random person) it really is lovely.
c’mon Soph!!! Show a little kindness. Even just a tiny one x

Reactions: 11
Spotted in the background of Ron doing us all a favour and trying to rip up her crappy list book - a Mars chocolate drink, is this her "milkshake" she's so excited about? Will she tip it into the #gifted blender and pretend she made it? Stay tuned, folks!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up so apologies if this has been mentioned but did she say her fresh'n up friday list was all "writted" out ?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Perfect opportunity there to just say ‘you know what Ron you’re right let’s rip this up and go play instead’ but no she couldn’t possibly

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If you’re marketing your venue, surely you’d get the basics right. There, They’re & their. FFS
I had a sneak at the first few photos, but couldn’t look anymore, sorry but it’s vomit worthy and far too much acted out for me, nothing natural about it. The bridesmaid in this photo must be mortified of the terrible angle the photographer caught of her, when everything taken of Bridezilla Sophie was probably perfect and heavily edited afterwards. And who made that sign, it’s a bit of a mess actually, I’ve seen some that are so lovely and quirky but this is a squashed and looks like a half hearted effort, you would have thought she would have given her once over with this before it was included in her film show of a wedding, I find the of and & squashed together incredibly annoying and basically tit 😂🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I don’t even think she was that well known when she got married! God knows why they did this write up.. They could well have paid for the feature though.

EDIT: So interestingly, on social blade you can view the number of followers she gained on a weekly basis. The week before her wedding was something like 6,000.. the week after? 20,000! You could be on to something there..

According to these graphs, the month after she had her wedding she was on less than 70k followers.. by October she had 740k!!!! That is a ridiculous increase! I bet the glamorous wedding had a hell of a lot to do with this increase, no wonder she whips those photos out at every opportunity 😩 I’m honestly stunned.

It just smacks of desperate to be famous. If you are not famous or fame hungry why would you pay to have an all out spread like this, it's like an Hello spread of a celebrity wedding. I wish someone could present the facts to the sheep and make them understand... this woman is fame hungry, has always chased fame and she is not little old Soph from the village who got lucky! It's all pre planned and cleverly manipulated 😩

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else thing maybe it’s all ran it’s course now? As content wise it’s so repetitive so maybe she knows it and actually has began to resent Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think it shows in her language she uses lately. She knows this book is probably her last - or let’s hope so 🙊
Yes, on a few posts yesterday on the 'fan' pages, I was getting a real sense of the tide turning.
People were speaking up about strange/dangerous cleaning practices and lots were saying

Hi guuyysss
I haven’t been on in yonks because she bored the life out of me... but today I thought I’d have a nosey. I feel like I’ve seen her clean her shower plug before like exactly the same with her sonic thing because I remember thinking use a bleeping cloffff. Did anyone else remember her doing it? Also sorry if it’s already been discussed just tell me to piss off 🤣🤣
I thought that was old recycled content too, rarely go and look at her stuff now but caught that. What’s wrong with an old toothbrush too instead of a sonic scrubber...I mean, she turns it on and then proceeds to vigorously scrub away with it, so what is the sonic part actually for...bloody pointless.

Reactions: 8
Looks like the bathroom shelves she replaced with yet more grey were chucked at the tip as well... there were two very uniform-looking planks with holes in either end 🙄
Perfectly good shelves skipped just because Sophie didn't love them. She could have put them on free cycle or given them to Stacey for Rex's room but no, she bins them.

Reactions: 16
And the way Onslow shouted at him for screwing up a piece of bleeping paper.. is the poor kid allowed to touch or do anything? I'm on one today sorry guyzzzz
Going a bit far to call that shouting, I thought he was being gentle but firm. I plan on teaching my child to be nice with my things because I’m sure as hell not going to have my house or anyone else’s trashed. It’s not like Ronnie isn’t old enough to learn.

Reactions: 11
It would be great if she did this kind of thing! She should do little random acts of kindness. For example, passing on the stair gate extension, passing on the bathroom shelves she’s just dumped. She could even send a copy of one of her books out.
Or if she really wanted to push the boat out, why not order a second item on a random eBay purchase or one of her many shopping trips and send the extra out randomly!
It’s amazing to do little acts of kindness. I do them now and then when I can. I know that if I experience an act of kindness no matter how small (even a compliment from a random person) it really is lovely.
c’mon Soph!!! Show a little kindness. Even just a tiny one x
Exactly this! Without any fuss she could discretely give away unwanted baby stuff (unless it’s got Ronnie’s name on it🙄). Where I live there’s a charity called Baby Basics that provides baby equipment and clothes to people who have a baby and no money to buy even the basics. Actually, I’ve realised me saying ‘without any fuss/discretely is precisely why she doesn’t do that. It would all have to be done with a big fanfare ‘St Zowf of Maldonia’.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.