Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear god. I bet when i drive past my local tip on the way home from work i’ll see a que of hinchers waiting to get rid of their cardboard boxes. Also, im really looking forward to having a bottle of water today!!! Really looking forward to it! Back to work now...atv xxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning Tattlers. I’m well kate to the party because guess what I’ve been working (something that Zoph and vestlife wouldn’t understand) Anyways manz I’ve been having a look at the boring life of the Hinchcliffes and I even treated myself to tune into vests story. Well duck me I cringed with embarrassment for him posting a tit story like that about a parasol. He sounds like a complete thick twit but in his mind he probs thinks he’s Danny Dyer 🤣🤣 As for the beggy bint nothing has changed I see. RonRonTuftyManz dancing like a performing puppet, freshup Friday (wtaf is this) a trip to the tip 😂 She’s obvs run out of content and pre-records. Anyways guyzzzzzzz I’ve gotta go and do a 14 shift soon but before I do I wanted to let you know I’ve cleaned my whole house, done 3 loads of washing and put the food shop away. Coz this is kind of a normal day for me and I don’t whine about being up since the crack of sparrow fart. ATV and bekond today guyzzzzzzz coz we are all learning

Reactions: 18
How can you love going to the tip? It's a crappy boring job that literally no one does for fun. (I assume!)

Surely even her most mental sheep aren't finding this interesting? Give me strength!

Reactions: 19
I’m gonna bet her ice cold chocolate milkshake won’t be a case of throwing chocolate milkshake powder in cold milk 😂

Will be interesting to see how she will mess that one up with a batty concoction
Will there be turmeric? Or sweet potato? Topped off with a couple of cucumber stars? Oooh the excitement!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she so hard up for content that she took them few things to the dump?
Nah, the car will have been loaded to the brim with ebay tit she has bought and stuff they have been gifted but she wont show that lot going in the general waste skips. Just the bits that can be recycled. And I bet that cardboard box arrived full of tat, you would flatten empty boxes so you can fit more in the car

The wedding has been mentioned a few times this morning and hey presto! She comes back from a fun filled filled morning at the tip and stands filming in the hall with the emphasis firmly on a big fat gypsy wedding photo! Christ Almighty Sophie! For someone who can't abide Tattle you spend a huge amount of your time here!

Reactions: 17
For the love of god, what on earth was that? I had never seen pictures - other than the ones she slips into her stories on a slow day - of the wedding before, but my god, big fat gypsy wedding has nothing on that! And grey for the bridesmaids’ dresses, really? Also, I have never seen such a badly written piece of s**t in my life - obviously whoever wrote that must do zoph’s ghostwriting as the grammar, punctuation and spelling are atrocious! That alone would not make me want to get married there, let alone the fact that the Maldon princess had her nuptials there. Rant over, sorry!
I just read it. Appalling grammar, RandoM CapitaliSAtion in WOrds, simpering tone. Pardon me while I vomit. Also the part after the ceremony “now the hard part was over” excuse me? The hard part? It’s a wedding day for god’s sake what about it is hard? Unless it’s a long religious ceremony which is a bit boring and long then it’s NOT hard!

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA at Ronnie trying to tear her list up, go on lad! He's thinking "sack this off mum, it's a load of bollocks. Dad take me and Jabba out for a walk, lazy bastard!"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That tip story really peed me off. Lazy arsed cow, why couldn’t she break the boxes down like most people would instead of taking up far more room than necessary. It’s common tip courtesy, just cos she can’t be arsed and as she’s got a Range Rover and she can just chuck the boxes in there as there so much room 😡😡
Thats what I was thinking. You dont even have to break it up and put in a recycling bag. Just flatten it and the bin will still collect. Tbh I was expecting alot more boxes. I wonder if those amazon boxes that were already in there hers

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel that she’s trying to be the old Hinch at the dump. The kinda mock excitement tone that she’s doing reminds me of the reason I followed her.

Too little too late now she’s a sad, gushy, anxiety-ridden liar

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else feel that she’s trying to be the old Hinch at the dump. The kinda mock excitement tone that she’s doing reminds me of the reason I followed her.

Too little too late now she’s a sad, gushy, anxiety-ridden liar
The moment she got out the crystal pen the other day I knew she was trying to bring back old hinch sad thing is the more she tries to more do a dick she looks

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.