Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The apostrophe on ’Hinchliffes’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s basic grammar!!!
Lets give our good old Soph (the gift that just keeps on giving!) A little gift from us tattlers a basic lesson in some English grammar.
Soph the 'S' with an apostrophe is used to shorten 'Is' or 'Has' in a sentence eg instead of 'He is' it is 'He's', if we are talking in plural it would be 'Hes' minus the apostrophe. I hope this helps 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So bingo On the in-laws for someone!

They haven’t seen Vestys family for ages! Ages! So to celebrate she’s doing huge family roast with all the trimmings dog tit roll! The words say it all Jamie’s family! Not Nanny and Aunty ... Jamie’s family... the real Mrs Hinch no doubt!
Or ‘The Hinch’s’ !! You know Soph, the ones that you’re using the name from to make millions.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20200719-124435_Instagram.jpg

WTF is going on with Vestlife's teeth? They look like they've used one of those apps that people use to put fake teeth on baby pictures 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If I lacked confidence in the kitchen, I’d get a couple of quiches, a decent pizza, bags of salad, coleslaw, etc and give the guests a hassle-free lunch. Sophie would rather “cook” using cheap ingredients and embarrass herself and her husband in front of his parents. (Just in case you’re interested, I’m a good cook and know how to entertain my family! 😂)
As much as I can’t stand her, Vest could cook for his own family!

Reactions: 9
She’s essentially made a giant pinwheel that you make for baby led weaning but she’s done the shittest version you could imagine.
oh and I think her pre records are all over the place this week and she saw the in laws YESTERDAY when the weather was nice hence coming off today Cos she can’t match up the weather.

Reactions: 17
So bingo On the in-laws for someone!

They haven’t seen Vestys family for ages! Ages! So to celebrate she’s doing huge family roast with all the trimmings dog tit roll! The words say it all Jamie’s family! Not Nanny and Aunty ... Jamie’s family... the real Mrs Hinch no doubt!
DOG tit ROLL! lol 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Bingo for all of us who’ve commented on here recently that she’s not been doing much cleaning. Today she’s been all over it! I wonder what else we can get her to do...
Well we've been telling her to disappear but she hasn't done that yet! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm going off my phone today guyyszzzz but firstly I've got to post a mega filtered photo of me and my family where I look amazzzzzing but my hubby looks like he has more make up on than me and a pair of eyelashes and my one year old looks like he's wearing St Moriz bye guysszss don't miss my pre records too much ATV xx

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Watch her appearance on This Morning. Basically has no idea what she’s talking about and just repeatedly keeps saying ..

Erm .... erm ....

All the best!

That is beyond cringe! They way she keeps saying All the Best for no reason. Phil and Holly really don't look amused by her, and just look bored

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well it’s not. They are full of chemicals for a start.

Also for anyone who’s tried to have sex in one will know it’s almost impossible.

I don’t even have a hot tub. But I just don’t like the snobbiness of judging people
Actually I beg to differ. I conceived on my wedding night after having sex in the jacuzzi in our honeymoon suite :oops: .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
COVID ward shift today. One of our cleaners literally just said she would Hinch one of the bays then start on a spare room we have before flouncing off with her trolley.

Picture the scene. Three nurses stood in a line at the nurses station watching.

Me- What....
Nurse 2- a total....
Nurse 3- C***!!

I truly hate people.

Actually I beg to differ. I conceived on my wedding night after having sex in the jacuzzi in our honeymoon suite :oops: .
Hahaha so did I! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
4EE87D11-E539-41F9-A41B-FF99B53ADB20.jpeg

And here’s the truth... a week of content! So she’s admitting it’s all pre-filmed. But will the barmy army realise?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Do we really think she will be serving them the pizza log? I dont think she will and they will prob be off out for dinner.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.