Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those good old authentic Italian ingredients,
Ready made pastry, sweetcorn, plastic ham, plastic cheese and chia seeds. I'll allow the spinach on this occasion.
Nothing says we've missed you and love you better than that concoction. Proper good nutritional family food.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly hope they don't get a hot tub because they will find that dog floating lifeless in it one day! I'm not a vet or a dog owner but that looks like one very depressed dog.

I’m SCREAMING at this 🤣

Poor Henry no wonder he is depressed he is a dog that wants to get messy, dirty, lie in a regular dog bed licking his balls.

Instead he has to lie on his back on a human bed in a grey & white room bleeping overwhelmed at the smell of Zoflora, Febreze, Wax Melts and wondering why he is being forced to act like a human child!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel so sorry for Vesty in Zophs pics. He always looks like he's got a full set of makeup on due to the filter she uses.

Reactions: 11
Sophie is a good looking woman, good with makeup (despite her protests) and a lovely new haircut ..... not sure why she uses so many filters, other than she might be feeling really insecure. I think it’s okay to use filters but it would help her appear more authentic if she toned them down.

Reactions: 5
psst....whilst she's eating her log what does everyone expect from her 'Memoirs'?
I'd like her to acknowledge her basic lies for starters,ie:she grew up in the 'village' of Maldon.

Reactions: 4
Since she's off the gram for the day, we can have a little Tattle caption competition. The rules are, think Cards Against Humanity type punchlines, (ps, I think Ronnie should be off limits, but Henry's side eye is definitely fair game)

Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 14.17.19.png

Fill in the blank, 'The Hinchliffe's..... (blank)'

I'll start. The Hinchliffe's.... Drag Race, new TV show to rival RuPaul.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
psst....whilst she's eating her log what does everyone expect from her 'Memoirs'?
I'd like her to acknowledge her basic lies for starters,ie:she grew up in the 'village' of Maldon.
I want to know what she thinks is a conspiracy theory.

To me a conspiracies are the likes of... did Paul McCartney die and be replaced in the Beatles? Is Katy Perry Jonbenet Ramsey??

Not does Trace really live in Sophies loft? 🤣🤦‍♀️ although it would be funny if she mentioned that

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Since she's off the gram for the day, we can have a little Tattle caption competition. The rules are, think Cards Against Humanity type punchlines, (ps, I think Ronnie should be off limits, but Henry's side eye is definitely fair game)

View attachment 186556

The Hinchcliffe's... who wants to drown themselves in a pool of Zoflora first?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want to know what she thinks is a conspiracy theory.

To me a conspiracies are the likes of... did Paul McCartney die and be replaced in the Beatles? Is Katy Perry Jonbenet Ramsey??

Not does Trace really live in Sophies loft? 🤣🤦‍♀️ although it would be funny if she mentioned that
I agree. Why would she think she's important enough to be the subject of one?🤔

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been said haven’t had time to catch up yet But is it me or has zoph FaceTuned vestlifes face in this picture👀 either that or she’s slapped some of her makeup on him
I think she has definitely slimmed and elongated his face.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 186556

8/10 can’t tell whether the photo was taken before or after the Hinchliffes ate the pizza roll.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.