Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah poor ron he didnt even look at her screaming at him! Why does she ever call him buy his name don't get me wrong i call my kids babe ect but never shout handsomesss or manzzz at them 😩

Reactions: 11
Ronnie will end up talking like her and vestlife. Between the two of them he doesn't stand a chance. Hansnomes man and laauder.

Reactions: 8
That bleeping crappy rubber cheap ham! MIL buys it all the time and for ages though I was a vegetarian because I never ate it. No, I just wasn't going to eat it because I literally wouldn't have been able to get it down :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
im a bit late to the home accounts on instagram but well lockdown got me interested . whats bugging me is , does Mrs Hinch actually do any "cleaning " on her stores or did she ? I ask because all it is , is her "cleaning " her sink and making meals for her kid ?

Reactions: 9
So today a well known, but local-ish restaurant asked ‘influencers’ to stop begging for free meals and they were ok for advertising so basically back off. Cue an ‘influencer’ begging their case and people jumping all over it telling them to duck off, people are struggling and food banks overwhelmed etc etc stop begging for free food 😡 The outcome was stop asking for a bleeping £12 free dish in return for ‘advertisement to 20,000 people’ 🙄 Seriously these ‘influencers’ have had so much sunshine shoved up their arseholes they genuinely believe their hype. And this head will be the same with Grinch. Sorry but the Pergooooola looks like a small bus station and the sleepers like a memorial garden. Your son doesn’t react to your face at all and you’re not retable in anyway so releasing your MeMoir won’t have any effect with anybody with an ounce of sense. Can’t be arsed catching up with other threads as they’re rinse and repeat, you’re (even more) boring now Grinch 😴
I saw a post on Facebook about this! Whats wrong with going to a restuarant, paying for the food and then leaving either a good or bad review afterwoulds? This is what I do, obviously ive been given some freebies here and there but thats usually on birthdays in places a visit often and the staff/management have gotten to know me, I never expect each birthday either as like anything else given to you on your birthday, its a kind gesture and not an entitlement

Reactions: 6
Every day I look at her 5 things she’s (pretending) to look forward to that day and think duck me she’s dull and they are chores. No I’m not a jealous troll! She’s a fake sad ACT.

Reactions: 18
I do feel sad for Ronnie. I know all kids are different, I’ve 3 daughters and 5 grandkids. All different. But 1 thing they all did was react to me and smile etc. I follow a very colourful family On insta, she’s just turned 1 and the difference is striking. The house is FULL of toys and colour and they go walks and to the beach and read. She had her first happy meal the other day and she was so excited. And I’m not saying hinch is a ‘bad mum’. I just feel for Ronnie. No colour, no excitement, too much screeching and dance monkey dance. 😞😞

im a bit late to the home accounts on instagram but well lockdown got me interested . whats bugging me is , does Mrs Hinch actually do any "cleaning " on her stores or did she ? I ask because all it is , is her "cleaning " her sink and making meals for her kid ?
She used to. Used to be very different to what you see now. Sadly she’s changed all for Gleam and greed

Reactions: 10
So bingo On the in-laws for someone!

They haven’t seen Vestys family for ages! Ages! So to celebrate she’s doing huge family roast with all the trimmings dog tit roll! The words say it all Jamie’s family! Not Nanny and Aunty ... Jamie’s family... the real Mrs Hinch no doubt!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean yeah, I guess you could say her content was nearly all ‘cleaning’ way back when, compared to how it is now.

But she had a new build home, so it didn’t need much actual cleaning from the start. She mainly just sprayed soft furnishings with diluted lenor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly if I said to my husband at 9am ‘we’re having a quiz night tonight me and you’ He would ask me if I’d been on the gin already and tell me to piss off!! What a strange woman she is, I actually feel sorry for vesty his mates must absolutely rip the piss out of him 😂
Ss and hoe will probably be joining them "social distancing style" 😂

Reactions: 4
61971FFB-4796-45DC-A42B-CE5F825B2E95.jpeg

These filters do Jamie NO favours!! Makes his appearance look almost feminine?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 78
If I lacked confidence in the kitchen, I’d get a couple of quiches, a decent pizza, bags of salad, coleslaw, etc and give the guests a hassle-free lunch. Sophie would rather “cook” using cheap ingredients and embarrass herself and her husband in front of his parents. (Just in case you’re interested, I’m a good cook and know how to entertain my family! 😂)

Reactions: 17
Sophie please stop with the filters. Poor Jayymehhh looks like he's got eyelashes on and has Ronnie been on the St Moriz again? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well I came across this freaky photo In Zoph’s tagged photos 😂 What’s wrong with people!!
BF3AE16E-3A88-42EB-9614-F957E9B188C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.