Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filters are so bleeping bad and just awful really. All these pictures of her and RonDog filtered to hell because of her own vanity. I had been searching for ages for the perfect picture of my daughter to put in the living room. We finally got one and it’s of her cuddling me. I have joggies and vest top on, tits down to my knees and my top has rolled up so my belly is hanging right out 🤣 and it’s not a cuddly chub belly it’s the post baby skin one. Her smile in it is so amazing it’s like you can hear the picture so it’s going up!!! I would have lost so many picture memories if I didn’t use the ones where I look like tit. If anything we can look back on it and go “God those were mental days when you were a baby, I couldn’t even get dressed some days you were that crazy!”

Reactions: 23
That baby is going to be eaten alive when she sends him to a private school and he speaks like a chav like his parents

Reactions: 9
What the hell has she done to Onslow’s face! She’s filtered him beyond all recognition. He looks like he’s as made up as her. Maybe she’s trying out her Elf haul on him first 😂😂
Soph: I can’t put you on my gram looking like that
Vest: but this is what I look like..?
Soph: tough. Not good enough
Vest: yes that’s fine anything you say
Soph: good boy *pats head*

Ps. Vest reminds me of a frog x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bloomin Ada Sophie, stop with the filters. Jamie looks like he's wearing a full face of make up including lashes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This boils my piss, why does she always put everything out in little bowls when cooking? She literally used a sprinkle of sweetcorn, now what, what happens to the rest of it in them little bowls? Its like some cooking show, just get it out the can like the rest of us🙄

Reactions: 21
Oh god the dog ham roll with tomato purée and boursin🤢
Yes, why the apostrophe? I just googled her because of the hinchcliffe/liffe thing. It says under her name - author. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 12
im a bit late to the home accounts on instagram but well lockdown got me interested . whats bugging me is , does Mrs Hinch actually do any "cleaning " on her stores or did she ? I ask because all it is , is her "cleaning " her sink and making meals for her kid ?
Watch her appearance on This Morning. Basically has no idea what she’s talking about and just repeatedly keeps saying ..

Erm .... erm ....

All the best!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.