Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @DoodlePoodle with votes of 64.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire-retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st.
She has trademarked her Mrs. Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances

Last thread catch up

She made RonRon a crap ham/cheese on toast for brekkie. A discussion on nutrition took place.
Had time to organise her substantial amounts of makeup, cleaning the brushes on her #ad gifted scrub daddy, the assumption is she is on the beg for upmarket makeup replacements. Some expensive items were spied in the drawers so still not relatable at all.
The perGOALa roof edges were chosen by the sheepies, coincidentally this was the one that was seen the day before, odd that yeah. The colour of the structure and flooring is to be grey.
She shared her ideas on styling this area, e.g. a rug, sofa, and a coffee table.
Ronnie was seen to walk a few steps in the garage but stopped short because just for her amusement he was then subjected to Whitney like a dancing puppet.
The day started as usual with a sink shine and tap tommy tank.
Showed her new Elf makeup haul, jeez for someone that isn’t sure on make –up she has a fecking lot of the stuff.
A quick tadah and they then went out for a picnic in a random field, J & S had an overdue chat! Then went shopping and did a tat haul at the Range.
SS has launched a baby clothing range and in a post on SS's IG Soph seemingly quashed the pregnancy rumour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Thread 200!!! She’s such a co.bleep. Speaks volumes that we’ve hit another milestone hehe.

Have a great day guys! ATFV

[/ATTACH]
EAB16C02-FBB7-44E1-BBC9-8FE238CEC6F8.jpeg
D70F2C96-C741-44EB-807B-0959F8BCA772.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She always seems embarrassed when Jamie speaks when she’s recording for her stories, she will make a weird noise or talk over him every time! She done it again in the shop when they were buying a fake tree for the garden 🙄maybe she’s scared he will call her millions of “friends” shoppers again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Who has taken delivery of Tattle’s light up 200 numbers to celebrate reaching this milestone?
I can’t believe this happened to little old us (I feel like I’m one of you even though i Am mostly a lurker)
All the vest guys

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How is Dani Dyer still a thing?
And why would an established brand like Vaseline want to collaborate with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Feeling really uncomfortable now with how she’s using her infant son like a performing seal. That last video of her screeching at him to continue dancing was awful. Please let the little soul enjoy his life in private

Reactions: 50
So she calls both her son and her dog handsnomes, one has to perform for a treat, the other has to perform after breakfast, they both get stroked exactly the same ..what a sad life that little boy has having to learn from the dog there's no joy in him at all

Reactions: 41
200! How did we get here?! How did this happen to us guyz?! We are all in this together. I feel comforted that when I’m gone I have so many people who invent Vest puns to look after my daughter. I was going to take the day off to spend with her and celebrate however the neighbours cat and I have a bond like no other. We are going to our favourite field together later on but we are having a 17 egg omelette now with Kraft cheesy pasta baked into it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
200! How did we get here?! How did this happen to us guyz?! We are all in this together. I feel comforted that when I’m gone I have so many people who invent Vest puns to look after my daughter. I was going to take the day off to spend with her and celebrate however the neighbours cat and I have a bond like no other. We are going to our favourite field together later on but we are having a 17 egg omelette now with Kraft cheesy pasta baked into it.
Make sure you have a really special chat with your neighbours cat in your special field ATV 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awwwww guyzzzzz thanks for the thread title! 200 threads - geeez you’d think she’d realise by now 🤷‍♀️
I’m off to celebrate with a quick dog walk in our favourite field, followed by 15 eggs each for breakfast (with a side of bloody Mary’s - I’m not Zoph after all!)
Hoping my little driver arrives soon with my #gift. What might it be? A plastic plant? A chopping board for the garden? I can hardly wait! 🤗
ATFV Tittlers - onwards to the next 200! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ronnie is always at that box waiting for his toys to be pulled out 😢. Once he’s walking she won’t cope. I think she stops him walking. If he let go of that dog he’d be off.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Wow thread 200! I’d just like to thank my mum, dad, sister, brother, My dog, my sheep and not forgetting Hinch, without her it wouldn’t have been possible. I’m not going to make a big speech, but it just wouldn’t have happened without all you guys.

Reactions: 19
200 threads! Unbelievable!!

poor little tufytymanz performing for the gram while she laughs and screeches 😞

Ronnie is always at that box waiting for his toys to be pulled out 😢. Once he’s walking she won’t cope. I think she stops him walking. If he let go of that dog he’d be off.
Agree - I think he’s close to walking and she cuts it off, like she doesn’t want to show the learning stage. She did the same with crawling. ‘Look guys Ronnie can crawl’ 🙄 there’s normally some gradual development

Reactions: 17
Agree - I think he’s close to walking and she cuts it off, like she doesn’t want to show the learning stage. She did the same with crawling. ‘Look guys Ronnie can crawl’ 🙄 there’s normally some gradual development
She probably just wants to show him perfect at it and make it out like he's always been good at walking soon as he started trying. I think when babies try to walk is so cute 😭 Or when they try to do anything. But do feel sorry for Ronnie because she acts as if he's a performing monkey 😔 Share him a little bit, not all the time and don't screech at whatever he does.

Reactions: 13
Feeling really uncomfortable now with how she’s using her infant son like a performing seal. That last video of her screeching at him to continue dancing was awful. Please let the little soul enjoy his life in private
Surely there should be a massive smile on his face when he’s looking at his mum & dancing, as she’ll be smiling at him & dancing too. But just blankly looking around, poor little guy ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Does she filter Ronnie or is he really that dark skinned? It doesn’t look like she’s used a filter but who knows. He looks like he’s been on the st moritz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.