Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm kate to the party today! But the other day she said "my kitchen sides end up a dumping ground until I clean then before I go to bed"..... today she is flinging stuff around whinging about how jamie leaves stuff and makes a mess well just maybe the poor guy was gonna do a quick Hinch round tonight before he went to bed 😂 instead he has been named and shamed to 3 million people 😂

Reactions: 15
Just popped on...54 pages later! What’s she gone and done now 😂 oh..nothing really same old bore, Ron looking depressed dancing to Whitney (hates Whitney) vest has left his flip flops on the floor (on purpose) and sophs pushing ‘Ron and Hen’ like her life depends on it (🤢) god she’s dull

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.