Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwj

1, what is the point in the lists if they can get done 'whenever'.... oh wait £££££! I kinda feel like by saying 'it's been going for ages, who cares' it's like admitting the lists are redundant you know? If that makes sense.
2. What's all this finally-get-to-tell-my story bullshit. She tells us her 'story' about 532 times a day. What *don't* we know Sophie hun? Come on, give us a clue? We know you had weight loss surgery but feel like it's what's inside that counts guyyyyyys yet you still show us how thin you are a year after giving birth whilst preaching we shouldn't get caught up in image,caked in make up & fake eyelashes & hair extensions & filters. We know you just don't know how this happened to little old you when all you did was clean your 'ouse. We know you had the big fat only way is Essex gypsy wedding of your dreams. We know that people are constantly trolling you on some website called tattle that you have never seen or been on but people are spreading lies and saying mean things about you so that you wake up at 5 - shock! 5am guys! - am and get the squits and a hangover even though you tell us 4 times a week that you don't drink because you are just so quirky and different to everyone else 'cos you love staying in your 'ouse and never going out because you get anxiety and love cleaning. We know you love your son more than anyone ever loved their child ever in the history of the world ever because you tell us 8 times a day. We know Jamie is your rock and picks you up off your shark hoovered zophlora spring awakening floor but leaves his flip flops out which infuriates you because of course you argue guyyyyys you are just like everyone else except you are his princess cuz he writed it on your ice cream guyyyyys innit. We know you don't know nuffink about make up except for when you learned it all from instagram accounts guys, and then you forgets sometimes and you show us your drawwwwwwers full of make up and skin care. We know you love fields! And handsnumsumsus mans! And animals (cuz you always ALWAYS puts a tin of dawg food in the shelter bins in Tescos guys! See?)! And Rrondadoronronnielonglegsronnieblesshims more than ANYTHING CUS HE IS THE WORLD AND we even know what he has for lunch every day and that he does has feetz and tufts! We know you are full of SHIT and nothing but a selfish, self-obsessed fake wannabe reality tv 'celeb' who got lucky but contributes NOTHING to this world except one sorry message: consume consume consume.Hope that makes sense all the vest hun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127

TomTitLane

VIP Member
God I do love your posts! I was waiting for your contribution to the party! 🥳🥳🥳😘
Would you believe I am actually in hospital in early labour? I'm such a Tattle bastard I just couldn't miss the party. And to think I had my VIP status taken away 😒

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I realise I didn't spill much that you haven't already pieced together?
I've known the family for a long time.I feel I've been deceitful for holding back but I've seen others shot down in flames for revealing stuff.
For the record,I'm 99.9% sure of who Truthbetold is,and believe me this person knows his/her stuff.
I'd love Soph to just aknowledge that she has an extended family and to admit that Cheryl and Rachael exist and that she has 3 other nieces and nephews.
What winds me up more than anything is that one of these sisters was diagnosed bi-polar and had a spending problem during one of her phases.She would spend uncontrollably to meet a 'high' and then crash when she realised what she had done.
She was ostrisized by Ma.If Soph gains financially by inferring this is her problem she will have sunk lower than anyone thought possible.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ronnie looks so fed up. He'll be on Tattle soon and Hinch will post a story saying she feels betrayed and takes a weekend off insta

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Thread 200!!! She’s such a co.cunt. Speaks volumes that we’ve hit another milestone hehe.

Have a great day guys! ATFV

[/ATTACH]
EAB16C02-FBB7-44E1-BBC9-8FE238CEC6F8.jpeg
D70F2C96-C741-44EB-807B-0959F8BCA772.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Bore off soph, a woman did her husbanda routine the other day on facebook and it went viral. No originality whatsoever. How embarrassing!!!! Im actually cringing for her as she has more or less copied this womans whole content!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

tippingpoint

VIP Member
200! How did we get here?! How did this happen to us guyz?! We are all in this together. I feel comforted that when I’m gone I have so many people who invent Vest puns to look after my daughter. I was going to take the day off to spend with her and celebrate however the neighbours cat and I have a bond like no other. We are going to our favourite field together later on but we are having a 17 egg omelette now with Kraft cheesy pasta baked into it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
I've been trying to work out why she bugs me sp much and sets my teeth on edge non-stop and I *think* I might have found out why. Yes there is the excessive consumerism of useless and unsustainable products. There is the fact her taste isn't to my liking. There is the fact she's a blatant liar and plagarist. There is the fact her vanity and use of face altering filters adds to the stresses and insecurities of real women. There is the fact that she seems to be setting feminism back by insinuating all women should be at home "cleaning" non-stop and all husbands are slobs.

BUT the thing I've realised that upsets me the most is that she uses her platform purely to sell SHITE with her name on it. Now, I don't have every story of hers to hand for evidence but whilst the perGOALarr and garden is being done up has she once used her voice to speak for others? Whilst she makes her shitey breakfasts has she said "eating doesn't have to be expensive. dog ham is cheap and works for us you don't need to spend lots on artisan ham shipped straight from the continent" or mentioned how food banks exist or Trussel Trust?
Has she said "look we know our new build is likely on an old field, we've put flowers in to make a nature corridor and Ronalonadingdong loves birds so heres a pinecone feeder we made cos it would be a shame if our native species got fucked over by greedy status chasers like ourselves"

From what I have seen recently she has done NOTHING for anyone's wellbeing but her own, whilst claiming that you too could be happy if you painted everything grey and brought an over-priced notebook with her bloody (married) name on it. She seems like the first to say "we're all in this together" there's more going on in the world than castle greyskull and the range atm!

I'm absolutely delighted I've found tattle, and somewhere I can rant about what a cockwomble she is- the girls at my work love her and it makes my teeth fucking itch & eyes ache from rolling 😂

Hope that makes sense guyzzz! Just needed to get that off my vest! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
“My sides are a dumping ground until I go to bed” Soph you show them every fucking day they are never cluttered what are you actually talking about you melon

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Pinchers

Chatty Member
What in Gods name is this shit please? It’s like a shrine. My husband would be seeking help for me if I did this 😂
3346EBBD-ACE8-4148-A59D-A9B3B256FDC9.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Feeling really uncomfortable now with how she’s using her infant son like a performing seal. That last video of her screeching at him to continue dancing was awful. Please let the little soul enjoy his life in private

Reactions: 50

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
This is what I think.Soph was a little overweight,uncomfortable in herself-we've all been there?
She had already left home and was living with her ex in Chelmsford.
She started work in London where her head and possibly heart were turned.She elected to get a gastric band for a quick fix.Maldon is a typical hub of gossip, everybody knows everyone or knows someone who knows someone.I reakon she got a little above her station and allienated a few of her peers.I'm sure she thought she'd fallen on her feet with someone who turned out to be just as fake as she is now.Her head would have been turned by the thought of someone with money,unfortunately she appeared to have met someone with a gambling and drinking addiction but with a bit of swagger.
The irony that she now pays his way in life?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49