Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets give our good old Soph (the gift that just keeps on giving!) A little gift from us tattlers a basic lesson in some English grammar.
Soph the 'S' with an apostrophe is used to shorten 'Is' or 'Has' in a sentence eg instead of 'He is' it is 'He's', if we are talking in plural it would be 'Hes' minus the apostrophe. I hope this helps 😉
She doesn't need grammar tips. She's a top selling orrrfffaarrrr...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The apostrophe on ’Hinchliffes’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s basic grammar!!!
Drives me MAD!!!
Zoph please read this! You only use apostrophes if it’s possessive or you’re replacing a letter:

Sophie’s Zoflora
Time for RonDogMillionaire’s Lunch

If there’s more of you possessing something it’s:
The Hinchcliffes’ Zoflora
Time for the boys’ lunches

if it’s just an over filtered photo of you and your squad it’s:
The Hinchcliffes

Learnt all this in year 4!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What on earth is the filter she has used on that photo? It makes Jamie look like he is wearing more make up than she is!

I don't understand why she relies so much on weird filters. When she shows her face on stories her eyes are so big she looks like a doll? I just don't understand why??

Reactions: 14
Coming off today so she can hide all the work that’s already been done to her pergola and she can entertain his family and nobody will be able to see the lies that she tells. Also jaymmeee has probably told her to put the phone away while his family is there. The last time they came she was shoving the phone in their faces while they were guzzling her graze table. Let’s be honest that monstrosity of a pizza wheel isn’t the only thing she’s got for their visit. Such a sly cow

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What the hell has she done to Onslow’s face! She’s filtered him beyond all recognition. He looks like he’s as made up as her. Maybe she’s trying out her Elf haul on him first 😂😂
Her new hair looks much better now at least, but how can he let her put up these pictures where he’s photoshopped to within an inch of his life 😂

Reactions: 8
Square shaped ham ffs, prob a pack of 50 slices ewwwww
And that’s the worse family pic, we all look better with a filter lol David vest just needs some eyeliner lol

Reactions: 6
Jamie looks like a shark a basking shark with those teeth. He has the look of someone who could be really nasty if need be

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What absolutely gets me is the way she changes her accent, like she’s talking to someone who’s got dementia or someone who’s deaf and trying to lip read, instead of saying a sentence like ‘your a good boy Ronnie’ it’s ‘you good manz’ why not say a proper normal human sentence to the boy not speak to him likes he’s a 90 year old old man in a care home who can’t hear anything.
What absolutely gets me is the way she changes her accent, like she’s talking to someone who’s got dementia or someone who’s deaf and trying to lip read, instead of saying a sentence like ‘your a good boy Ronnie’ it’s ‘you good manz’ why not say a proper normal human sentence to the boy not speak to him likes he’s a 90 year old old man in a care home who can’t hear anything.
It’s so bizarre honestly. If it was mine I would be like go on Ronnie show us your moves. Not your a good mansss, or the just mummaz. She talks to him exactly like talking to the dog it makes my ears bleed

Lets give our good old Soph (the gift that just keeps on giving!) A little gift from us tattlers a basic lesson in some English grammar.
Soph the 'S' with an apostrophe is used to shorten 'Is' or 'Has' in a sentence eg instead of 'He is' it is 'He's', if we are talking in plural it would be 'Hes' minus the apostrophe. I hope this helps 😉
She puts apostrophes where they’re not needed and leaves them out when they are - ‘Im taking the day off’ - do you mean ‘im indoors or I’m meaning I am? She’s shockingly thick for a number one best selling author.

That bleeping crappy rubber cheap ham! MIL buys it all the time and for ages though I was a vegetarian because I never ate it. No, I just wasn't going to eat it because I literally wouldn't have been able to get it down :sick:
My husband is a bit like this because he’s tight economical so if I asked for ham I’d always get that crap. It’s been great switching to online shopping which I control and splurging on breaded ham which I don’t need to cannibalise to remove the gristle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The family Probably aren’t even coming. Never even seen a picture of them and never get mentioned at all. Not even like what they bought Ron for his first birthday or that they face time. Nothing. It’s weird. Jamie doesn’t ever have friends round or go round to his mates or any other family mentioned. Just her mum and dad.

Reactions: 12
she can’t even cook a nice ham joint for the family? Mash some potato’s? Litrally shove it in the oven so difficult 🙄 get a slow cooker hun it’s easy you don’t have to do anything and it won’t mess your kitchen up too much, Hope this helps xx

Reactions: 8
Coming off today so she can hide all the work that’s already been done to her pergola and she can entertain his family and nobody will be able to see the lies that she tells. Also jaymmeee has probably told her to put the phone away while his family is there. The last time they came she was shoving the phone in their faces while they were guzzling her graze table. Let’s be honest that monstrosity of a pizza wheel isn’t the only thing she’s got for their visit. Such a sly cow
This with bells on. You’ve absolutely nailed it. I bet her SIL is thinking what a liar..

Reactions: 14
I honestly hope they don't get a hot tub because they will find that dog floating lifeless in it one day! I'm not a vet or a dog owner but that looks like one very depressed dog.
Howling! I shouldn’t laugh but this genuinely tickled me. I’m going to hell

• Haha
Reactions: 11
COVID ward shift today. One of our cleaners literally just said she would Hinch one of the bays then start on a spare room we have before flouncing off with her trolley.

Picture the scene. Three nurses stood in a line at the nurses station watching.

Me- What....
Nurse 2- a total....
Nurse 3- C***!!

I truly hate people.

Hahaha so did I! 😂😂
I think the bubbles help the little buggers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.