Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And where exactly is vesticles watching the football, cos it’s not on the telly where she’s updating her crapbook, sorry scrapbook.
Zoph probably told him he wasn’t allowed to show it in her stories, too normal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That bloody weaning scrapbook - he’s 1! Why don’t you do a nice scrapbook about him in general - first steps etc?
She’s so weird! Unless it’s going to be her next book 🙄

Reactions: 11
Battle scars really!! Honestly some of her army, come back to me, when you have had two major operations that were life threatening, removing excess skin is not battle scars it self inflicted because she couldn’t be arsed to diet correctly, and wanted a quick fix, she is one of the most self observed individual people I have ever seen,

Reactions: 20
That bloody weaning scrapbook - he’s 1! Why don’t you do a nice scrapbook about him in general - first steps etc?
She’s so weird! Unless it’s going to be her next book 🙄
I find it strange because she's got the Ella's Kitchen help pack obviously, I just got one, she's got his wall charts where she can write his likes and stuff so why has she gone through the effort of making a scrapbook? Obviously after some sort of book deal

The part that goes on the door isnt there anymore.

There’s loads of pics on other threads that show quite clearly that there is nothing on the inside of the cupboard doors.
It doesnt zoom out enough on her current story to see if they aren’t on the other side at all or not

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't get my head around her armpits. The more I look at them, the weirder they look. They seem to go up too high? And wobbly?
Could be full length Spanx the type that encases you thigh to chest and pushes the fat out over the top hence the funny armpits?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cheeky hypocritical mare she really is telling people
Not to wish for what others have after she had sold them her lifestyle! Unbelievable! Trying to play down the fact she has driven others to despair advertising her glorious lifestyle that doesn’t in fact come for free. Brazen cheek. Wish she would duck off of Instagram. She’s basically a saleswoman , don’t be surprised to see her selling life insurance plans next, she seems the type!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
New Thread Suggestion

Showing her scars from weight loss surgery, trying to fake being a star desperate to be an A list Celebrity.

Reactions: 12
Seeing the screenshots of her scarred arms makes me question why she has never shown them or talked about them in the 2 years she has been a so called "celebrity".
I get it's a personal thing but over these last few years she could have spoken out about her weight loss and how her body has changed, scars an all, and helped others in some way.
So why now?
Oh yes I forgot, something is happening on 1st October isn't it. 😴
All part of the memoir plan and her sheep will say how brave she is and she will lap it up.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I think the weaning scrapbook is part of her own disordered eating. It's an obsession with food, but she doesn't have to eat it. That's why she cooks the weird concoctions up for ronnie, because it's the crap she would eat if she allowed herself to. She is clueless with cooking because her mum always did it, and in turn I don't think she knows how to eat properly. The chocolate bars are smoke and mirrors, because it's probably one of the few things shes eaten that day. Obviously just my opinion speaking from my own experience though.

Reactions: 31
I think the weaning scrapbook is part of her own disordered eating. It's an obsession with food, but she doesn't have to eat it. That's why she cooks the weird concoctions up for ronnie, because it's the crap she would eat if she allowed herself to. She is clueless with cooking because her mum always did it, and in turn I don't think she knows how to eat properly. The chocolate bars are smoke and mirrors, because it's probably one of the few things shes eaten that day. Obviously just my opinion speaking from my own experience though.
Yes that’s all true people who diet also pile up food on other people’s plate I do it my fat self!

Hypocrite for telling people to just be themselves when she is unrecognisable from her old self. She is only saying that now because she has achieved and perfected her ideal look.

As for the armpits... I'm no expert but to me it's just another example of how extreme her weight loss is. My armpits are quite fatty and I've never noticed that fat go there even when I lost weight so for her to loose all the fat there so they are completely hollow is quite something. I did however loose loads around my neck and my collar bones stuck out by a mile and I got comments about how thin I was because of that (even though I still carried fat on the rest of my body) but her collar bones are just as bad and I bet her hips are bony. She is almost emancipated I don't know how she carried Ronnie tbh X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.