Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is going to tell her that’s the rabbit from Alice in wonderland and NOT peter rabbit. Maybe she can put Ronnie’s little Peter rabbit jacket on the hare to make it look like it guyzzz? She’s acting like Mr McGregor with that bloody veg patch now.

She did get the correct rabbit in the end

She initially said Peter Rabit at the garden centre - thick witch - but must have come across it later on.

Reactions: 1
Haven’t caught up with tattle in a day and it moves so quickly! You see I’ve been at work guyzzz actually earning a real living
First time posting, couldn’t hold back any longer! The scar picture pushed me over the edge.. ‘Everyone has their own story to tell, we are all special in our own unique way’ Seriously? The Woman’s an actual joke, I was born with Spina Bifida, meaning many, many surgeries resulting in various scars over the years. I’ve learnt to love them with age and am very proud of my body. She however CHOSE to have her scars because she got fat, was too lazy to do anything about it, and opted for a quick fix yet again. Then she Has the nerve to post that photo hoping for yet more sympathy from her Sheep! 😡
but she’s soooo relatable because she’s just little old Soph that buys £8 dresses and shops in Poundland every day of the sodding week; of course we can all get surgery to get rid of our fat arms! LOL

I don’t have fat arms FYI I actually eat vegetables and not mug shots & sloppy processed tit All day.
And I don’t sit around in my house and finger all the items I’ve bought on a daily basis, because who even does that anyway! I seriously can’t wait for the day to come where all her followers just turn on her and realise she’s nothing but a little rich girl who’s getting rich off of vulnerable little sheep that think going out spending probably money they don’t have and getting themselves into debt is normal!
Sorry I’ve had a tough shift at work (PC) and it’s probably showing in this post! Not even re reading what I’ve rambled on about 😂

Reactions: 8
I would lovvvvvve to know what SS thinks of Hinch, paying people to do her plants etc 🤣🤣
Ugh she wouldn’t have an opinion on it! She’s another vacuous mumfluencer who thinks her child is the most amazing thing ever! OH LOOK AT WHAT PICKLE IS DOING! Hahaha! He picked up a rock SS! Calm the fook down camel lashes

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ugh she wouldn’t have an opinion on it! She’s another vacuous mumfluencer who thinks her child is the most amazing thing ever! OH LOOK AT WHAT PICKLE IS DOING! Hahaha! He picked up a rock SS! Calm the fook down camel lashes
she was also nervous about her new little old utility room. ‘Got turn my phone off because I’m nervous’
How about you & ya mate Soph just turn your instagrams off & do is a favour 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The amount of soy sauce she gives him is a piss take too it’s literally salt in a bottle ffs so dangerous

Reactions: 9
Shes gone even further down in my estimation being in that bloody rag. Wouldn't use the Sun to line a cats litter tray.
They have lifted it straight from her social media.

The BBQ story that continually gets trotted our was written in that rag (not even as its own story but as an add on to a story about a reality TV star breaking lockdown). An unpopular opinion but I'm calling bullshit on that, there was absolutley no follow up nor was it published in any other paper.

The only truthful thing in the Sun is the date. I was disappointed to see ‘The Batch Lady’ team up with them. I have unfollowed her for this reas

Reactions: 5
To be honest I saw it and thought that’s not a hydrangea! Not a gardener myself but I have a few In The garden and the petals don’t look like that
I think its a vibernum opulus. The hydrangeas she has have all been planted together in clumps.
I can't find an image of her hydrangeas but when she had them laid on the lawn you could see two different plants. Hydrangea and Vibernums.
Any gardeners on here? Is that a specific type of hydrangea she has in the tomb because to me it looks a bit, well.... crap.. I’ve had them before but they’ve always been bushier if that makes sense!! I’ve never had to prop them up with a stick..
I have no words for the veg patch!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: Where the f is Gretel?!

Vanished off the face of the earth...

"I use Gretel so the paps don't use photos of me" guess what...
She’s over Grettel now because she’s thin enough to show herself. She’s OBSESSED with her weight.

Reactions: 15
She’s over Grettel now because she’s thin enough to show herself. She’s OBSESSED with her weight.
The media won’t print her stories when she’s gretel either so she said. Funny how since she’s been revealing herself boom stories end up on media sites funny that! Got something happening in October got put herself about abit coz she’s learnnning guysss

Reactions: 17
just out of curiosity... what’s so wrong with cold pasta for lunch? I have it sometimes. Don’t see what’s so disgusting about it tbh.

Tuna pasta (with mayo and sweetcorn, none of this Philadelphia stuff) is actually really nice, and totally fine cold the next day
Nothing is wrong with it, I love cold pasta, but sat in a packed lunch bag in a cloak room for 3/4 hrs before eating is bad on hot days 🤢🤢. Especially if mixed with mayo. Needs to be kept cool :)

Reactions: 3
Has Hinch ever spoke about her birth story? I remember her saying it was bad. Bet we're treated to it in the mem-waahh

Is that why the water was off for plumbing down that end of the garden for hot tub and personally I don’t think a blow up one is good enough for the queen of maldon, need to be one of the solid square ones with all the bells and whistles £5/6000 and upwards she does nothing on the cheap/free gifted tit
I was thinking the same, especially since SS has one of these inflatable hot tubs, Grinchy may want to out do her. I'll see what I can find out today/next week

Reactions: 3
She wasn’t overly obese or in risk of health problems like diabetes, or heart attack. Yes she was a bit chubby and it was her choice to shred the weight that way. So it was her choice to give herself those scars. I believe she’s been pressured by someone to go though garstric band op and skin removal surgery. She was young she could have worked hard and loose weight with lots of appropriate exercise and diet but no. Money, dodgy surgery in foreign country and skin removal after. All for comfort of quick fix.

Reactions: 9
I think its a vibernum opulus. The hydrangeas she has have all been planted together in clumps.
I can't find an image of her hydrangeas but when she had them laid on the lawn you could see two different plants. Hydrangea and Vibernums.
If her plants are looking like that after a couple of days planted I doubt they will last very long. That is a very young plant with those flowers on it by the looks of it, normally hydrangeas are bushy and dont need support for flowers but you might be able to get a climbing one but it will need more support than those canes. From the amount of money that was spent on the plants would have thought they would have given advice on how to care for them.

Reactions: 5
I’ve only just seen the videos from yesterday. Firstly, that little boy will never learn to speak if she just screeches at him every time he does literally anything. Secondly, ‘good boy’ because he’s dancing? He’s not the dog. Thirdly, and this is petty but it wound me up because I LOVE Alice in Wonderland, but that was the White Rabbit she pointed at, not Peter Rabbit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She wasn’t overly obese or in risk of health problems like diabetes, or heart attack. Yes she was a bit chubby and it was her choice to shred the weight that way. So it was her choice to give herself those scars. I believe she’s been pressured by someone to go though garstric band op and skin removal surgery. She was young she could have worked hard and loose weight with lots of appropriate exercise and diet but no. Money, dodgy surgery in foreign country and skin removal after. All for comfort of quick fix.
I’m be interested to know what her abdominal skin is like. if she needed surgery on her arms due to overstretched skin then surely she must have loose tummy skin too. Maybe that’s why she wears the Spanx things and why her armpits look like fannies. I was never more than 3 stones overweight but I have a horrible flap of skin on my tum that would take surgery to remove though never had loose skin on my arms. Have there ever been any honeymoon bikini shots?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.