Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Method test on Daphnia which is a water flea, how they get away with claiming they are cruelty free isn’t known to anyone as according to Wikipedia the Daphnia is very much classed as an animal even though it is only 0.2mm in size! Method is also owned by a company called S.C Johnson who do test on animals.

Astonish seems to be a winner then! I do already use some astonish things but I’ve also got some p&g, I won’t be buying anymore

Reactions: 2
Have I imagined it or are the days rolling in to one, but didnt zoph ask for opinions on the perGOLA shape today? And now it's already up? 😂😩
I can't keep up with the amount she posts and deletes as soon as she realises she's been caught out!

Reactions: 10
I don’t get all the pointless lies (well I do she’s a nasty manipulator trying to take advantage of vulnerable and usually lonely people by acting like she’s their friend) but she knows people will notice especially tattle I hope her new book has a whole section about why she deletes things or doesn’t address them and acts as if they never happened 👍

That’s the conspiracy theories I want answers to 😆

Reactions: 20
I feel like she took everything out that cupboard and pretended she had no water so she could film everything getting put back in for content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone costed today’s random purchases? I spied the small toadstool at £6.99. Im guessing the large one was roughly double. The Peter rabbit statue generally comes up at about £70 when I googled it. Then the other bits and bobs. Plus lunch out. Easily spunked £200 in that garden centre.
So relatable. She loves a barg. Yeah.

Reactions: 37
I feel like she took everything out that cupboard and pretended she had no water so she could film everything getting put back in for content 😂
Yes!!!!!! I thought the same just so she could be like hi guyssss see I’m just little Mrs hinch with all this under my sink remember I haven’t changed at all 👋 😂

Has anyone costed today’s random purchases? I spied the small toadstool at £6.99. Im guessing the large one was roughly double. The Peter rabbit statue generally comes up at about £70 when I googled it. Then the other bits and bobs. Plus lunch out. Easily spunked £200 in that garden centre.
So relatable. She loves a barg. Yeah.
What scares me is how she spends so much money to make her house and garden look awful most people try to improve the look of their home but not Soph it’s all about pointless tit no matter the price

Reactions: 12
Sorry I have to ask

Where is the hand soap?? I have never seen any in her kitchen or bathroom!! What happened to washing hands, in general let alone now 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Do we think she's had something plumbed in? Hot tub maybe? 🤔

Reactions: 9
SS has her flaws but she’s so much more refreshing the way she did up her utility room herself. Plus the other bits she’s done round her house. Hinch won’t even choose and plant her bloody plants
I’m feeling extra pissed off with her cos I’ve been doing loads of gardening today!

Reactions: 22
Look for the leaping bunny logo. That indicates that non of the ingredients in the product have been tested on animals at any stage of its production.
Method is a bit of a grey area - Method itself still has leaping bunny accreditation but they are owned by a parent company who test other products on animals the same way that P&G do .
theres a website called cruelty free kitty that gives great info

Reactions: 8
Just out of curiosity, which company is totally cruelty free?
Co -Op, Sainsburys own brand are all fine, Aldi, and Lidl too, as well as Astonish. Tescos and Wilkos Eco Range are also cruelty free. Once you stay away from P&G, Unilever and the big brands then you're generally OK. Plus its saves loads of money as cruelty free tends to be cheaper! Just read the backs for usage as I've found cruelty free products need to sit for longer on surfaces for anti bac to work properly

Reactions: 6
Astonish. And Aldi products. You can actually get an app I believe. Where all the cruelty free products are shown. You bar code a product. It tells you. I’ve seen Dazlin and LMM etc use it

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion:
Tuna and bacon, plastic ham and spaghetti bake, poor little mans, his mum is so fake.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.