Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

This has got to be some sort of joke? Who on earth has the time to Hoover their entire carpet into fucking triangles. These people are actually deranged 🤯🤯🤯🤯 there are commenters asking how she got the lines 😩
I can’t take my focus off that teeny tiny ‘rug’ what’s the point of that being there 😂. It looks like a tea towel.

• Haha
Reactions: 109

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I’m sorry but have i lost the last 21 years and Ronnie has just graduated with a first from Oxford? He’s a little cutie but tell us WHY she is proud of him. Actually, she should be proud of him for serving his first year in the public eye with everything he does filmed and put at risk from his millions of ‘aunties & uncles’. Next thing Auntie Cumslut and Uncle Bumstretcher will be his godparents. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
This has got to be some sort of joke? Who on earth has the time to Hoover their entire carpet into fucking triangles. These people are actually deranged 🤯🤯🤯🤯 there are commenters asking how she got the lines 😩
Am I the only one who thinks Hoover lines look shit? 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Mcl09

New here, this is my first post.

I don't follow Hinch and never have, first heard of her last January when my friend and I arrived in a hotel room for a weekend away and she said "oh those cushions have been hinched!" Me: "...umm, what?"

Sick to the back teeth of being asked "Do you follow Mrs Hinch?" Seriously who is this Hinch lady and why is she so famous for doing what I've quietly been doing in my house for the past 10 years without feeling the need to tell the world that I do it!? What's worse is people who I thought always cleaned their houses as normal now take to social media to report that they cleaned their ovens... erm, didn't you always!? It worries me.

I have a 10 month old and am also sick to the back teeth of being told I need to follow Hinch because her boy's doing this and that - the latest over the weekend, on two separate occasions from two separate people "Do you follow Mrs Hinch? Her little boy is 1 and is hiding shoes it is so funny!"

:rolleyes: no disrespect to the little boy, but I could not give a flying F mate...

Sorry guys, needed to get that rant off my chest! 😂 #justlearning #ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I spent hours photoshopping Vesty into his Blazin' Squad boyband and creating book covers for Hinch only to be ranked down from VIP to Chatty? Oh, that's unacceptable. I'm fuming and will now go and aggressively rub my neck and squirt pine down my toilet. Fuck sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
First time posting, couldn’t hold back any longer! The scar picture pushed me over the edge.. ‘Everyone has their own story to tell, we are all special in our own unique way’ Seriously? The Woman’s an actual joke, I was born with Spina Bifida, meaning many, many surgeries resulting in various scars over the years. I’ve learnt to love them with age and am very proud of my body. She however CHOSE to have her scars because she got fat, was too lazy to do anything about it, and opted for a quick fix yet again. Then she Has the nerve to post that photo hoping for yet more sympathy from her Sheep! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 72

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thanks for the thread suggestion by @8WG with a hefty 82 votes.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Comments made about Tulisa.

Tulisa.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.
vn1.png

Sorry this is going to be a long post.

For new members.

Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle is using them.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule on this thread is any pics posted has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Facts we’ve seen:
- contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire-retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

Catch up from the last few threads.

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs. Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She attended a meeting at nearby Pontlands Park and has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.
An IG user (HLB) suffering with mental health received death threats from the hinchers because of posts about their life after Mrs. Hinch.
She hasn’t acknowledged the rumours about her pregnancy stemming from deleted messages.
She's slowly introducing the fact that light blue may well be her next favorite colour.

Last thread catch up

The holes are in, ready for the perGOALa.
The professionals have been in to plant the ‘bus stop/pub garden’ sleepers, they now have numerous bay trees and bushes in, as well as a small area of herbs for ‘malady’ to cultivate.
While the gardeners were there the grinch’s visited a garden nursery with a petting animal area and Ron had a packet of Quavers – I know shock horror.
Secret Thursday club will possibly be expanding – cue gardeners to keep the cleaners company.
Jamie, the twat, is still practising his spelling on the top of her ice-cream - pergola princes (sic).
She is on the beg again for a UK holiday – an outdoorsy weekend away for 4.
Ron is still on pasta slop lunches which is also feeding them (the salt and sugar contents of these baby meals have been discussed)
Her bracelet has magical properties – keeps disappearing and reappearing during the day’s tasks.
Her scraggy extensions have been cut to a long bob style.
Vestie went live while watering the sleepers and hinchy cut him off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

MaldonMalaise

Love that admin demoted everyone to stop people talking about status so now we are all posting because we are upset we’ve got demoted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Handsomezz

VIP Member
I was really annoyed at work today. This lass I work with but aren't particularly close to said to me "oh since you're pregnant, you should follow Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon on Instagram they're great mum's and you'd get great tips for bonding with baby and weaning" I actually snapped a bit, I was almost offended 😂 thanks for the advice hun, but I've kept a little girl alive and happy (most days ha) and I intend to mother this baby in the exact same way. I won't be arsing about making cats out of blueberries, dousing my home in toxic chemicals and shoving my phone in my kids faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

TomTitLane

VIP Member
20200714_190319.jpg

Do people really believe they're brothers? I mean I know some weird shit goes on in the Hinch house but that would be really fucking weird.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52