Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get to sleep! Tattlers why has poor ThisIsMeSoph not got a utility room? Why oh why not?????
(Nudge,nudge 😉 😉 - Soph there’s an idea for you!)

I’m calling bingo that the next project princess pergola will do is a utility room 🙌

Reactions: 11
I've always had issues with food and was bulimic for years, but I have always vowed if I am lucky enough to have children I will not project my thoughts and behaviours towards food onto them as I would never want them to feel how I feel and go through what I do. By her treating Ronnie like this she is being incredibly selfish and he too will grow up with food issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Does she not realise how hypocritical it is of her to say she hates the thought of people harming animals, yet she uses and promotes brands that test on animals?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t know if it’s been said yet (apologies if it has) but SS has over 16k comments on the grid post about her pink utility room, yet Hinch got less than 2k for a pic of Ronnie and Spit the dog 🤔

Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has already been posted, still catching up on here.
This made me feel rather 🤢🤢🤢.
I can actually bet she loved the title of her flaunting her 'washboard stomach'.
Making all those mum's out there feeling tit because they aren't skinny like her. Self gratification at it's finest.

View attachment 182881
Sorry if this has already been posted, still catching up on here.
This made me feel rather 🤢🤢🤢.
I can actually bet she loved the title of her flaunting her 'washboard stomach'.
Making all those mum's out there feeling tit because they aren't skinny like her. Self gratification at it's finest.

View attachment 182881
Shes gone even further down in my estimation being in that bloody rag. Wouldn't use the Sun to line a cats litter tray.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Her scar like one of a contraceptive implant, her actions make tattlers wanna rant.

Reactions: 3
Who is going to tell her that’s the rabbit from Alice in wonderland and NOT peter rabbit. Maybe she can put Ronnie’s little Peter rabbit jacket on the hare to make it look like it guyzzz? She’s acting like Mr McGregor with that bloody veg patch now.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really wish a load of her genuine, loyal Hinchers would wise up and publicly question why she asked for their advice on the edges for the PerGOLA, but then showed that they were chosen long ago and already in place. It wouldn't even be done rudely or like trying to catch her out, seeing as they adore her so much but I would be very intrigued to see how she would answer. Or would she block and delete them? WHY DO THEY NOT SEE THESE THINGS??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: Where the f is Gretel?!

Vanished off the face of the earth...

"I use Gretel so the paps don't use photos of me" guess what...

Reactions: 16
Any gardeners on here? Is that a specific type of hydrangea she has in the tomb because to me it looks a bit, well.... crap.. I’ve had them before but they’ve always been bushier if that makes sense!! I’ve never had to prop them up with a stick..
I have no words for the veg patch!
To be honest I saw it and thought that’s not a hydrangea! Not a gardener myself but I have a few In The garden and the petals don’t look like that

Reactions: 4
I know a hot tub company are wanting to gift her one, but I dont know if that's actually happened or not yet. Can try and find out.

Edit: just read the post you replied to... the hot tub company are inflatable ones, so wouldnt need to be plumbed in... leave it with me and I'll see if they managed to gift it 😂
Is that why the water was off for plumbing down that end of the garden for hot tub and personally I don’t think a blow up one is good enough for the queen of maldon, need to be one of the solid square ones with all the bells and whistles £5/6000 and upwards she does nothing on the cheap/free gifted tit

Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion:

Salty muffins for breakfast with gone off egg, lets see what else our Sophie can beg

Reactions: 27
Please please please can someone tell her it’s Ronnie’s...and Ron’s... with an apostrophe, it’s driving me mad lol!!!!
Peoples grammar does my fruit in, especially “would OF” its bleeping “would HAVE” you illiterate morons, and don’t get me going on BROUGHT instead of BOUGHT!! 😡 Grinch has put me in a bad mood please forgive me! 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: Where the f is Gretel?!

Vanished off the face of the earth...

"I use Gretel so the paps don't use photos of me" guess what...
But she’ll want them to use her now, increased exposure for “this is me”

Reactions: 4
Peoples grammar does my fruit in, especially “would OF” . its bleeping “would HAVE” you illiterate morons, and don’t get me going on brought instead of BOUGHT!! Grinch has put me in a bad mood please forgive me! 😊
You’d never guess she was a Sunday Times best selling author...😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t get to sleep! Tattlers why has poor ThisIsMeSoph not got a utility room? Why oh why not?????
(Nudge,nudge 😉 😉 - Soph there’s an idea for you!)

I’m calling bingo that the next project princess pergola will do is a utility room 🙌
Maybe the water is off because she is getting a sink in the garage, you know the one we never saw, she called it an outside sink at the time of kitchengate where the sentimental tiles were going after the workmen carefully removed them in one piece then she smashed them to bits for stepping stones 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.