Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh no child locks on those cupboards 🙄
I don’t have any on mine 2 under 4 and it’s because I removed anything they could poison themselves with. Well out of reach of them. Don’t trust the locks my nephew figured out how to get them open.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been posted, still catching up on here.
This made me feel rather 🤢🤢🤢.
I can actually bet she loved the title of her flaunting her 'washboard stomach'.
Making all those mum's out there feeling tit because they aren't skinny like her. Self gratification at it's finest.

20200715_201627.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Washboard stomach complete with spanx, symptoms and behaviours of an ED, standing at an angle with her leg positioned, potentially holding in her tummy (yep I had a go in the mirror and it can be done!) As a mum of 2 daughter's she makes me feel sick her whole brand is damaging!

Reactions: 32
She has the magnetic ones
No she hasnt got them on the cupboards any more.

She did a story showing her putting them on the cupboard under her sink then a few days later they were gone and havent been seen since

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Method test on Daphnia which is a water flea, how they get away with claiming they are cruelty free isn’t known to anyone as according to Wikipedia the Daphnia is very much classed as an animal even though it is only 0.2mm in size! Method is also owned by a company called S.C Johnson who do test on animals.

Absolute nutter.

It’s questionable how much time she spends on here when everything she gets pulled up for is deleted within minutes, or she mentions.
Anything that doesn’t have a spine isn’t classed as an animal when it comes to testing.

Reactions: 2
Updating ronnie's scrapbook... sure it got mentioned here and that she hadnt shown it for a while... anyone would think she read here???

Reactions: 8
Sorry Sophie but you can’t be upset about animal cruelty and still promote P and bloody G! It’s not bleeping on

Reactions: 14
No she hasnt got them on the cupboards any more.

She did a story showing her putting them on the cupboard under her sink then a few days later they were gone and havent been seen since
Yes I can see them I’ve got the same ones funny enough
77F9BC9B-3BB9-49FD-8114-94E5FEEA8737.png

Reactions: 3
Does she genuinely think that her Spanx wearing, extension wearing, fake lashes, filter over use, Botox face, ED, jugs of slop, forced angle self is REAL??????
She's such a hypocrite. All that waffle telling people to stop wanting other people's lives that seem so perfect.
Pity you didn't give some nice support like that to the person who tried to keep up with your perfect life, but came to her senses and spoke out about it. Oh and then your wonderful lovely army told her to go kill herself.
You are so damaging Sophie. Yet you tell your followers complete bullshit just to big yourself up.
Such a massive twatwaffle. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.