Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's building up a load of body image crap to get more sales with her book. Even though she talked about it in her first one 🤑

Reactions: 17
Please please please can someone tell her it’s Ronnie’s...and Ron’s... with an apostrophe, it’s driving me mad lol!!!!

First time posting, couldn’t hold back any longer! The scar picture pushed me over the edge.. ‘Everyone has their own story to tell, we are all special in our own unique way’ Seriously? The Woman’s an actual joke, I was born with Spina Bifida, meaning many, many surgeries resulting in various scars over the years. I’ve learnt to love them with age and am very proud of my body. She however CHOSE to have her scars because she got fat, was too lazy to do anything about it, and opted for a quick fix yet again. Then she Has the nerve to post that photo hoping for yet more sympathy from her Sheep! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 72
It doesnt zoom out enough on her current story to see if they aren’t on the other side at all or not
You cant see on that pic but trust me, there has been loads of pics where you can see the full door

Reactions: 5
I thought this too.. maybe a hot tub to go under the pergola?
I know a hot tub company are wanting to gift her one, but I dont know if that's actually happened or not yet. Can try and find out.

Edit: just read the post you replied to... the hot tub company are inflatable ones, so wouldnt need to be plumbed in... leave it with me and I'll see if they managed to gift it 😂

Reactions: 10
Re the magnets on the doors.

Don't worry lovely Tattle bastards about it, she'll confirm tomorrow after reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was really annoyed at work today. This lass I work with but aren't particularly close to said to me "oh since you're pregnant, you should follow Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon on Instagram they're great mum's and you'd get great tips for bonding with baby and weaning" I actually snapped a bit, I was almost offended 😂 thanks for the advice hun, but I've kept a little girl alive and happy (most days ha) and I intend to mother this baby in the exact same way. I won't be arsing about making cats out of blueberries, dousing my home in toxic chemicals and shoving my phone in my kids faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Havent read her books and cant be arsed reading through 40+ pages for the answers so ill just ask you guyzzzzz?! The op on her arms??? Removal of her bingo wingzzzz???

Reactions: 6
Havent read her books and cant be arsed reading through 40+ pages for the answers so ill just ask you guyzzzzz?! The op on her arms??? Removal of her bingo wingzzzz???
She's a lifelike robot created by Gleam to just sell a load of shite to a barmy army called Hinchers, her tasks include cooking a lot of random tit mixed together for Ronnie, shining her sink and pining her loo. She just gets her robotic energy from frys chocolate, mugshots and egg butties.
The scars on her arm are where all her batteries and tit are 😉

• Haha
I don't think there will be as she's got a rope swing seat thing to hang
duck me imagine her swinging over Vestlife’s head while he’s trying to relax in the hot tub “Soph for fucks sake stop swinging yer fanny over me ed son! Geeza’s trying watch the boys ere ⚽😂

no idea what accent that was btw 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks ill
She looks awful that bouffant Dolly Parton hair do and skeletal long face makes her look like a zombie severe eating disorder I’ve said this since the day I started following her .....projecting now onto Ronnie with all this weird unhealthy slop she feeds him ....she thinks it’s healthy as it’s “home cooked” chucking in lashings if yoghurt, cheese, salty ham and bacon ....cups of juice .....he is growing up to unfortunately become an overweight child probably as she was......she lives like a child still with her relationship of food....she is playing homemade housewife she can’t cook for tit cause she has never been shown how too .....

I’m going to hell for this and this probably may sound mean .... Ronnie hair scares me! Like a real irrational fear the long tufts at the side give me the creeps .....sorry 😩😩😩😩 but that’s just my opinion (I’m not trying to be mean to a child before anyone comes @ me for this comment !!!) I think he is an adorable little boy 💙💙

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've always been a crap cook and the other day I bought a slow cooker and I've been banging out meals left right and centre. Hardly doing anything either. Just lob all ya ingredients in there and put it on for 7 hours and boom, meal done! Take a leaf out my book Sophie hun. Drop the mugshots and nachos

Reactions: 14
Why does she feel she is in a position to share these self love posts. Whenever she shares anything, like the scar today, it is always feels like it's for an another motive than helping others. She shares over filtered pictures of herself, looking very thin, then has the audacity to show a neat scar and push the self love angle. If she wanted to help others she wouldn't pretend she eats pots of ice cream and chocolate bars then show a picture of her looking like a size 6- her hinchers will not feel good about themselves after seeing this.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.