Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason the whole garden thing really winds me up.

I have a small garden but I'm dead proud of it (bit of a sad gardener over here :ROFLMAO:). It's taken me the 4 years since we moved to this house to get it established. Everything has been grown from seed or tiny plants, and I've used cuttings from neighbours etc. I've researched and learned about how to care for all my different plants and I spend a lot of time weeding and maintaining things. But if you're Hinch you can just chuck some money around and it's all done instantly!

I hope she realises that real plants die off, need cutting back etc. They don't look pristine and perfect all the time like the fake ones!!

Also, the thing I enjoy most about my garden is the colours and variety. Why would you want to have a garden of just white flowers?!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her grass looks like it needs a good feed - you’d think she’d have that done . Loads of dead patches everywhere . Not good enough for your fancy garden 🤣
This will be next once all the other work is complete so people aren't walking on it

Reactions: 3
Trying to be relatable again saying they argue sometimes 😂. I’d love to be a fly on the wall when they are having a barny .
Wonder if she calls him a twit ? Just duck off out my sight for a bit 😂sick of looking at ya

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kinda feel she's been sold a pup with all those plants. For someone that's a novice some of them will need extensive care like the bay trees. Plus they all seem quite close together with not much room to grow as they are not fully established plants/bushes.Tthey would have cost a small fortune!
Whoever did it all for her probably tried to tell her all this, but Vesty will have flexed his guns and told them what Verruca wants, Verruca gets, so "sowt it aaaaaaht mate"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guuuuuyyyyzzzz, I have to say, I've been reading these threads for nearly a year and this has GOT to be one of the funniest threads yet. I've laughed out loud at so many of your witty responses on here, thank you so much for your sheer entertainment!! 👏👏ATFV

Reactions: 22
I pity the gardener who has put those plants in. He's clearly worked hard and gone with her vision. It would probably look lovely somewhere else but because of the planters and the seats, it being different coloured wood, the painted fence and the fake hanging baskets it just looks a mismatched tacky mess. You would have thought she'd have taken the baskets down ffs.

P.s Hi Soph - you've clearly been reading on here again seeing how you met your "twin" today whilst feeding the goats. I get you are making memories but ffs put your phone away and spend time with your lovely son giving him 100% of your attention.

Reactions: 13
The ice cream 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I wish they would just duck off! Thick fucker can't even spell "princess". It's probably because he's used to calling her mummaaaaazzzzz
Silly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He does have a job.
He’s her Tattle spy!
‘Jayyymmmmmeeeee go on to that horrible troll website that’s all about little ol’ me and get me some more content, let me know what they’re saying’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The ice cream 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I wish they would just duck off! Thick fucker can't even spell "princess". It's probably because he's used to calling her mummaaaaazzzzz
Silly bleep.
If my man brought me in fingered food he’d be taking it straight into the toilet so I can bog wash the wet prick at the same time as the food 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Pergola ‘Princes’ has made me bring my bottle of wine back up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yea of course vest wrote that in the ice cream! If my husband was to even dare write anything in a tub of ice cream it would no doubt be along the lines of something sexual (he has a filthy mind). Such a bleeping princess or princes as vest apparently calls her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.