Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 Things any normal mother looks forward too on a Sunday - when they aren’t being pretentious for the gram

1 - Managing to get up & dressed without world war 3 erupting in the house
2 - Kid going for a nap so you get some peace to catch up on jobs
3 - If your lucky other half taking Kids out for a bit so you get more peace
4 - Nonce of a partner not doing something to get on my tits
5 - Kids going to bed

ps I do love my kids & partner but lockdown , no school for weeks & hubby only just going back to work has tested me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Child’s clothing is all down to the parent so my opinion essentially means tit but I don’t like those outfits for little boys! I personally prefer just joggers and a t-shirt or whatever. I feel like he looks a bit upper class Victorian.
I'm glad you think that. I thought he looked a bit like Little Lord Fauntleroy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I've never seen him dressed like a softmint before....
Soft mint 😭😭😭 OMG I’m crying - that’s the best comment yet 🤣

5 Things any normal mother looks forward too on a Sunday - when they aren’t being pretentious for the gram

1 - Managing to get up & dressed without world war 3 erupting in the house
2 - Kid going for a nap so you get some peace to catch up on jobs
3 - If your lucky other half taking Kids out for a bit so you get more peace
4 - ponce of a partner not doing something to get on my tits
5 - Kids going to bed

ps I do love my kids & partner but lockdown , no school for weeks & hubby only just going back to work has tested me 😂
Oh and making some cheese butties & feeding my kids quavers ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t read here for ages as it goes too fast and I can’t keep up - what were the pregnancy deleted messages or which thread can I see them?
It’s in the thread previous to the one saying trace was jealous of hinch and stace.

Reactions: 1
Someone posted in one of the Hinch groups on Facebook looking for help getting gloss paint out of a new carpet (who the duck glossed with a new carpet down?!?!)
Anyway I can't tell if this is a piss take or genuine advice.....either way it's gold....!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I love a good trackie on a baby. But I'm scouse so that says it all 🤣
I’m Glaswegian and we are one in the same. Get the trackie on the baby and start them on the menthol fags so they’re ready for the big boys come primary school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Those plants she has, are they gifted or paid with from the money her barmy army has made her?

Reactions: 6
I was awake at 3am. I was thinking about how I've had to take another 3 month covid payment break on my loan because my hours have been reduced in work. I was worrying about my eldest son who suffer bolts of depression and seems to be going through one now. So someone said something about you or your family Soph online. Well you put yourself out there petal. You're quiet happy to keep taking freebies and earn millions. Not everyone is going to like you. Such is like. So suck it up or just get off social media ok............

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I was awake at 3am. I was thinking about how I've had to take another 3 month covid payment break on my loan because my hours have been reduced in work. I was worrying about my eldest son who suffer bolts of depression and seems to be going through one now. So someone said something about you or your family Soph online. Well you put yourself out there petal. You're quiet happy to keep taking freebies and earn millions. Not everyone is going to like you. Such is like. So suck it up or just get off social media ok............
Exactly, I’m all for raising awareness but she is so self absorbed I don’t know how people can relate to her... oh wait they don’t they’re brainwashed!! (Admittedly I was one of them until I saw some sense and unfollowed her and followed real cleaners for real cleaning tips!)

Reactions: 8
Well those Hydrangeas at the front are for sale at Tescos at the moment.
I see she's gone for lovely colour theme as usual.

Kate to the party so be kond. I spy with my little eye, dog tit in the sleepers 🙈😂
6A75DF09-9804-4691-9BC5-80CC79EEE305.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
When she said she’d read something that made her feel sick to the stomach I thought she meant she’d seen her lovely follower ‘veryhorny2020’s’ profile pics. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ would some colour in this woman’s life kill her even the garden is gonna look monotone who the hell picks colourless planets and flowers 😂

I'm so annoyed at the chocolate bar. My youngest is autistic and has food allergies. These are one of the only chocolate bars he will/ can eat that don't cost an arm and a leg, they were popular before and not always available. Now it's likely to be near impossible to get them!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.